The Umbrella Shop Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The Umbrella Shop

info@theumbrellashop.co.uk

45 James Watt StreetGlasgow

How would you rate The Umbrella Shop ?

(optional)

98 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Umbrella Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Sent a faulty umbrella, Sent a replacement before I actually agreed I would like another (I didnt want another poor quality item) I did not accept courier delivery and sent the replacement back. Never got a refund, never got a call back or straight answer from the. Despite a number of emails and calls. Four weeks later still no contact from them. Also why should I pay for delivery to send back a faulty item, no way. Dreadful customer service to either forget or ignore a customer who has received a faulty item. I will be contacting the relevant ombudsman should I not receive a response within three days. They've had long enough."
"So quick very impressed. I made an error on order which was quickly picked up and resolved. Thank you"
"Beautiful umbrella and lovely quality. Very good value for money in my opinion."
"Very good experience on the site, fantastic umbrella. Delivered quickly and is really great quality. Will definitely use again."
"It looked normal size before ordering it, however daughter thought that it was too BIG. Sadly I had not looked at umbrella before giving it to my daughter .... won't make THAT mistake again ... having said that it will be good for wet concerts were seeing through the umbrella is important. So hopefully it will turn out a GREAT present when she goes to her next Music Festival."
"Very happy with your service. The staff member I was in touch with phoned back as they said they would and made extra effort to contact me. Products were well packaged and of good quality. So,one satisfied customer!!"
"Easy to place order. Items surprised me with how quickly they arrived. Brilliant. Especially the children's plastic duck umbrella which is just gorgeous and my toddler loves it."
"Good quality umbrellas, excellent service."
"Arrived promptly. Beautifully wrapped inside a sturdy box. The wife loved it."
"I cannot tell you how much myself and my husband have enjoyed dealing with The Umbrella Shop. It all started quite innocently when I needed an umbrella - and they had a great choice. It arrived and it was very well packaged, and then we thought we would like to order one of my friends - so we telephoned and asked if it could be sent as a gift. The Customer Service girl was brilliant, and no invoice was sent out and it was gift wrapped and a card was sent with our message Our friend was delighted! Since then, we have ordered umbrellas that have been customised with ours and business colleagues initials, and we are currently looking at branded company umbrellas too. I cannot recommend The Umbrella Shop highly enough. The packaging and the delivery is excellent, and if you need anything special - give them a quick telephone call. Thank you to everyone at The Umbrella Shop again."
"I felt the quality was just average but decided to keep both of them as it was so close to Christmas."
"Excellent Fulton umbarella, delivered promptly and well packaged. Definitely would use again."
GILLIANGUNN
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and products. Exceptional delivery time, very well packaged. Will definitely use again and highly recommended."
"Excellent customer service, wonderful selection of Umbrellas, prompt delivery. Would certainly use again."
"The umbrella broke within 9 months but it was replaced quickly - though you have to pay transit costs !"
"Excellent quality product and promptly dispatched and delivered. Will use again in the future"
"My little girl loves her umbrella! Very fast delivery.I will definitely buy from them again"
"Beautiful products, nicely packed for delivery. Thank you"
"I have purchased two umbrellas now as presents both have exceeded my expectations, delivery and the product quality exceptional..."
"Product recieved as expected and very fast"
The Umbrella Shop is rated 4.57 based on 98 reviews