woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
I purchased the Deluxe washable wool duvet in a full size, medium weight. The duvet is beautifully made and comes nicely packed in a zippered cotton bag (very nice touch). I am extremely happy with my purchase. The craftsmanship is perfect, and the cotton material covering the wool feels wonderful. The duvet is warm, but, being wool, it "breathes" and never really gets you overheated... just comfortably cozy. I did purchase the incorrect size for my bed and had to return my first duvet. However, the return process was quite simple (and free return shipping) and the Woolroom staff handled my inquiries quickly and to my satisfaction. Overall I'm a happy customer: I love the product, I will be purchasing more products from this company (the mattress topper might be next!), will refer friends, and think the customer service is excellent.
Thanks for your review, Mary! We're very happy you have found your perfect match with our duvet. It's a shame you had to go through the returns process for your first duvet, but I'm glad you had such a positive experience regardless. I hope you enjoy your duvet for many years to come :)

Finlay
Thank you for sorting out the redelivery first of all. We used the quilt for the first time last night, we were a bit worried it would'nt keep us warm as it was light but we should have known it would work, we have the pillows already. There was none of this 'quilt off, quilt on' which happens with synthetic quilts. A great nights sleep. Thank you, Maggi
Thank you Margaret for taking the time to leave your review. We do recommend the whole bedding set, consisting of a wool quilt, pillows and either a wool topper or protector for maximum results, especially heat regulation. We also recommend only using linen which is ideally a 200/300 thread count which will allow our wool products to work their magic, anything above this will not allow the air to flow.

Dawn
I can’t fault the Woolroom for the quality and price of their products, pure luxury. Ordering of my quilt was very easy, I was kept fully informed of when to expect my delivery. 1st Class Service.
Thank you Susan for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased you love your Woolroom products.

Dawn
Quality products that provide warmth, and comfort that exceeded my expectations. Looking forward to adding more bedding in my home. Absolutely wonderful!
Thank you Joan for taking time to leave your review. We do recommend using a bedding set for optimum results. This consists of a wool duvet, pillows and either a wool topper or protector, especially for heat regulation as they all compliment each other and give the best nights sleep,

Fantastic service, super fast delivery, great communication. 5 stars
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. We aim to please all our customers.

Dawn
Everyone very helpful and kind when I changed my mind to ordering a king size duvet and not double! it is perfect. Thank you
Thank you Caroline, we aim to give our customers the best service and great to hear that you are very pleased with your duvet.

Dawn
Excellent service, love my products
Thank you Susan, great to hear you are loving the benefits of our wool products.
Easy to use website and ordering. Good communication and speedy delivery. Mattress protector is very comfortable and helps with night sweats! Will be looking to order other products.
Thank you Helen for taking the time to leave your review. Our wool products are the best for heat regulation. We recommend using the complete bedding set, wool duvet, pillows and either a mattress protector or topper for maximum results and the best nights sleep.
Ordering was easy and delivery was quick and convenient.
Thank you for your review, we always aim to please our customers.

Quick delivery. Good product
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Great to hear you are very satisfied with our service and products.

Dawn
Extremely good quality products, rapid delivery
Thank you Jayne, we are so pleased you love our natural products and we aim to please with our quick and easy delivery service.

Dawn
We are delighted with our new wool duvet -- it is brilliant and keeps us lovely and warm but not too hot. I know from having had another wool duvet that it really helps with my sneezing-- I haven't been at all sniffly since changing to wool.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Angharad. We're really pleased you are enjoying your new wool duvet, and that your sniffles have gone!

Finlay
I put my new duvet on the bed this afternoon and my cat has been fast asleep on it since. I've never seen him sleep so deeply for so long. I hope I sleep as soundly tonight.
Excellent service and products.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Sandy. We hope you enjoy your duvet as much as your cat does!

Finlay
Website easy to navigate. Quick and efficient service, order arrived ahead of schedule. Highly recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Kathryn. We're so glad you found the website easy to use, and that everything arrived promptly! We hope you enjoy your products as well :)

Finlay
I have bought these pillows before and have been very happy with them so
when I needed to replace old with new in another room I was happy to buy
more pillows from woolroom.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very glad you enjoyed your pillows enough to order them again :)

Finlay
Oh, my gosh! I purchased a wool mattress topper because I had a foam mattress that made us sweat. It turned out to be an excellent decision! Have slept in luxury since we put it on! Additionally, I am very particular about my pillows...(I have only used quality down pillows). We purchased our first wool pillows and are very pleased with them. Could not be happier.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Donna. We're so glad the wool topper has helped you stay cool as you sleep, and that it's so comfortable! We hope you continue to enjoy our products :)

Finlay
All my adult life I’d been using an electric blanket in winter and cotton blanket in summer. I think it was reading Wayne Johnston’s The Colony of Unrequited Dreams where one character had a wool comforter that caused me to rethink! I could not get it out of my mind and research on Woolroom and other places told me that it would be more comfortable (and perhaps safer) than electricity! I love my set...the wool mattress protector, pillows and comforter. I had to take wool out of my pillow (and stuff it into the second pillow) to make it comfortable but that was easy. IT IS SO COZY! And warm but not too warm. No more sweaty nights. I’m looking forward to seeing how it feels when it’s summer! I’m sold and I do recommend it to anyone wanting a perfect night’s sleep.
Great service and wonderful products. We have had your wool duvets for many years and have now bought the pillows. We are very happy with them.
Very happy with my purchase. I have been struggling with hot flushes throughout the night and the wool duvet inner has definitely helped to reduce the disturbance of my sleep. Customer support were very friendly and informative. Highly recommend.
Absolutely love the wool duvets and pillows. I wish I’d discovered them long ago. Warm and cosy and feel gorgeous.
Promptly delivered by the Woolroom