woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
woolroom 5 star review on 19th January 2020
woolroom 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Dillian Warman
woolroom 5 star review on 6th December 2018
Cengiz AsiliskenderAsiliskender
I purchased a wool topper after trying memory foam and other types , all I can say is WOW it is amazing I don’t get hot in bed like memory foam . I am very fussy about my bedding this product is really great so comfortable
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, Christine! We're really glad that you find our topper so comfortable, and that you can now stay cool in bed!

Finlay
Having suffered with insomnia for years I can now say this duvet has made a huge difference. I am sleeping deeper and for longer, although I do still have the occasional night where sleep eludes me. They are getting less. I am converted to wool.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Sarah! We're so glad to hear that your new duvet has been helping with your insomnia, we know how important it is to get a good nights sleep! We hope that you continue to get plenty of rest with our products :)

Finlay
I thought this was a good solution to my needs. I sleep really cold and my down comforter was not doing the job. I tried the Deluxe All Season in a clean duvet cover and found it too heavy and stiff for my needs. It was uncomfortable for me. When I tried to return it found that because I had tried it to see if it would work, I could not return it! Caution--be sure you follow the very strict return policy which does not allow one to see if this pricy item can be returned if it does not work.
This product was not for us - we returned it unfortunately ticking 'used' as we had taken it out of the packaging and put it over ourselves within two covers for a short while to see if we liked it. T&Cs state we could not return it as used. (we should have read this)We therefore had it returned to us and we are left with a product we do not want because we found it dense and heavy. Very poor customer service and left us feeling they have no faith in the product if it could not be 'trialled' - you either buy it/use it and therefore keep it.
I was very sceptical to when I received the duvet, I am used to a snuggly puffy duvet that really embraces you, the woolroom duvet is flat and I was unsure whether it would do the trick. BUT it has surprised me, it is warm and cosy, I have slept well and not awoken either in a hot sweat or with cold shoulders! I'm very happy and I'd recommend woolroom. to anyone,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jane! We're so glad you're enjoying your duvet and that you aren't waking up too hot or too cold! We hope that you continue to sleep well with your woolroom duvet :)

Finlay
I am very please with my purchase. I will recommend Woolroom for quality product, customer service and for making a product so perfect.

I am a hot sleeper. My wife is a moderate to cold sleeper, so she needs to feel a bit of weight. Being in Scotland, I thought a 8 tog would work for me, and my wife wanted a 13 or 14 tog. We have given the duvet a few days of use before rushing to the review page. We are delighted with the product. It covers well, I don’t sweat at night and my wife stays cosy . Sleep with a towel next to my bed so that I could
Dry myself in the middle of the night. I haven’t had any night sweats after using your medium duvet for 6 days now.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Bill! We understand how frustrating it can be when you wake up in the middle of the night from feeling too hot! We're really glad you and your wife are having a positive experience with the duvet, and we hope you continue to do so for a very long time!

Finlay
I am delighted with my recent purchase from Woolroom. I am currently sleeping on a sofa bed, so wanted more support and comfort. After discussing the options with the very helpful customer services, I chose a deluxe single mattress topper. It is beautifully made and wonderfully comfortable. It does not get too hot, which was something I was concerned about, and I am delighted to be using a natural product, rather than synthetic. Delivered when promised, perfectly packaged. Couldn’t ask for better service. Thank you Woolroom.
Thank you for your review, Liz! We're really glad that your topper is helping with your sleeping situation! We hope you continue to enjoy it and that you consider us again in the future :)

Finlay
I purchased the Deluxe washable wool duvet in a full size, medium weight. The duvet is beautifully made and comes nicely packed in a zippered cotton bag (very nice touch). I am extremely happy with my purchase. The craftsmanship is perfect, and the cotton material covering the wool feels wonderful. The duvet is warm, but, being wool, it "breathes" and never really gets you overheated... just comfortably cozy. I did purchase the incorrect size for my bed and had to return my first duvet. However, the return process was quite simple (and free return shipping) and the Woolroom staff handled my inquiries quickly and to my satisfaction. Overall I'm a happy customer: I love the product, I will be purchasing more products from this company (the mattress topper might be next!), will refer friends, and think the customer service is excellent.
Thanks for your review, Mary! We're very happy you have found your perfect match with our duvet. It's a shame you had to go through the returns process for your first duvet, but I'm glad you had such a positive experience regardless. I hope you enjoy your duvet for many years to come :)

Finlay
Thank you for sorting out the redelivery first of all. We used the quilt for the first time last night, we were a bit worried it would'nt keep us warm as it was light but we should have known it would work, we have the pillows already. There was none of this 'quilt off, quilt on' which happens with synthetic quilts. A great nights sleep. Thank you, Maggi
Thank you Margaret for taking the time to leave your review. We do recommend the whole bedding set, consisting of a wool quilt, pillows and either a wool topper or protector for maximum results, especially heat regulation. We also recommend only using linen which is ideally a 200/300 thread count which will allow our wool products to work their magic, anything above this will not allow the air to flow.

Dawn
I can’t fault the Woolroom for the quality and price of their products, pure luxury. Ordering of my quilt was very easy, I was kept fully informed of when to expect my delivery. 1st Class Service.
Thank you Susan for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased you love your Woolroom products.

Dawn
Quality products that provide warmth, and comfort that exceeded my expectations. Looking forward to adding more bedding in my home. Absolutely wonderful!
Thank you Joan for taking time to leave your review. We do recommend using a bedding set for optimum results. This consists of a wool duvet, pillows and either a wool topper or protector, especially for heat regulation as they all compliment each other and give the best nights sleep,

Fantastic service, super fast delivery, great communication. 5 stars
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. We aim to please all our customers.

Dawn
Everyone very helpful and kind when I changed my mind to ordering a king size duvet and not double! it is perfect. Thank you
Thank you Caroline, we aim to give our customers the best service and great to hear that you are very pleased with your duvet.

Dawn
Excellent service, love my products
Thank you Susan, great to hear you are loving the benefits of our wool products.
Easy to use website and ordering. Good communication and speedy delivery. Mattress protector is very comfortable and helps with night sweats! Will be looking to order other products.
Thank you Helen for taking the time to leave your review. Our wool products are the best for heat regulation. We recommend using the complete bedding set, wool duvet, pillows and either a mattress protector or topper for maximum results and the best nights sleep.
Ordering was easy and delivery was quick and convenient.
Thank you for your review, we always aim to please our customers.

Quick delivery. Good product
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Great to hear you are very satisfied with our service and products.

Dawn
Extremely good quality products, rapid delivery
Thank you Jayne, we are so pleased you love our natural products and we aim to please with our quick and easy delivery service.

Dawn
We are delighted with our new wool duvet -- it is brilliant and keeps us lovely and warm but not too hot. I know from having had another wool duvet that it really helps with my sneezing-- I haven't been at all sniffly since changing to wool.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Angharad. We're really pleased you are enjoying your new wool duvet, and that your sniffles have gone!

Finlay
I put my new duvet on the bed this afternoon and my cat has been fast asleep on it since. I've never seen him sleep so deeply for so long. I hope I sleep as soundly tonight.
Excellent service and products.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Sandy. We hope you enjoy your duvet as much as your cat does!

woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,755 reviews