The Teachers Crate Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
"So far I have enjoyed everything I have gotten some month I save and use them next month including them in my curriculum."
"great. just wish you could change the T-shirt size on the next order."
"The shirt I recieved had recieved many compliments."
"I love getting my box every month. The goodies that come in the box are always perfect. They are either something fun for me to use or something fun for my class to use. I get excited every time I see my box waiting on my stoop! T-shirts that come in the box are great quality and true to size. They are usually themed with the time of year. The kids love to see my shirts when I wear them on dress down days!"
"I love the crate I get. It has some pretty awesome items that I know I’m going to use."
"Love the quality of the t-shirts and the socks I get every month! Keep up the great work!"
"Love getting my crate every month! The shirts are always a hit with the kids!"
"Love the crates - however was disappointed that the Easter one arrived after Easter so I couldn't wear it this year."
"I just recently on June 1, 20109 had a charge posted to my Citibank card for another 6 months for the teacher crate. I need to change my shirt size to a XL! I do not see a phone number anywhere to call, hoping this review will get this done for me."
"I love the items in the Teachers Crate! I look forward to it every month!!"
"I was very disappointed with The Teachers Crate shipment. I knew the t-shirt was Easter related which is the only reason I ordered this crate. However I received the crate on Good Friday!! I could not believe this due to the subject matter of the crate! I did not receive it in time to wear it before Easter!! So I have to put this shirt away until next year!! I cannot believe that, again due to the nature of the crate(Easter), that you wouldn't get it out early enough to make the most of the items in the crate. I probably won't be ordering again!"
"It’s fun but a bit expensive for Canadians!- love the shirts!"
"My daughter is a 1st grade teacher and I bought this as a gift for her. I absolutely love it and so does my daughter!"
"I can’t wait for The Teacher Crate to come every month! The supplies inside are so much fun to use in my classroom and the shirts are amazing. I love being able to show the world how much I LOVE being a teacher ❤️"
"I love love my teacher crates."
"Great, fun products!"
"I loved my first wearable teacher crate!"
"I loved the design of the shirt, but the was slightly crooked. It looks okay, but it annoys me."
"Liked really well. Products are always fun"
"I love The Teachers Crate."
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.54 based on 183 reviews