THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club Street
069434 Singapore

What's the one thing you hope never changes? the prices and sales notification
What's the one thing you would change if you could? nothing
Great service and great prices for the quality! Was really impressed with the fast delivery - received my items in 3 days of purchase, and I'm based in Australia! My best kept designer secret!
Hi Kitty, thank you so much for your great feedback! We love how you wouldn't change anything :) Don't worry, we will only change things that make the service even better, including increasing the ways in which we notify you of great deals or new items that we think you might be interested in. Stay tuned!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? I hope your website is around for a long long time
What's the one thing you would change if you could? The import duties but there is nothing you can do about that sadly!
So I call Bottega Veneta to find out if they still have the bag I have been saving for. They tell me it has been discontinued. Cue heartache and disappointment. It was the bag I had always wanted. I scour the internet and the very same bag is on The Fifth Collection but a third of the price. Ordered without hesitation. It arrived THREE days later in the UK and is totally and utterly stunning. It looks brand new. I cannot believe my luck. I saved A LOT of money and I think The Fifth Collection is an absolutely FANTASTIC website selling authentic designer bags. Go forth and shop with confidence as these guys are absolutely fantastic.
This is one of our all time favourite reviews - thanks for sharing, Rosamund! You captured the essence of our tagline Intelligent Luxury. So happy that we were able to help you find the item you were looking for, that it was exactly as you expected it and that you saved money in the process! As for the import duties, they really are a pain but there's nothing we can do... what we can do, and our contribution to keeping the prices as low as possible is free shipping (and free return shipping if you are not completely satisfied). All in all, we make sure that the landed prices are still exceptional value no matter how you cut it. Thank you for being a FANTASTIC customer and we hope to see you on the site again soon.
Great range of products, Super services !
Thank you for the super review! We're glad you like the range of products and the service - we are continually working on improving and your positive feedback serves as encouragement! Hope to see you on the site again soon.
The item I bought detailed the marks and stains that was found on the bag. To my pleasant surprise, they were actually not very visible and that shows just how thorough fifth collection is in the inspection and description of the bag.I loved the speedy delivery too!
Thank you for your kind comment Sheryl! As an online platform, we do strive to provide as much information and detail on the condition of the pieces we list. We want our collectors to trust us and our curation process, and not have any unwanted surprises when they receive their orders. Which is why, we go out of the way and ensure that we note down the flaws, no matter how visible or invisible! Happy to read that you love your new bag! If you do post on Instagram, do tag us! We always love seeing how our collectors style the pieces they purchase from us, and would love to share the post on our account! (:

Looking forward to have you back on the site, and to offer you more in the future!
Always prompt - service and delivery. Nice range of products
Thank you for the kind comment, Michelle! We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our services. We do try our very best to ensure that collectors, much like yourself, get their orders delivered in a prompt manner because we don't like to wait forever and a day for our orders to arrive when we shop online as well! (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? No comment
What's the one thing you would change if you could? venue to view items and try on
Quick response when there is a question. Easy to use website, efficient.
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Prices
Love shopping with you guys. One thing I would like to improve on is how the items are being displayed on my mobile device. Right now it’s in a single column I would prefer to see them in a 3-4 columns. This will allow me to view more content at once
Hi Julia, thank you for the feedback. We do take into consideration all suggestions from our clients! While we have received some feedbacks on how the items are displayed on mobile, there are many who also prefer the single column display. However, not to worry! We are working to find the right balance between the two! (:

Looking forward to offering you more in the future.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The quick and free delivery service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? -
Smooth delivery and seamless transaction!
Thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The great customer service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? I now you can only sell what you get but more items in my size range would be great. FR42, AU10-12, UK12 etc.
Great items, very well described in detail - particularly in terms of condition. Super fast delivery. Online assistance is fabulous and returns are easy.
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the support! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

And, eyes, we are on the lookout for more pieces that cater to all!
Great piece in great condition...love it! Will shop here again
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Returns policy and the many photos.
What's the one thing you would change if you could? It would be useful if there was some sense of dimension for bags.. e.g superimposed over a silhouette to indicate size?
Always prompt with replies to my queries and my purchases always arrive quickly and as described.
So happy to read that you're satisfied with our service! We understand how difficult it is to shop online sometimes, so we want our shoppers to have a peace of mind when clicking checkout. Answering your questions and assisting our shoppers are top priority for us!

looking forward to having you back on the site to shop!
Knowing that I'm saving the planet is the best encouragement to continue...
Dear Madina, thank you for the feedback! Yes, who says you can't save the planet and look good while doing it? (:

Looking forward to offering you more in the future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? quality
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Maybe stationery items, like Mont B pens
Fantastic service, super quick delivery to Australia. The variety you have on offer is simply amazing, good quality and highly curated! I love your work! Thank you for my beautiful new treasures! Emilia - Melbourne, Australia.
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support, Emilia! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And we want to ensure that our international shoppers, much like yourself, don't have to wait forever and a day for their orders to arrive (because we don't like that when online shopping for ourselves! haha).

Looking forward to have you back on the site, and to offer, you more in the future!
Very responsive, good selection and quick refunds and collection of items
thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. And, yes, even with refunds and returns! our hassle-free 7-day return and refund policy is so that shoppers, much yourself, have a smooth journey shopping online! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Good customer service
Excellent customer service. Prompt response and accommodating.
Thank for the kind feedback, Wang! so glad to hear that your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION has been great. Looking forward to offering you more in the future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Advertising on new and discounted products.
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Free delivery world wide.
Very effective and efficient form of buying excellent quality second hand clothing. Outstandingly professional, honest and top marketing. Well done team.
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support, Elizabeth! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
Very pleased with my experience. They had exactly what I wanted, the description of the items is very detailed and the shipment is fast considering it's coming from Singapore. Thank you, great place to shop.
Dear Kate, thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. So glad to read that you are happy with our descriptions, and pricing. We work hard to ensure that our customers do not receive surprises when they receive their orders. This is also why we go out of our way to detail even the most minute of flaws. (:

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Great delivery and quality of product
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Allow me to sell more
You guys are buy far the best in terms of purchasing from. As a seller things don't move as fast as other sites like Style Tribute but I do enjoy the efficient purchase process and guaranteed quality from your end
Thank you for your feedback! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And, as such, our clientele list in terms of shoppers are very different from others in the market, and we do try our best to ensure that sellers do sell their items! (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The friendly and efficient customer service and the free shipping
Excellent customer service. All the way from helping with placing of the order to delivery. Highly recommended!
Always happy to assist wherever we can! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. Shopping online should be smooth and easy, no? (:

Looking forward to having you back on the site, Stephanie!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The amazing customer service.
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Nothing.
Amazing service, super speedy delivery and I love my new Bao Bao. Many thanks, The Fifth Collection!
So happy to hear that you love your purchase, Claire! Yes, we don't want our customers to wait forever and a day for a purchase (because we don't want that either when we shop online! haha). Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.84 based on 251 reviews