THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 21st March 2022
Lesley
Kimberly
absolutely amazing!!! i love it and i can’t wait to have more purchase from the fifth collection
Dear Alice, thank you for the kind words and we're so happy to know that you've enjoyed the process of shopping with us! Looking forward to having you back on the site soon!
Perfect yellow platform. Fast delivery. Thanks! I
Hi there! So glad to know that you're happy with the purchase of the platform shoes! Enjoy them, and we look forward to having you back shopping with us! (:
Easy to use service. Purchase arrived promptly and in great condition (as advertised). Thank you so much!
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience shopping with us! Thank you for shopping secondhand, and contributing to reducing our collective carbon footprint!
Speedy delivery and they seller was very accommodating. Happy with my purchase!
Hi there! Thank you for sharing about your purchase and experience shopping with us. So glad to know that you're happy with the whole experience. Looking forward to having you back on the site! (:
Always professional, responsive, and the products are well-curated.
Thank you, Andrea, for leaving us a review! We really appreciate this. So glad to know that we've always met your expectations! (:
Great service and wonderful curation! Happy with my purchase.
Dear Aastha, thank you for leaving us your review!
Item usually delivered fast. Well packed and secured. Item usually in good condition and as it’s described. Customer service answer queries well. Hope sales / promotion is a little faster than usual schedule they have. Other than that… thefifth is excellent:)
Hi Anna, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION! Our sales are twice a year only -- but the "cheaper than boutique" pricing is all year round! (:
Nice experience purchase with discoubt on Paylah.
Hi there! thanks for shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION! (:
Excellent service. The purchase was exactly what was ordered
Dear Miriam, thank you for the review and feedback! We really appreciate the time taken to write on your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. Looking forward to having you back on the site.
Super fast shipping! Item as described. Very happy.
Thank you Charles for shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION! Looking for to your next visit to the site.
Great service. Fast shipping. Great prices.
Thank you, Michelle, for this vote of confidence! We strive to provide the very best for all our customers!
I am so happy I’ve discovered The Fifth Collection. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase, shipping times and conditions and the price. I’ve already told so many friends about this site. Well done!
Hi Kim! So glad you've discovered us! Looking forward to serving you in the future!
My first time purchase and very happy with it.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback on your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION! Looking forward to having you back on the site soon!
I hardly have any updates and not sure what is happening with my list. Would you kindly email me the list of items I have on sale. Thank you
Repeat customer from Sydney! Highly professional to deal with.
Thank you for the continued support Kim!!
Brilliantly on every level. Can’t fault!
Thank you Jane! Customers like you really make our day!
Great service and photos and description are true. Shipping process great!!
Thank you, Anna! Really appreciate this!
Exclusive and excellent products The postage was brilliant too They gave time the correct sizing details, much better and easier to deal with than vestiare collective I will definitely be buying again and again
Dear Ana, thank you for the vote of confidence! So happy to know that you'll be back. Looking forward!
Had only one experience and I was happy with my purchase. However, I wish there were more explanation about the dress like the spot in front pf the dress
Dear Faezah, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback! We're glad to know that you are happy with your purchase. Noted on the feedback! We do try to provide as much details as possible, and we also try to photograph them. However, we may have missed out on certain details. Thank you, and we will continue to do better@
Great service resulting in me being the owner of a lovely MARNI handbag. I must admit I was skeptical - reluctant to use an overseas online site selling secondhand designer handbags! Decided to 'give them a go' during the sale (less money lost if dodgy), after reading the background profile, reviews and noting the location. It was good to have the Singapore Dollar price automatically converted to $AU for each bag on the site and a zero shipping fee (built into the price), so there were no 'hidden extras' at the checkout. The bag was very well packaged, exactly as described and delivered more quickly than I was expecting.
Dear Teena, thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review of your experience shopping with us. So happy to read how the systems we've put in place are indeed beneficial for our collectors. Looking forward to having you back shopping with us on the site!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.8 based on 724 reviews