TheWrightBuy Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read TheWrightBuy Reviews

About TheWrightBuy:

theWrightBuy.co.uk is an Online White Goods Retailer, specialising in Cheap, Unbranded Appliances such as Chimney Cooker Hoods, Extractor Fans, Hobs, Ovens, Fridge Freezers as well as Fisher & Paykel Dishdrawers, Insinkerator Disposers, Franke Hot Taps and even iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum cleaners.

As well as our website, we run a successful Amazon store and many of our Cookology items are Best Sellers and we are Top Rated eBay Sellers.

When you buy from the Wright Buy, you are protected by Google's Certified programme and you can pay with PayPal or even Amazon for extra reassurance.
Card payments are securely processed using SagePay - Europe's leading payment gateway.

01279 504466

sales@thewrightbuy.co.uk

Unit 2 Piperell Way

TheWrightBuy have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.96%
Industry Average
The item was easy to order and arrived even earlier then I expected, I was contacted with the earlier delivery date and then on the day was given a 3 hour window then was contacted yet again with an exact delivery time. The item was in perfect condition and at an excellent price . Great service.
- Dave Stewart
Great freeze for the price juzt what i needed, fast and easy delivery service
- Danny Lawrence
Good quality for the price,and fast delivery.
- Barry Wilson
A

Delivery - Fast

95.38%
Excellent service with free no fuss delivery
- Valerie Nunn
The person who delivered was really helpful and polite.cannot fault the delivery you was a day early will recommend you to anyone
- jim green
- Dave Stewart
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
Had refund so can’t comment
- Ann Roberts
Excellent customer service. I had a problem with a dishwasher. They quickly replied to my emails to assist me with the problem. Unfortunately the problem could not be resolved and I was offered the choice of refund or replacement. I chose the refund which was promptly dealt with.
- Peter Smith
Arrived on time but when I unpacked it there was a big dent on the back corner. It would not show when built in but I was worried if it would work. I contacted WrightBuy and was given a choice, £50 partial refund or return it. It worked so I took the £50 and its been fine.
- Anonymous
95.99%
Excellent service with free no fuss delivery
- Valerie Nunn
Excellent service , very pleased with my new fridge
- Brenda McGreskin