THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

Kimberly
Every purchase I have made through Fifth Collection has been smooth. The items were accurately described and I am delighted. Communication was quick and clear at all times. Highly recommend!
Hi Kate, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and providing us your feedback. We really appreciate this, and the team is certainly doing a little dance in our seats upon reading such kind words. It is our top priority to ensure that your shopping experience with THE FIFTH COLLECTION is smooth and enjoyable. We're glad to know that it has been for you. 😊
Prompt and helpful. Thank you for the great experience!
Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review! We hope to see you back on the site soon! 😊
Always very happy with all my purchases ! Excellent service as well, I highly recommended
Dear Veronique, thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate the continued support you have shown us. We do try to accommodate wherever possible. However, for the period of Covid19, we try our best to safeguard the safety and health of not just our team, but our collectors much like yourself as well. Thus, we do not have the option to try the pieces in our office. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding though! Looking forward to seeing you back on the site!
Product was as descript. It is a bargain for 2nd hand luxe product.
Dear Louise, thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Indeed, we try our best to make sure that we describe what we see as detailed as possible! No surprises! And if that's no enough, then we're more than happy to send more photos to your email. 😊

Looking forward to seeing you back on the site!
Bin begeistert! Schnelle Lieferung und original Verpackung und mit original Kaufbelegen und im einwandfreien Zustand - wie neu! Sehr zu empfehlen!
Dear Lucie, thank you for your kind words and feedback! Really appreciate this and we look forward to having you back on the site shopping! 😊
Excellent and prompt services.
Hi Lam! Thank you for for taking the time to leave us a review and provide us with feedback. We really appreciate the continuous support!
On pricing, we ensure that they are fair for both sellers and buyers, much like yourself -- and you can get pieces for as low as $60 (which is 90% off retail prices in the boutiques).

Looking forward to have you back on the site!
I would love to see in the info portion: Height of heels, shoulder width in jackets and close-up photos of defects
Hi Christina, thank you for leaving us a review, and providing us with feedback! We are constantly working to improve our services as well as the user experience. Thank you for the feedback! In the meantime, we are always happy to answer any questions you may have and to provide additional images. Simply reach out to us via the chat function on the site! (:
Always found service tip-top and managed to scoop a few bargains in my time.
Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review. Our "tip top service" as you've pointed out also include answering any questions you may have, and we are more than happy to provide more images as well, as you've already known! (:
Always love my purchases! Extremely well priced and curated. Able to shop with them with a total peace of mind in regards to quality control and authenticity. Items always as described and the team always makes effort to answer me without fail.
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback! We're so glad to know that you're happy with your purchase! And yes, we strive to provide you with the best customer service experience (even though we don't have a dedicated team for this!) so as to make your shopping with us better! So, we will answer any questions you may have that is within our means! (:
My first experience shopping with the fifth collection was an absolute delight! They assisted with every question I had to ask, and my handbag is beautiful, exactly as described.
Thank you so much!!
HI there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback on your shopping experience! So happy to hear that it was an absolute delight. You don't know how much this made our day! (: We strive to provide the best shopping experience to all our collectors and to read this makes everything worth it.

Looking forward to offering you more in the future. x
I absolutely loved my first purchase at The Fifth Collection!!! Fast delivery & well packaged!!! Thank you =)
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad that you're happy with your purchase! We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. We do try to include the receipt whenever possible, and should the piece comes with it during consignment. But as they are secondhand, we know that not everyone keep the receipts of their purchases.

Having said that, thank you again and we look forward to offering you more in the future!
Very good service
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your positive words. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review of your shopping experience with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Great service - Great products - So happy with all my purchases
Hi there! thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Brilliant site, broad choice and good prices. Love the free shipping. I used to go to TheRealReal or Vestiaire but this is much easier and nicer to use.
Hi there! thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. We're also happy to read that you find navigating the site easy! We are constantly trying to improve the user experience for all our collectors, so do look out for new features in the future!
Noted on your feedback, and will certainly work on this! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
A very happy return customer.
Very responsive and speedy delivery. Packaging of items could be more aesthically pleasing though
Hi there! thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Noted on the feedback on packaging! We're always looking for improvements, especially for the international customers! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Simply Awesome!!!
Dear Ankur,

thank you for your kind review and feedback! (:
Dear Ankur, thank you for your kind review and feedback! (:
Thank you, Ankur! (:
I did some research about The Fifth Collection before I purchased and everything looked pretty positive. However, I was shocked to find my bag had been put in a dust bag, wrapped in bubble wrap and put directly into a satchel. NO BOX!! The handles were bent as a result of the lack of a box to protect it on its international journey. When it arrived I contacted The Fifth Collection to enquire as to whether this was standard practice and to express my disappointment. I was told that it was not only standard practice but that no one had ever complained about it. I was also made to feel as though I was inexperienced with bags and therefore making unreasonable claims that the lack of box had caused the bend to the handles. They did not apologies for a lack of appropriate packaging nor acknowledged that it had caused the damage. I was told if I returned it all the import taxes I had paid were my own problem and not refundable even if their carelessness had caused the damage. As a direct result of this interaction and the lack of a box when posting an expensive item I will never purchased from this site ever again.
Dear Sancia, thank you for your review and we’re sorry to hear about your disappointment. It was definitely not our intention to make you feel this way, we were only trying to share our experience and explain our sustainable packing methodology (of which you forgot to mention a couple of layers).

Regardless, and just to set the record straight, we offered to refund your purchase in full. That offer also included paying for international return shipping, as per our standard policy. This was also in good faith because we could not discern any damage in the pictures you sent us. You never answered us.

As for the taxes, I’m sorry we fell short of your expectations: these are applied and collected by your country. We cannot refund you monies that we did not collect. You can, however, see directly with your tax authority about reclaiming these, but I’m afraid this is beyond our purview.
The bag arrived very quickly even during COVID ( I live in Melbourne Australia ) The description and pictures were 100% accurate . Easy transaction and would use the site again
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback on your experience shopping with us! Indeed, we try our very best to provide the best service to our customers -- even during Covid! So glad to know that your purchase from us helped in creating some form of happiness during the lockdown in Victoria! Stay safe, and take care!
Excellent service and customer service experience
Hi there! thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback and review. So glad to know that you're happy with our services and your purchases!
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the support! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.83 based on 475 reviews