thepodking.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend thepodking.com

Tell us how thepodking.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"So far so good and cheaper than the stores!!"
"In summary, the price is right and the customer service & responds is very good! My intent is to become thepodking regular customer."
"The Pod King is the BEST site to purchase Juul compatible Pods from!!! They offer an eclectic menu - they have Juul & Juul Compatible Pods in practically every flavor you can want!!! The BEST part is that The Pod King’s prices do not compare to any other sites that sell Juul/Juul Compatible Pods!!! Considering ALL the sites out there that you can purchase cheap Juul Pods from, The Pod Kings prices beat them ALL, along with their shipping prices!!! I have purchased a few orders with The Pod King & have ordered my purchase with standard delivery & have received my order within 3 Days!! On other sites, to get your purchase within 3 days you usually have to pay for Express delivery- which I’ve seen as high as $16 for 2-3 Day shipping - and their standard delivery prices have been as high as $9.95 - which can take 7-9 days!!! That’s like paying for a whole pack of Pods that you don’t get!! Which is absurd!! The Pod King’s are also personable... It’s not like other online retailers that your just another Order#... They have personally emailed me to let me know when my favorite Pod flavor has been in stock so I could stock up. Their service is impeccable and I’m so glad I found them!! I’ve recommended this site to other Juul smokers & they also have had nothing but good things to say about it!!! If you want your favorite Juul flavors at amazing prices with a retailer that’s personable & who delivers GREAT service... I recommend you try “The Pod King”!!! Thanks for being such a great company!!! I will forever be a loyal customer to them!! They truly are the Best!!! 5+ Stars All the Way!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Excellent! I just picked what I wanted and it was here in 3 to 4 days---no problems--will use often Thanks much!"
"Product as advertised, prompt delivery...competitive pricing."
"Previously used Juulguy. Waited up to 20 days for order to arrive. That is why I checked your company. Your service was excellent. I will continue placing orders with Podking."
"I found The Pod King through an online search when looking for my favorite juul pod flavor. Everywhere else was sold out but TPK had them in stock. I placed my order on a Sunday and it was in my mailbox by Wednesday! I was using a knockoff juul device and the new pods that I had ordered didn’t fit. I emailed TPK and immediately the Operations Manager, Nick, replied back offering to help me figure out a solution. He was so responsive and helpful and ultimately it was decided that I needed to purchase an official juul brand device. He offered to test the pods in the juul for me once I placed my order to make sure that everything worked correctly before it shipped out. This is the kind of customer service and attention to detail that’s lacking in most companies today and it’s the reason why I’ll be purchasing soley from The Pod King from now on. They have awesome product selection and they truly care about their customers!"
"Arrived fast and was just what I expected. I will be ordering again!"
"I’m a fan! They last longer but the best part is they don’t leak!!!! My j pods always did and I hated it. The strawberry milk flavor is great. Plus they are less expensive. I will be exclusively purchasing these from now on."
"good price reliable delivery just hope shipping address can be different as paying method address"
"Love them! I honestly only prefer Coolpods and The Pod King always has them in stock. Also delivery is awesome. I usually get it next day, who could ask for more!"
"Easy,fast delivery! Thank you"
"Got exactly what I ordered. Delivery time 9 days."
"VERY SATISFIED GREAT CHOICE OF FLAVORS"
"Really like the mango got delivered really fast!!!!"
"The Pod King had the products I was looking for when everyone else did not. My order arrived within 5 days! Yay! Thank you!"
"Great sevices and fast delivery! I love the product!"
"Great service and super fast delivery."
"The product was good and deliver was fast. I'm happy with my purchase, if I were to complain about one thing, I can find cheaper pods elsewhere. Overall great product, fast delivery"
"Great prices and love the flavor!"
thepodking.com is rated 4.84 based on 43 reviews