thepodking.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend thepodking.com

Tell us how thepodking.com made you happy

"Simple the best price/products in the market!. I will keep on buying them from you for sure and have already actually referred you to many of my friends!. Y'all have got a customer 'for life' as long as you keep on your awesome low prices down in comparison to what we have out there and trust me, I know I'm talking about!. Getting ready for another $100 dollar order here quite soon over here. Cheers!."
"I could buy the Juul pods cheaper elsewhere. That’s why I haven’t ordered anymore from the pod king.If they would drop the price I would and people I know would buy them. You can contact me anytime at ciscott55@yahoo.com if you can offer them at a lower price and I would order from them again."
"I was very pleased with the selection and prices as well as fast shipping."
"Cheapest website around fast shipping"
"Loved them really good flavor"
"6 out of 8 of my pods burnt and im on the 7th with no problems i would like more pods sent if possible to cover the burnt i believe they were malfunctions."
"Awesome product and superb flavor options!!! Thank y’all!!!"
"I have made 4 different purchases from this company, and I have been very pleased with each one. I will continue to purchase from now on. Thank you for such great prices."
"Love the price Love the website Super easy to use and navigate"
"Blueberry is very good."
"I save money and I receive my product on time. It would be nice if we could have options of lower nicotine and even 0 nicotine to help people that want to vape but get rid of the addiction of nicotine. I know people that would still vape. Including myself. Thank you"
"Very good service .. response time and shipping! No problems at all on my orders ☝️"
"The mint pods I ordered didn`t have as good a flavor as the original JUUL pods I buy locally, however, the price is right, so I`ll hang in there."
"So far both products I got are great. The pods dont leak like juuls. There cheaper shipped faster tastes great."
"It’s okay, it’s cheap so of course the juice runs out fast. But will buy again."
"Pretty happy with company, unfortunately I’m not too thrilled about most of the flavors I bought. Only like tropical ice and watermelon,the rest are all pretty gross"
"Great variety, great prices, quick shipping...all around great experience."
"Blue Raspberry is where it’s at! The only flavor I use in my Juul now. Fast shipping!"
"Good service. so far no complaints, or no problemswish the had better deals on the shipping g or spend $15+ get free shipping"
thepodking.com is rated 4.58 based on 19 reviews