thehomelightingcentre Reviews

Unit 8 Westpoint Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate Chippenham

Categories:
Lighting
Home & Garden

How would you rate thehomelightingcentre ?

"The Idaho twin wall light in antique brass finish looks good. However when the electrician came to install it he found that there was only one screw fixing point with a short screw supplied which meant that when fitted it was not secure and thus not safe. The electrician refitted with a long screw and secured additionally with "no more nails" under the base to give added adhesion -surely a design fault. Moreover the on /off switches are located underneath the base and are not easy to operate and because of stability worries I hold the base against the wall to guard against movement. The lights themselves look good and provide good illumination for reading. Despatch was prompt."
"This company lied to me about the supply of a light. I was told that it would be with me in 3-4 days and a week later I am being told that it is made to order and they cannot give me a delivery date. USE THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK."
"One of the lights was delivered damaged. I got in touch with THLC immediately and despatched an email as advised. Was promised a call back and as yet I have heard nothing. No email reply and no call. Extremely disappointing service"
"Product arrived next day which was good.. Lamp was sold as having a shade coming with it however just the base was sent. The delivery note made no mention of the shade. I had to contact customer services that were able to tell me the shade will not be available for over a month.. I had to return the item and look elsewhere"
"Last Tuesday, I ordered 4 picture lights that your web site said were available for delivery within 24 hours. On Friday I called to see how the order was progressing. After holding I was told that a message had been left with the dispatchers and I would receive a call back shortly. I again called and was again put on hold, then informed that the lights would be sent out on Monday or Tuesday this week. Your request for a review of the product arrived before the email advising that the goods were now set for delivery. So I still don't know what the goods are like!"
"I have not received the light yet so am unable to write a review"
"Lack od detail on lights being sold ie no lumen output or amp rating. Then sent only 2 lamps rather than 3 ordered and paid for then despite 2 phone calls and 2 emails I am just ignored One very dissatisfied customer"
"Very disappointed lamp advertised turned out not to be in stock. Quick refund though."
"The webpage does not show you the true status of their stock! I ordered a ceiling light, the advert said dispatched within 24 hours. I get a message couple of days later saying that they are going to refund because they are out of stock and don't yet have a replenish date. Meanwhile, their website still says 'dispatched within 24 hrs' for the same item."
"Unfortunately you did not have stock and the product was charged and refunded (I hope) to my credit card."
"Absolutely rubbish you canceled my order without even giving me any kind of reason just that your annoyingly named fulfilment team said no. It would have been nice to have been given a reason or alternative"
"The lampshade was as described and satisfactory - and at a good price. But the service was a muddle. Delivery was much delayed and despite many phone-calls, and they are "nice" people to deal with, nobody seemed prepared or able to sort things out. i do hope this was an exception."
"Still waiting for the lamp shade!"
"I feel a bit sorry to have to rate the service as poor but essentially your website allowed me to purchase lights which were out of stock and even worse had been discontinued!! The reason I gave you 2 rather than one star was because you noticed what had happened very quickly and refunded the money which arrived in my account the same day as the original purchase. So no harm done and I would use your site again as I think it was just one of those things...."
"Your website allows customers to place an order even though the item is not actually in stock. That is misleading."
"Ordered a week ago but still no news on when these will be sent. Sent chase up query but this has still got no response."
"Service poor allowed me to order 2 matching lights then later told me they didn't have 2. Spoke to a man on the phone and he was so arrogant would never use this company again or reccommend them. Bought my lights later in the day from a fantastic online company who we rang and checked the stock situation and they were very proffesional."
"I was asked to contribute a review before I have received my goods (one week ago ordered but as yet undelivered) so based on the timing I am not impressed so far. Tried to call to chase the order, but the phone just rings and rings."
"NOT AMUSED SAID THEY WAS IN STOCK BUT THEY WAS NOT COMPANY HAVE ISSUED REFUND"
"I have placed my order a week ago and it has still not arrived at your office for dispatch."
thehomelightingcentre is rated 1.89 based on 35 reviews