The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

01270 627118

info@thenantwichclinic.co

12 Pall Mall

Tell us how The Nantwich Clinic made you happy
I had a cancellation last week, excellent service & staff very friendly. I nearly riped my big toe nail off, all cut back & filed, now feels much better, thank you
We are glad to hear that your toe now feels much better. We also want to thank you for taking the time to leave these kind words for us.
Always on time with our appointments and a warm welcome as well as quality foot maintenance. You perhaps think that your feet are ok then after spending time with the podiatrist, you realise that this is a very important part of looking after yourself. Thank you again for your excellent treatment of my feet.
We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. Looking forward to assisting you again in the future.
Excellent professional service. Very thorough and considerate. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much for the wonderful words. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service.
very helpful , explained everything in full ,painless and sorted my problem out.
We believe that knowledge is power and that is why it is important for us to educate our patients and explain everything that is happening with their feet. Thank you so much for the very kind words and for appreciating our efforts.
fifriendly staffrst ciass treatment by
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad that you are happy with our service. We look forward to seeing you again!
My first visit to the clinic and after feeling a little apprehensive i felt very at ease - lovely staff and very thorough treatment. Would strongly recommend!
Hi Pamela, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment :)
would and have recommended the clinic.
Hi Michael, it's lovely to hear that you would recommend us, thank you! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Very good.
Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
To much money charges
We pride ourselves on giving care to an extremely high standard, I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the cost. I would be delighted to explain our procedures to you and how they are of benefit if you would kindly get in touch by phoning the clinic on 01270 627118, Best regards, Gill Fox
I have found all the staff at the Nantwich clinic to be professional, helpful and very capable in all aspects of their job.
Hi Geoff, thank you for the lovely feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Friendly staff, informative and helpful. Take excellent care of my feet.
Hi Louise, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It really means a lot to us! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Excellent and friendly
Hi Susan, thank you for the kind words and the 5* review! It really means a lot to us all here at The Nantwich Clinic. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
On each occasion that I visit the Nantwich Clinic I am always welcomed by the members of staff who are so helpful and diligent in their duties, treatment is never rushed and any concern or questions that I’ve had over my foot health are answered promptly.
Hi John, wow what a lovely review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words, we really do appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Excellent service from the minute you walk in!
Hi Emma, that's lovely to hear! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
I have recently been receiving treatment, in the form of specific massage, for a snapped achilles tendon. The injury occurred many years ago and was rediscovered when I had an MRI scan on my leg and foot. I was having difficulty in walking at the time . With the massage and use of orthotics in my shoes, Tom Fox has considerably helped to improve my mobility. I have been a client for many years and rate him highly.
Wow, what lovely feedback! Thank you so much for this kind review, we're so glad to hear how Tom has helped you. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
The clinic is easy to locate behind Morrisons.I never have to wait to see my Podiatrist,my feet have never been in such excellent condition since i came to this clinic.I always have a large mug of strong coffee while me feet are being treated. Most Excellent service.
Hi Robert, thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words. It really does mean a lot to us. We're very glad to hear how happy you are with the treatment you have received and that you feel your feet are in tip top condition! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment, we will have a nice cup of coffee ready and waiting for you! :)
I was made very welcome. My feet were pampered and my problems sorted. I was on a walking holiday the following week and no pain whatsoever. Thank you very much.
Hi Di, thank you for the lovely review. We're so glad to hear that you're now pain free following your latest appointment. We hope you've had a lovely holiday and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Great work - thanks.
Hi Pamela, thank you for taking the time to write this 5* review. It really does mean a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Overall OK. Treatment was fine although over in about 20mins, despite having a 45min appointment. The appointment was also 30mins late starting.
Dear Mr Hudson, Feedback enables us to keep our standards high. I appreciate you having taken the time to write a review. I shall request the details of your appointment, speak with the practitioner and be in touch. Best regards, Gill Fox
Helpful, friendly staff. Problem death with effectively
Hi, thank you for taking the time to write this 5* review. It really does mean a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.65 based on 184 reviews