The Teachers Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Read The Teachers Crate Reviews
Love my teacher crate! I always look forward to something good coming in the mail!!
I love my monthly surprise....
I enjoy each box I receive from the teachers crate. It’s a surprise every time!
I liked the mug and the pens in the September crate. The tiny star stickers and bubble letters were cute, but not something I will use in my classroom. I was sort of disappointed with this crate. It did not seem like it was worth the cost. Hoping for the October crate to be better.
Love my new shirt each month!
Wearable shirt was simple but still cute.
Each month the shipments get later. Very disappointed.
I really loved all the items in my box. The coffee mug was super cute and very nice to use. The pens write really well too.
I love receiving my box each month!! SO many goodies to help spoil teachers!! I keep some and give some as cute gifts!! Thank you!!
I am very excited to receive my Teachers crate each month. New and interesting items each month
Love all my goodies I get every month!
Fun things
I am satisfied with the things I did receive. I am trying to figure out if this is for the teacher t-shirt crate or the other. I only got one of the other boxes and liked it. As for the t-shirt one, I didn't like that payment was taken out at the beginning of the month and then I didn't get the box until sometime at the end of the month. That is why I gave good rating. Another confusing thing was that different things for the t-shirt were posted so I wasn't sure which one I was getting. They are a good quality. Hope this helps.
Hi Debbie,

This is a company review! It was to review our company :) We've checked the account and you were set up for our Monthly Wearables Crate and we're glad you liked them. If you did get confused between the Wearables and the Original, we apologize for that. The Wearables comes with a fun teacher tee and pair of socks monthly. Our Original Crate comes with 6+ items usually included is the Teacher t-shirt as well.
I still haven't received my order.
Always exciting to get a special package and the quality is high! Totally recommend
I absolutely love the Teacher's Crate. I recieved them as a gift but I look forward to them coming. Every piece is a quality surprise for me and is always useful to me in classroom or practice. Thank you for choosing excellent products that matter!
I loved my crate! The June box was first ever subscription box and I was not disappointed. Looking forward to the July box!
Can't wait to use what came in my crate!! Looking forward to the next one!
I love all of the surprises!
The teachers crate is awesome. I literally look forward to it each month.
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.47 based on 236 reviews