The Boho Boutique Refund Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

25.64%
Industry Average
" Stay away and save your money. Absolutely poor quality of the fabrics - has nothing in common with the photos on the website. The items are shipped directly from China. It took 3 weeks for the delivery. One item is still missing... I've sent two e-mails to check out how I can get a refund. No response until today. Lesson learned. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Fearing the worst I read the small print on their website which does actually say no refunds only credit and that the orders come from China. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Absolutely No Stars!!! Still waiting on a refund on a ridiculously poorly made swim suit. Don’t shop at this on-line shop. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I've emailed to ask for a refund, but don't hold out much hope. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I've ordered swimming costume and when it arrived I've asked for a refund as it just wasn't a nice fit. "
posted 2 months ago - Veronika
" I ordered one jumper which I love, and another which unfortunately did not fit so I sent back for credit. I contacted their online contact ( only one available ) several times and after much chasing I managed to get my refund through PayPal after 5 months. Their Su toner service is truelly shocking and I still have not heard from the company. BUYERS BEWARE. "
posted 3 months ago - Georgie
" I had one item that qualified for a return, so I sent multiple emails requesting a return label and a refund for this item and only received a reply on the 4th try. "
posted 3 months ago - Susan Carlton
" Nothing I have ever ordered has arrived looking remotely like the picture & given their no refund policy, I guess I am the stupid one here for giving them so many chances. "
posted 3 months ago - Sarah H
" This is a cheap company based in China- there are no refunds or reviews. I ordered some earrings and a hair clip which are both cheap rubbish. I would not buy from this scam company. "
posted 3 months ago - Caroline
" I never got my order delivered and no one from customer service replied to my messages. No refund :( "
posted 3 months ago - K