thepodking.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend thepodking.com

Tell us how thepodking.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"fast service price is reasonable"
"Shipping was fast, very pleased with service. Ordered coffee latte, good with a cup of coffee but was hoping for a sweeter taste."
"I never received it!!!😠"
"Love the flavirs offered. Quick shipping is great. Hope you can continue stocking my favorite flavors. Love the discounts."
"I've ordered 5 different pod flavours from 2 separate companies and they have blown me away. Got here in 3 days and taste amazing definitely will be buying again."
"The menthol pods were fine but the mango pods do not fit my juul."
"The ordering Process was easy. The package arrived pretty fast with no issues"
"Quick delivery with authentic products. Everything worked. The customer service could improve, took 2 days to get a response back and in the end didn’t even help with what I messaged for in the first place."
"I just found the Pod King and have to say the service is excellent! Very fast turnaround to orders and reps are very helpful (I had to hold an order to add to it, and it was no problem at all). Great prices, great service, great stuff!"
"The watermelon pod is really great, and received my merchandise in just a few days!"
"Seemless. Package tracking awesome prices mr. Puffs are excellent. Great flavor"
"Everyone that tries mine ends up buying their own. Very happy with it."
"Good flavor but one of the pods didn’t work and it would only suck in the juice"
"Quick ship at a fair rate. Love the pods!"
"Keep up the good work"
"Great prices and delivery is fast!"
"I ordered 4 packs of pods and so far 3 in one container were leaking or gelled up. 2 in two others were defective didn’t work in my Juul. Others did work so to be far. Shipping was fast and prices were lower then a store. Not sure about ordering again because of the issues I had."
"Recieved what I ordered on time."
"only one problem was with the iced Pina Colada taste was terrible."
thepodking.com is rated 4.64 based on 88 reviews