The Boho Boutique Refund Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

23.08%
Industry Average
" If I could give a zero score I would. I tried to cancel my order as it had been a week and my order still hadn’t been shipped. (And I wanted to cancel after reading these reviews) When customer service finally got back to me they said they wouldn’t give a refund. Total scam, don’t order from this company! "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" They ship poorly sized items from the Far East with no invoice and no refunds (even though they told me I could get one when I inquired). SCAM ALERT - don't waste your money. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" WARNING: DO NOT BUY. I purchased 2 dresses from this company, expecting to receive what was pictured, as you would expect when buying a product online. Instead I've received cheap poor quality re-productions. They're a terrible fit and not like what's pictured. They won't give a refund, so it's a complete waste of money and a rip-off....I've lodged a report through paypal, and hope they can resolve this and I'll get my money back. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Stay away. They send garbage!!! The clothes have a toxic horrid smell. They refuse to take the clothes back. Horrible place, horrible service. I am fighting with Paypal for a refund and this Chinese garbage place refuses to take the items back. "
posted 1 week ago - Lu McCoy
" I ordered a dress on the 20th of September. Yet to receive my dress and I have asked repeatedly for a refund. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Absolutely shocking, company, customer service nil, relying to emails nil, no refunds given store credit only I live in Northern Ireland so I need to go to Ohio and was shipped from China work that out, which should be stated more in website, £39 spent on a bag that would even do a child, stay clear "
posted 3 weeks ago - Faith
" Cannot get them to respond to emails about a refund for items not received. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Hi i have finally received my 3 orders however greatly disappointed and angry at the make and fitting and material. I wish to put in a formal complaint. For the price paid expected so much more. I requested a full refund and will gladly post back at boho expense. All 3 dresses were poorly made and terrible material. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Never sent item, never returned emails and never refunded money. Don’t waste your money. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Angry customer
" After waiting over 2 months for my dresses to arrive and 6 unanswered communications with the website I contacted PayPal and was thankfully able to get a refund. Worst experience with an online shop ever. "
posted 1 month ago - Melissa Campbell