The Teachers Crate Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
"Always exciting to get a special package and the quality is high! Totally recommend"
"I absolutely love the Teacher's Crate. I recieved them as a gift but I look forward to them coming. Every piece is a quality surprise for me and is always useful to me in classroom or practice. Thank you for choosing excellent products that matter!"
"I loved my crate! The June box was first ever subscription box and I was not disappointed. Looking forward to the July box!"
"Can't wait to use what came in my crate!! Looking forward to the next one!"
"I love all of the surprises!"
"The teachers crate is awesome. I literally look forward to it each month."
"I like surprises..."
"I love all the products that I receive each month. I can’t wait each month to see what is in the crate."
"I enjoy opening the box to see what goodies are inside. It is like Christmas every month!"
"Loved everything in the crate! Certainly items I would find useful. Eraseable highlighters, wow! Pencil case, laptop case Completely useful, stickers.....personally I would have liked a planner with tabs for the months but that is just me being picky! Over all, very satisfied!"
"Everything is awesome as always!!! Great quality merchandise. Always fun receiving the crate!!!"
"Thank you for the planner!"
"I absolutely love the Teacher's Crate! I am amble to use everything in the box and each item is so fun and unique! I am a fan for life!"
"I love the items in the boxes. They have helped me in my classroom!"
"It was fun to get a box each month. I was a gift to myself because I had a very difficult class. I like the fabric of the TShirt. They are nice and soft! I could use most of the other items but if I couldn't I would put the in our lounge for someone else to enjoy."
"These boxes truly have everything you need and some items you didn’t know you needed until it arrived. TShirts are my favorite."
"The Crates are a joy to receive each month. I especially enjoy getting the T-shirts."
"I love all of the items in the box every month and look forward to receiving my box. My only criticism is I would like to see more pens/ markers to write with I use them daily and fewer water bottles. I love the t-shirts and borders."
"Quality products and great customer service."
"I love this crate! The shirts are always super cute and very good quality. The other items in the box are useful for my classroom and loved by myself AND my students! I highly recommend this box!"
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.54 based on 184 reviews