The Boho Boutique Insights

The Boho Boutique have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C
Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

73.91%
Industry Average
" I have to give these gals some support and agree with a lot of these reviews who say they love this companys stuff! I have also made some orders and am very happy with the quality vs the price. "
- Danica
" Any other high street brand would be double the price for sure so there's a good start. "
- Sky Johnson
" I place many order with Boho and I love! Merci Boho. The jewels are great and perfect for price! The dress is also very nice, I love very much! :-) "
- Alice Papin
Write your review on The Boho Boutique

Delivery - Average

70.00%
Industry Average
" I really do love my Boho stuff as do a couple of pals and I have ordered a couple of times already. My kimonos, necklace and lots of hair clips and ring sets are great. Delivery 1-2 weeks not bad and they keep you updated all the way. Plus agreed, Lindsey in customer service (maybe they're all called Lindsey lol) is superbly helpful! "
- Shana Murphy
" I really do like all the things boho delivered to me. Delivery was good and things are really nice. I have 7 orders and every time no problem. I am in Copenhagen :-) "
- Agathe
" Love their stuff, reviews totally unfair in my opinion. I have two dresses, two kimonos, one sweater and two hair clips and they're honestly great. Free delivery to the USA too, perfect. Sorry don't believe the negative reviews, I can't see any issues with any of the pieces I have. I'll be back to shop again for sure! "
- Hadasa
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.64%
Industry Average
" Stay away and save your money. Absolutely poor quality of the fabrics - has nothing in common with the photos on the website. The items are shipped directly from China. It took 3 weeks for the delivery. One item is still missing... I've sent two e-mails to check out how I can get a refund. No response until today. Lesson learned. "
- Anonymous
" Fearing the worst I read the small print on their website which does actually say no refunds only credit and that the orders come from China. "
- Anonymous
" Absolutely No Stars!!! Still waiting on a refund on a ridiculously poorly made swim suit. Don’t shop at this on-line shop. "
70.73%
- Shana Murphy
" So - no stars given for the poor product and damage but stars for Lindsey's customer service. "
- Anonymous
" Anyway, they're great, good customer service and the products are absolutely excellent for the price. "
- Sky Johnson