The Boho Boutique Refund Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

24.66%
Industry Average
" NEVER BUY FROM HERE!! I ordered 3 products. The other 2 tops were terrible. The stitching was very poor, the cut was awful and the quality of the material was very very bad. I think the online photos are taken from other websites and the goods are just fake copies made cheaply and badly. I have requested a refund as per the T&C but nothing yet. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Avril U
" DO NOT buy this merchandise. Cheap quality, material and sizes are absurd. There is no real way to return and get a refund without paying out another large sum. Scam as others have noted! "
posted 3 weeks ago - El
" After requesting a refund for the products that are completely see through and material that feels like wire they told me they “never had this issue before and therefore couldn’t refund only a store credit could be applied” Then I come to this site and see the same issues happen to many people. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Kaitlin
" They would not change the size of the dresses I bought and one was completely see through. No refund. No exchange. Low quality. Scammers. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Wouldn’t even use it for fancy dress! It took over two months to arrive and now they are saying they can’t refund as it’s in the sale. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I finally got my partial refund in February, after 23 emails back and forth! I had to pay for return shipping to China and they deducted the free shipping from their end, so in total, I lost $38. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Do not order from this website they are absolute scammers they will take your money the material is cheap like dollar store cheap and they will not refund your money beware of this! I would give them -0 stars! "
posted 1 month ago - Sheila
" I ordered four items. Two were such a different colour from the picture that had I known I would not have ordered. All we v v copies wuality with raw edges and unfinished. Nothing like in the pictures and the last item that was sent was completely wrong and an entirely different dress ! They are saying they don’t refund sale items so will not help st all even though they sent the wrong item. "
posted 1 month ago - Sam Adkins
" I did opt a case with paypal to complain that items never received, after I opened a case, seller contacted me and promised a refund, but they wanted first to close the case. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" They will take ages to reply via email, there is no telephone number or 'customer services, and when they do reply via email, they will fob you off with saying 'we have never had this before! ' and 'we can send you something out from the new collection, just pay for postage' and when asking for a full refund, they say, aww sorry this is a sale item and not refundable. "
The Boho Boutique