The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 9th September 2021
IAN C
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2021
JO B
A few very thoughtful recommendations: 1. Do not buy from them or if you want to take the risk do it via credit card so you can dispute it if your product was bad and you should not pay for the return delivery if it was their mistake for selling something like how it was advertised. (Unfortunately, I did it via a different payment method). 2. They sent me a rug which doesn't look like the one in their website and I can't use it. The colours on my actual rug look very dirty. I have nicely asked for an exchange but I was informed that I need to pay for the return delivery as they explained in their terms that "hat contrast settings on laptops, phones and other devices can manipulate the colourings from device to device and in turn in real life". I have looked on their advertised photo from 10-12 devices and has nothing to do with how it looks in reality. I have taken a photo with my phone of the actual rug which shows dirty ecru/grey/white colour and this has reflected the reality in any device I tried. 3. If you will look properly on the internet more people had this problem for their mistake of advertising something that doesn't reflect in real life blaming the screen contrast. Please see below-attached photos and do your research properly or take precaution.
I ordered a beige and green rug and received a rug the next which was green and grey. Nothing like the photos and when I contacted The Rug Seller their response was 'Although we overtly endeavour to have the website photographs as true to the colouring of the rugs in real life, we regrettably cannot ensure that they are 100% accurate. The fundamental reason for this is that contrast settings on laptops, phones and other devices can manipulate the colourings from device to device and in turn in real life, as an online company this is regrettably something we cannot combat against' So beware if you are wanting colours to match your decor. See attached photos
Up to date 30 November I still have not received my rug!! Please advise me when to expect it? I was told the rug had left the warehouse on 16 November? Harry Longley
So far we’ve not had a good experience with this supplier. We purchased a kitchen rug although the rug is actually much darker than the picture. Trying to return it now is proving impossible as they don’t supply any returns process, you have to pay for the it yourself which is really expensive & they can’t even recommend which delivery company can help! It’s pretty terrible customer service considering these rugs are hundreds of pounds.
Would diffenetly NEVER shop with this company again I received a rug with 3 perfectly cut corners and one corner cut short ,they insisted that it was the style of the rug and it wasnt faulty was not fit for purpose and refused to pay postage for return ,I have learned to now read reviews before I order anything online
We are still awaiting delivery placed early March & awaiting information why it has not arrived? We have paid in full?
Sadly we ordered completely the wrong colour and the return policy was a minefield. I struggled to get a full address and it was delivered by UBS (at our cost) last Thursday and I still have heard nothing regarding a refund. It was signed for by 'Smith' on their loading dock. It seems it is easy to sell but not so easy to help a customer.
I ordered a rug many weeks ago and from then on ...no rug . Complications and every excuse possible. Blocked access, courier mistakes, wrong emails. Still no rug, no refund and now the telephone number has been taken off website. I’m sure these are hard times for trading but best avoid this company until they sort themselves out.
I was disappointed with my rug, as the couolours did not match my room, which I obviously understand is a matter of preference and taste. But i was very very disheartened to find that I had to pay the returns cost in full, which cost me over £16!! This is an extremely large sum of money! I will not be ordering again as returns are not free.
Good product but bad customer care. I was told my items had been sent, before they had been. When part of my order was delivered to a shop 7 miles away I complained, and asked for the final item of my order to be delivered to my home. It took several emails and two phone calls before my rug arrived, at my village and not at my home, over three weeks after ordering. The rug was too heavy for me to lift, which is the reason I needed it to be delivered to my home. I ended up having to bring it from the village in my car and then dragging it into the house.
Not impressed!! Placed the order on 4 th October and still waiting for 2nd rug. Made two follow up phone calls and was told it would be here today - still waiting!!. order no. 04Rugs6085586
Well received.
We have jut bought 3 of the 90cm plain round rugs which are cheery and welcoming. there is no hint of slipping. We are very pleased
Excellent service. Customer services at the Rug Seller were very helpful in delaying a delivery while I was on holiday and re-arranging it as soon as I returned home which was much appreciated
Took longer than expected to be dispatched because imported Worth waiting for Pricey but good quality
Ordered 2 gray rugs but when they arrived they were cream,so phoned to explain,they asked for a photo I sent them two which they could clearly see they were cream.Then they asked what colour does it say on the sticker rug it said grey to be told well you have received the right ones.😡😡😡They must coloured blind.and had to pay for the return.
I recently purchased a beautiful Chinese rug to complete the look in my bedroom. A lovely gentleman took my order over the phone , my rug arrived exactly when they said it would, and the quality is lovely. I will definitely use this company again, and no hesitation in recommending them A great shopping experience
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 27th April 2018
Delivered promptly, but disappointed to see that the rug looks like it was cut from a longer carpet as it was not edged at each end. See photos
Good quality runner and quick delivery. Looks great and suits purpose. Happy.
Excellent service. Just as described and delivered within 48hours. Looks great in the lounge, will not hesitate or order another when we finish decorating the sun room. Thank you.
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 11th August 2021