The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 9th September 2021
IAN C
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2021
JO B
The rug I ordered was just as picture, colours try, excellent quality. I have purchased from Rug Seller several times and service is always excellent, my rug arrived having been packaged really well and arrived on the date advised. Would highly recommend the Rug Seller
Very pleased with my choice so I bought a matching runner!
Delighted with hall runner. Well pleased with the colour & quality. Exactly if not better as described. Fast delivery. This is the second rug I have purchased & would highly recommend ‘The Rug Seller Ltd’
Quick delivery , excellent product the carpet has not moved an inch.
It is a nice rug and good quality delivery was fast good service
Found the pattern and size we wanted, ordered it at the right price and it was with us in no time. Great to deal with
Very pleased with the carpet runner, good quality, good customer service, rug arrived within a few days of ordering, very quick service.
The rug I purchased is wonderful, it's dense pile and beautiful colours add to the warmth of my lounge
Works just as the video on the Internet showed. Thank you, really good. This carpet is quite precious and fragile and it works really well.
Great quality, great price, super fast service
Dear Rug Seller. Rug was deliverd quick. Rug was lovely but didnt suit the lounge. I arranged Heremes courier to send it back. I have had confirmation from courier that it has been safely deliverd but no email from The Rug Seller to confirm although able to send several other emails regarding rug sales and request for review.
I am very pleased with rug
Excellent service.
The rug arrived next working day. It took a day to settle once unrolled, once it had settled its perfect. The quality is great.
Loads of styles, sizes & colours. Great prices & quick delivery.
I always begin looking for a rug at The Rug Seller's site online because I have found them be very helpful, always willing to receive back anything that isn't as expected and competitive in their pricing. The rug I bought for the kitchen is easy to clean, soft underfoot and a pleasant leaf design.
Excellent quality and very good service. Would definitely use again.
Quick and efficient service, product arrived as described. I am a happy customer
Really love the rug , suprised how quick it came
Great service! Ordered & received within a couple of days! So easy & so pleased with rug! Thank you !
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,656 reviews