woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
Excellent service, the lightweight duvet is perfect for summer and adjusts to changes in temperature well. Lovely quality duvet.
Good summer quilt, delivered quickly and packaged with a bag for storage, great service
The worst experience possible.
Ordered mattress and was given a delivery date.
This delivery date was then changed on the day because “the lorry had broken down”
Given a VIP delivery date which means literally nothing because by the end of this second date no mattress had arrived.
I had to ring the delivery company and they told me that they didn’t have my mattress as it had been issued in the wrong size and the correct size which I had purchased was not available.
At no point did the wool room or the delivery company contact me about this.
After being promised a refund of over £1k by the wool room for the non existent mattress after a month was still waiting for the refund.
I have had to ring the wool room again to chase the refund and awaiting my credit card statement to see if I have now been refunded.
I will NEVER use this company again
Awful experience with extremely poor customer service !
really good service delivered next day by courier, easy to purchase, looking forward to trying them out just as soon as our new mattress arrives from Vispring. thanks for every thing
Excellent product did just what they claimed. First delivery went missing because delivery firm left it in communal lobby! Wool room replaced it straight away. (Although second delivery was also left in communal lobby. Luckily someone noticed it was addressed to me.) Very pleased but they need to change method of delivery.
Cannot fault the service.
I ordered a topper one morning, and it was with me the morning of the following day - with an efficient one-hour delivery window.
Good quality ... good value.
Beautifully eco-packaged too (in a re-useable cotton bag).
Product was shipped within a reasonable time frame and was delivered to me surprisingly quickly-on the west coast of the U.S.
Next day delivery- excellent service!
Very prompt delivery
Website easy to use. Good price particularly with discount.
I recently purchased a duvet. The information on the product was very informative. As I was unsure which tog rating to get, I rang for advice. The customer service person was really helpful and very patient with me! She gave me all the information I needed to make my decision. The delivery was swift and the duvet is really lovely. I like this company and would certainly purchase again.
Providing amazing natural products, with great (easy to navigate)website. Good service and fast delivery. All from a uk company.
So happy that we have found this company. I hope they go from strength to strength.
Quick delivery good product as described
Little teddy bear arrived promptly and just as advertised. Very pleased with service.
Simple to use website, very informative, delivery was so quick even in these difficult times very impressed.
I recently took delivery of a lightweight duvet from Woolroom and can highly recommend. The website was very easy to navigate with helpful information on all products. I was delighted to find a 2 tog wool duvet and the quality is lovely. Ordering was straightforward and delivery quick, with good packaging. I'll definitely be buying from Woolroom again, thank you!
Although the product is very luxurious and well made we feel that the intended purpose does NOT meet with our expectations. We purchased a "Deluxe Washable Wool Duvet - Light" on letting the company know our thoughts their reply was less than customer friendly and not at all helpful. It was intimated that the majority of customers were happy and that our comments were against the trend. Will we purchase another items, I think not, a total lack of customer care is not what we expected. Would I recommend them, you will need to make your own mind on that one. As we said product very well made but NOT as promised LIGHT AND COOLING
Very happy with my new summer quilt. It’s perfect for stopping nighttime sweats and cool when needed and warm enough too , lovely.
The quality and price was very good that why I keep buying more products.
Our rug makes a lot of fluff, not made to step on it or for our kids playing ,maybe needs to be hanged on the wall 😅😒. I don't know why my review WASNT accepted so other will not spend so much money on a product like this! Poor quality!
We love our pure wool quilt. Excellent at temperature regulating its warm during the winter months and cooling on the warmer evenings. This is our second quilt and would have scored higher except both of our deliveries have taken over a week to arrive and both needed hastening phone calls despite Woolrooms promise of next day delivery.
woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,754 reviews