woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
woolroom 5 star review on 19th January 2020
woolroom 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Dillian Warman
woolroom 5 star review on 6th December 2018
Cengiz AsiliskenderAsiliskender
Amazing customer service, duvet arrived within 3 days. Pricing of product is extremely competitive. I cannot comment on returns/refunds - no way is this duvet going back
I ordered the deluxe winter duvet (11-14 tog) to replace a duck down and feather duvet and can honestly state to have had the best sleep in years. It’s not only consistently warmer, it’s also lighter. Given the ‘WHICH’ review online which advertises wool duvets as ‘other’, I would highly recommend this over any other type of duvet. Thank you for your first class service!
(It also brings me peace of mind because the duvet is an
ethical product.)
Customer service and price excellent - very good value.
Love, love, love 💕 sooo cosy! perfect for the summer temperatures In Cheshire .... super fast delivery I was happy with my price (20%). Well done wool room ...
Excellent service and value for money. Our duvet arrived rapidly, packed in its very own storage bag and recyclable packaging.
Pricing is excellent compared to elsewhere too.
Great communication throughout.
I’d definitely recommend The Woolroom. Thank you
Ordered Tuesday morning, received my package on Thursday afternoon! Amazingly quick international shipping - thanks so much. I am looking forward to my first night sleeping on our new wool topper.
Speedy service from Woolroom, DPD and Adam.
Good range of lovely products, at reasonable prices for such good quality. Super quick delivery too.
Easy to order, excellent product and fair price.
We live in the US and love our Woolroom pillows!! Very easy process....
Very quick delivery of the duvet, good and sensible packaging with a bag for storage.
Super-quick delivery, and the packaging was good too - only ONE plastic delivery bag, and a free pillow-sized, zipped calico laundry bag as the next layer...
pillow is delightful, and I especially like the fact that you can remove or add filling...I realise I should have opted for the skinnier version as I like low pillows, but at least I can remove some filling and use it if it compresses too much over the next few months.

I do want to say that I think £60 for a pillow feels a bit steep, but I appreciated the 20% discount I found.
Its only because I really loved my wool duvet that I wanted a pillow which was also cruelty-free. I love the fact that nobody had to die for my bedding!
Not everybody can afford to support their beliefs around animal welfare...wonder if that might be considered if you ever slant advertising towards vegans and animal-safety-aware populations?

I also appreciate that you've spent a lot of effort investing in your washability project...a big deal, and thank you for explaining it so clearly on the site.
Sorry to leave such a crazy-long review - great stuff! x
Very happy with this quilt and the service.The packaging was eco friendly and the quilt arrived in no time I am waiting delivery of the pillows then I can try them.out together.
I love my mattress pad. Adds a nice new "comfort " to our already great mattress. Well made, perfect fit.
After suffering many a sleepless night on our tired old mattress myself and my partner decided it was time for a replacement. As we were still on lockdown an online purchase was our only option so after much consideration of various stores we decided on an Oxford 9000 from the woolroom.
We have previously purchased winter and summer duvets and were happy with the quality so was sure that the mattress would be another great buy. We were not disappointed it is like sleeping on a cloud.
Everything went smoothly with ordering and the delivery was carried out without a hitch including taking away our old mattress for recycling.
Very happy customers 😊
The bedding is very comfortable, the staff very helpful and the price as bundles very keen.
Excellent service, the lightweight duvet is perfect for summer and adjusts to changes in temperature well. Lovely quality duvet.
Good summer quilt, delivered quickly and packaged with a bag for storage, great service
really good service delivered next day by courier, easy to purchase, looking forward to trying them out just as soon as our new mattress arrives from Vispring. thanks for every thing
Excellent product did just what they claimed. First delivery went missing because delivery firm left it in communal lobby! Wool room replaced it straight away. (Although second delivery was also left in communal lobby. Luckily someone noticed it was addressed to me.) Very pleased but they need to change method of delivery.
woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,755 reviews