thepodking.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend thepodking.com

Tell us how thepodking.com made you happy
Great variety. Prompt shipping
Great service!
Fast delivery!! Great taste
Convenient fast service, great selection!
Great variety. Reasonable prices. Fast shipping. What else can you ask for?! Definitely recommend The Pod King!
Bought these Zip mango pods since Jewel discontinued mango in our state. They were horrible and tasted burned half way through. Dont even compare to Jewels so I am super bummed. Now I have 3 packs of them that I will never use. This is the first time I have used an off brand and I think I'll just go with the Tobacco flavor through Jewel. The pod king delivered quickly and had good service on their part. Just hated the product.
I haven't tried the pods as yet but they were delivered promptly and in good shape.
Very fast shipping and the pods are excellent better than the original Juule
you SUX - STOP selling to kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love these!
Very quick shipping and everything is legit. Nothing leaked and reward points are an awesome feature.
This was my first time doing business with The Pod King and I have had a wonderful experience and will be back! I had a question and contacted them and they responded right away. Very happy! :)
Great prices and great flavors
Berry lemonade was very good!
Superior customer service!
The only complaint I have is that my pods constantly leak.
Flavors are nice and strong. Very comparable to the brand name. Pods empty a little faster but for the price definitely worth it.
I'm satisfied with my purchase.
2nd time ordering here. super fast and accurate service. they definitely don’t waste time and customer service is prompt and helpful. 10/10
fast service price is reasonable
thepodking.com is rated 4.61 based on 107 reviews