The Boho Boutique Refund Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

22.22%
Industry Average
" I've sent Thebohoboutique several emails asking them for a refund, but the company just sends the same standard answer: "Just wait a little longer". "
posted 1 week ago - Pernille Witt Kirkegaard
" Asked politely for a refund and they asked if I wanted an exchange. "
posted 1 week ago -
" So bad! I ordered dresses and they were AWFUL. Not really like the photo. Cheap materials, etc. been battling customer service for 3 days just to get an address to return them. They instead offered me an $8 refund to keep them. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" The dress I ordered was way too small even know I ordered my size and the quality of the product is extremely poor. From what everyone else is saying it doesn't seem like I will be getting a refund either.... "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Ordered a small and it was too small. Returned for a medium and still too small. Returned that one. And never received a refund or a dress. They will not reply to my emails. Should have read the reviews. I don’t recommend doing business with this company. I’m out $80. "
posted 1 week ago - Leslie
" They will not refund you your money and they have a "return" address based somewhere overseas that costs you 3 times as much to ship your return then your original price of the item. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Trying to get a refund now, but just keep getting generic "please refer to our refund policy" reply. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Kate
" NEVER order from this company, I have been waiting over two months for a bag to arrive, they have now started ignoring all my messages, I want a refund but I’m not sure i’ll ever get one? Absolutely not the way to run a business. I really hope people read all reviews before ordering with them...don’t do it, you WILL be disappointed! "
posted 1 month ago - Gemma Bullock
" I ordered 3 items, one arrived with half of it missing, and they refused to send me the missing bits, send me a new one, replace it, or refund me. The second item arrived, but looks nothing like the photo, and its such terribly quality i had to put it in the rag bag, and the third item didn't ever arrived. I had to open a paypal claim against them as they stopped replying to me and did not want to resolve the matter with me at all. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I've also learned not to do business the hard way with businesses that are very stingy about refunds or slow with credit in your account. "
posted 1 month ago - Jackie Van Dusen