thepodking.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend thepodking.com

Tell us how thepodking.com made you happy
I had many leaking pods and never recieved an email back after reaching out to them. Disappointing but they were cheaper than other places so I continued to shop with them. I have been using Juul for a year now. I smoked about a pod a day and never had problems with my lungs until I started buying from Podking. I really question the authenticity of their "Juul" pods. Last week I started having pain in my lungs. I felt like I couldnt get enough air in and they felt bruised. To the point where I went in to the emergency room. I am a 33 year old otherwise healthy person. Never had breathing issues in my life. I was diagnosed with swelling of the lungs and lining. I am now doing breathing treatments and on steroids. The ONLY thing I do is vape. I absolutely know it was the pods I have been using. I have since bought a nicotine patch and will no longer vape. I really wish these companies were transparent about what we are all putting into our bodies. The Juul is so so so addicting. Please think twice. Hopefully this isnt a permanent problem and my lungs heal.
The flavors were great and very quick shipping.
After 18 (!) emails about getting a refund for defective Mango Ziip pods (they leaked EVERYWHERE) I sent pics of both pods with the juice all over the packaging. Was told That wasn’t enough (after I had to email for a response to the pictures.) I returned it via Certified Mail (as instructed, so had to pay for that) and now “Nick” is saying I just sent back the package with 2 empty pods so I won’t get a refund. Well, yeah, that’s what you told me to do. Of course they’re empty, genius, that’s why I sent pics with package info. They leaked! See pics below (again). I know there’s a high fail rate for pods/cartridges; apparently a high fail rate for taking responsibility for your products, also. So now I’ll print out all 18 emails along with pics ,file a complaint with my bank, since their products aren’t usable and they refuse to issue a refund. They also deactivated my account without telling me (after I said I wanted a refund) until I went to retrieve an order number for the return. How convenient! 18 emails,y’all! Countless phone calls. This company sucks 😂 FTR: I only asked to refund $ for the TWO PODS (out of 4 packages containing 4 pods each, not a huge amount, you do the math) and to reimburse for the cost of shipping back defective product because I was told by Nick I needed a tracking number (after almost a month of emails). I gave them ample opportunity to rectify this problem privately, but have gotten nowhere. Now they have exactly what they asked me for and are refusing to refund my money. Very shady.
I'm happy with pods. Not happy with the shipping. I paid for two day shipping since I was going out of town. You sent it regular mail and it took a week so I didn't get my package until I returned. That's why you're getting a poor.
I liked the mango and orange kiwi, haven't tried the watermelon yet. The flavors are great, actually I feel the flavor is better than JUUL'S.
Love the flavors and the price. Hope you are able to continue receiving them now that the CDC backed off 😬
EonSmoke pink lemonade sucks. So burnt
I ordered 4 packs total and 2 of them were corroded and the taste was horrible. The other 2 packs were fine.
Super fast shipping! Absolutely zero problems ordering from this place, would absolutely do it again
They were delivered to me within two days. Very fast. I was surprised - they were very good. I will order from them again. Thank you pod 👑
Easy ordering, Fast shipping, & a Quality product! Highly recommend.
Love the price! Fast delivery!!
It’s great for the price
Very good service and excellent shipping
Great prices, great customer service! Thank you!
The pods came a little brown, one had leaked a little, and package corners were pushed like it had been thrown around.. dissapointed
So far so good.