thepodking.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend thepodking.com

Tell us how thepodking.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I’ve been buying from you guys for months. Never had an issue until this order. I bought 6 silky strawberries packs and every single cartridge leaks like crazy. Therefore either throwing them away or one cartridge lasts maybe 3 hours. Very disappointed"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to order, fast shipping and quality pods! Best prices and a great selection!"
"I love this the pods Were amazing cheap and came fast but y’all should come out with 5% nic Bottles of juice and some Soren air products that would be great thank you"
"does not fit in the charging case I bought for Juul… also I am getting a burning flavor I do not get with Juul."
"the passionfruit guava pods are harsh. but the banana pods i got were great"
"the same pods I was paying a lot more for, at a better price. It took less than a week to get them Excellent service."
"I loved the product and service. I'm going to order again right now! The non-juul pods were excellent too. (melon blast)"
"Got them fast and they are greeeaaaattttt"
"I was nervous cause I ordered with a time frame deadline, hoping was gonna arrive in time. Sure enough did!!! Was fast delivering and site was little cheaper then others for exact same thing I wanted. Will be using again when needed"
"Best place to get cheap pods. Always fast and Reliable! Thanks will shop again!"
"I ordered 3 packs of pods. Mint flavor zip pods have great flavor and no leaks. California cream plus pods also had great flavor in no leaks. The cool pods had good flavor but 2 out the 4 i have tried leaked and 1 so bad i had to throw it away. Only reason they didn’t get very good. Great shipping time and tracking."
"I love thepodking.com. They have great products with great shipping and the prices are fantastic. I will be a returning customer for a long time to come."
"The ordering process online was easy and the delivery was surprisingly fast. I am very pleased with the product and service. My only wish is that thepodking sold the 3%."
"Fair prices and fast shipping! Thanks again. Be back soon."
"The coconut milk is really good. They were very quick with delivery I ordered on Sunday and received Thursday. Well definitely order in the future."
"Loved the variety of flavors. Quick shipping and awesome prices. Will order all my pods from this site"
"Great product at a great price. Works perfectly."
"Really fast shipping and easy to order! I will be a returning customer with the prices they have to offer and the selections they have!"
"2 thumbs up for The Pod King! Great selection & fast shipping! Highly recommend!"
"My first order of Watermelon pods were great....the most recent were not very good. Please find the proper formula, and stick to it."
thepodking.com is rated 4.68 based on 63 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access