TheWrightBuy Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read TheWrightBuy Reviews

About TheWrightBuy:

theWrightBuy.co.uk is an Online White Goods Retailer, specialising in Cheap, Unbranded Appliances such as Chimney Cooker Hoods, Extractor Fans, Hobs, Ovens, Fridge Freezers as well as Fisher & Paykel Dishdrawers, Insinkerator Disposers, Franke Hot Taps and even iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum cleaners.

As well as our website, we run a successful Amazon store and many of our Cookology items are Best Sellers and we are Top Rated eBay Sellers.

When you buy from the Wright Buy, you are protected by Google's Certified programme and you can pay with PayPal or even Amazon for extra reassurance.
Card payments are securely processed using SagePay - Europe's leading payment gateway.

01279 504466

sales@thewrightbuy.co.uk

Unit 2 Piperell Way

TheWrightBuy have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.23%
Industry Average
Our side by side (cookworks) fridge freezer was delivered earlier than expected (Fri not Mon), which could have been a problem, but for us it was good getting it earlier than expected. The freezer arrived with 2 small dents, which was annoying, but they’ve offered to refund 10% of the purchase price. As long as my wife doesn’t notice, I’ll be allwright! (Deliberate spelling mistake). I would buy from them again.
- Mikeymike
They offered a 5 burner hob at a great price. Delivery was spot on and they kept me informed all the way. The hob is a very smart gas on glass and exactly as described. A great company that I would highly recommend.
- Joe cramsie

95.18%
- Joe cramsie
Easy to order, swift delivery as standard and a good price
- Elspeth Burrage
Current Microwave went pear shaped Sunday evening. Ordered new one Monday AM, arrived Tuesday afternoon. Tracked delivery online so was ready when item arrived. Second time i have purchased from this shop and service has been excellent on both occasions. Would recommend
- Anonymous
C

Refunds - Average

64.00%
- Mikeymike
Had refund so can’t comment
- Ann Roberts
Excellent customer service. I had a problem with a dishwasher. They quickly replied to my emails to assist me with the problem. Unfortunately the problem could not be resolved and I was offered the choice of refund or replacement. I chose the refund which was promptly dealt with.
- Peter Smith
96.33%
- Anonymous
Speedy service, exactly the product I was looking for at a good price. Delivery communication was helpful & courier driver lifted box over door threshold x
- Susan Ashley
I have purchased two items from this company and the staff are very helpful and the customer service is EXCELLENT
- Lee knight