The Boho Boutique Insights

The Boho Boutique have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
B-

Price - Excellent

72.41%
Industry Average
" Service was great, I got follow up emails every step of the way, delivery as expected, and my items were great for the price i thought! Will recommend. "
- Rachel
" funny enough my mom saw an advertisement for The Boho Boutique and thought I would like items! She was so right! I bought a grey sweater, and a faux leather coat. Price for quality was very on par and I am going to ask my husband for some bits for Christmas :) Cheers! "
- Gemma
" I totally LOVEEEEEE my cute jewels from boho! My hairclips are so fabulous. The bijoux earrings are exactly as pictured...I mean it all really is. Also I have the thanks for nothing sweater and I hate buying clothes onling but this really is good quality and fits the price for sure. I am very happy and relieved! "
- Amber
Write your review on The Boho Boutique
B-

Delivery - Fast

72.50%
- Rachel
" No idea what the issues are?! I've placed a few orders and had delivery no problem, every time. I really like their stuff, sweaters are good quality and cheaper than the bigger brands who charge double for the same thing. The jewelry is great and incredibly good value, especially the hair clips. Will continue being a customer but if you're reading this Boho, you need to update your New Arrivals more often! "
- Sheila
" My husband surprised me for my birthday with a bunch of jewelry from The Boho Boutique that he thought I would like :). I was pleasantly surprised that he picked out some cute things and have received lots of compliments on it! I suggested the store to some friends and they have placed some orders. Satisfied customer. I don't know much about delivery as these were a present, but quality is good enough for me. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

23.08%
Industry Average
" If I could give a zero score I would. I tried to cancel my order as it had been a week and my order still hadn’t been shipped. (And I wanted to cancel after reading these reviews) When customer service finally got back to me they said they wouldn’t give a refund. Total scam, don’t order from this company! "
- Anonymous
" They ship poorly sized items from the Far East with no invoice and no refunds (even though they told me I could get one when I inquired). SCAM ALERT - don't waste your money. "
- Anonymous
" WARNING: DO NOT BUY. I purchased 2 dresses from this company, expecting to receive what was pictured, as you would expect when buying a product online. Instead I've received cheap poor quality re-productions. They're a terrible fit and not like what's pictured. They won't give a refund, so it's a complete waste of money and a rip-off....I've lodged a report through paypal, and hope they can resolve this and I'll get my money back. "
B
76.19%
Industry Average
" The customer service team made sure everything was ok, and helped me track it along the way. "
- Paula Daniels
" Great service and product, now to order all my Christmas presents!!! "
- Trev