The Conveyancing Network Reviews

info@theconveyancingnetwork.com

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct

Tell us how The Conveyancing Network made you happy
My operator David
Had instant response from solicitors. Really on the ball. Agreed to costs that were quoted. Were far cheaper than solicitors recommended by the estate agents - (they get a cut from their recommended solicitor). Happy to use as all their conditions were up front too and warned of any 'extras' that were required. Being of an older age, they were happy to supply everything in hard copies too.
It's worth mentioning we have not yet completed our sale and purchase but I am happy to review part way through. Contact with customer service was fantastic. Phone answered quickly and politely. Cheapest quote by far. I liked that there is no completion, no fee. Our solicitor is brilliant. She replies quickly and within a couple of hours of contacting the conveyancing network, she had sent us all necessary paperwork. Would highly recommend based on the service we have received so far.
It gave me an idea as to what the difference in cost would be.
Really good , when you want a super quick , no nonsense local quote!!! Without having to ring around !! Have used one of them you stated .. and no stress whatsoever.
So easy to navigate. Being a first time buyer is a scary time, but using this website made finding a solicitor that little bit easier.
Easy to compare and find a reasonable priced Conveyancer.
Able to select a conveyancer that was on a panel approved by lender.
Gave detail and no hidden cost by the conveyancing quote
I found a list of solicitors who potentially could carry out the conveyancing for our purchase at a reasonable cost.
Confirmed that I probably had achieved the best quote - but via a different route. I didn't use the Conveyancing Network options.
It made it a lot easier to find a good competetivley priced conveyour
Straight forward price comparison
so far so good!
The process was simple and easy.
Great to see all the quotes in one place.
I have only just instructed a conveyancing solicitor so have very little experience of the process yet. It would be better to ask later on when I can offer constructive feedback.
Dear Mrs. Hall,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. As you are probably aware, our service provides people with the tools and website to allow anybody moving home to compare conveyancing quotes direct from solicitors and licensed conveyancers. Ideally we are looking for our clients to review our service and website that we provide and not necessarily any feedback and comments on any particular solicitor that you have chosen.

Can I advise that you look at a website called ReviewSolicitors.co.uk. Here you are able to leave feedback on actual solicitor or conveyancer, once your transaction has been completed.

I hope this helps you and all the best with the sale of your property.

The Conveyancing Network
The Conveyancing Network was helpful in providing a variety of quotes online and we ended up using its services after a sales pitch call - not something my partner and I do often! As first time buyers we wanted to be able to keep in touch with our solicitors and Lee from The Conveyancing Network called at just the right time (after I tried to appoint a solicitor who didn't answer the phone three times!) with a very competitive quote. We've yet to complete the process of buying a property but the process of instructing a solicitor through TCN was very simple and I'm pleased with the service. Hopefully the overall bill will be as advertised!
Dear Miss Smith,

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you found our service simple and easy to use. I will pass your kind comments on to Lee and his team and I wish you all the best with your purchase. With regards to your bill. The price you see is the price you pay with us. With offer fixed fee quotes, so there should be no additional fees charged by your solicitor other than those quoted. Please let us know if not and we will investigate this for you.

The Conveyancing Network
Made everything easy and took a great weight off my shoulders also explained very clearly for me. Thank you.
Dear Mrs. Hartley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am glad our team could help you and assist you in selecting the right conveyancer for you. Your comments will be passed on to our team and we wish you all the best with your move.

The Conveyancing Network
I have frankly been dumbfounded by the superb customer care and quality of service, offered by The Conveyancing Network. After a mistake was made in solicitor selection that was entirely my own fault, The Conveyancing Network were directly contactable, and thanks to the personal service of Lee Harrison, were very quick to seek, negotiate and select a new solicitor; all without penalty or loss of any deposit. A problematic issue made as painless as possible and with constant contact and reassurance.

Superb service, highly competitive rates and excellent customer care. You're in very good hands. Very highly recommended!
Dear Mr. Grant,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Your comments and feedback are much appreciated and will certainly be passed on to Lee and his team. We pride ourselves on our customer service along with a few personal touches to ensure every customer finds a solicitor that suites their needs.

We wish you all the best with your move.

The Conveyancing Network is rated 4.43 based on 88 reviews