Thermoglaze UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thermoglaze UK

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Thermoglaze UK?

Tell us how Thermoglaze UK made you happy

Telephone
"Shower broke plastic arm whilst cleaning"
Are you Thermoglaze UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Called up today, after speaking to a couple of other companies, and asked for somebody to come out and give me some quotes. The lady on the other end of the phone was friendly, efficient and nothing seemed like too much trouble. First impression couldn't be better."
"After making the initial inquiry, the Thermoglaze installation team were quick to visit and provide an estimate, which was very competitive price-wise and good value for money, fitting top quality windows. They even cleared up afterwards and took away the old windows too. Thank you very much."
"Thank you so much to all at Thermoglaze UK for my conservatory, windows and front door. Absolutely love my new conservatory with soft tiled roof, making it liveable even in the hottest of summers. Nothing was too much trouble and all the workers treated my home with the upmost respect. Can’t recommend them enough."
"Fantastic job.We had new front windows and doors installed by the Thermoglaze UK team last week. Competitive price and excellent finish - with a great team of lads who grafted come rain or shine and left the place clean & tidy .Very happy with the work they've done and would recommend to anyone :)"
"The Thermoglaze UK team gave a very good quote. They came when they said they would, did an excellent job, including some extra finishes I wasn't expecting. The house has been transformed. We are very happy!"
"After a break in we contacted Thermoglaze UK. The lads arrived the next morning, measured up, ordered the glass and replaced it that very afternoon. The price was very reasonable and more importantly the job was done really well. I would use them again and thank you very much."
"Top people clean, quick & friendly would have no problem recommending these people to anybody.Thanks"
"Very pleased with the whole experience. The sales team contacted me quickly and quoted a competitive price for 4 windows and a door to be replaced. Worked around my availability for the fitting and did a very clean job and walked me around before taking payment. I have already recommended Thermoglaze UK to others."
"I just recently had old double glazed Windows replaced. I have used the company before at my previous address. Got cheaper quotes but due to my satisfaction with them before did not mind paying that little bit extra.The installers arrived on time and made sure that they left the place clean and tidy. Will definitely be recommending and using again."
"Although we waited for the work to be carried out following our initial meeting with Thermoglaze UK sales team, we are so pleased with the outcome. The guy who led the job was excellent from start to finish, his attention to detail, nothing was too much trouble and when we asked for other bits to be added, it was just carried out without any fuss. We would recommend this company."
"Competitively priced, high quality windows and doors, and was particularly impressed by the quality and thoroughness of the installation, I would hire again and recommend without hesitation."
"I used Thermoglaze UK to replace a large double glazed window pane that had failed. They did a wonderful job - arrived on time, were polite, professional and cleared up after themselves (even polishing the new glass after fitting!), all for a very reasonable price. I now have a lovely clear window that I can see through! Great professional and friendly firm to deal with. Thank you."
"The Thermoglaze UK installation team was not only on time, clear and easy in their explanations but also worked above and beyond what was asked. Many thanks."
"Really fast and easy, no trouble with anything, would 100% use again and recommend to anyone. Five stars for Thermoglaze UK."
"Very pleased with the whole experience. The sales team contacted me quickly and quoted a competitive price for 4 windows and a door panel to be replaced. Worked around my availability for the fitting and did a very clean job and walked me around before taking payment. I have already recommended Thermoglaze UK to others"
"Everything went to plan, delighted with the quality and service. Happy to recommend Thermoglaze UK .Thank you very much."
"I recently had my doors replaced by Thermoglaze UK .Over the years I have dealt with a number of double glazing companies and have to say that the team have been outstanding from the initial visit by the salesman who advised me on the design to the hard working team who did the work. They are a very professional, put me under no pressure to buy whatsoever and I will definitely use them again in the future."
"Excellent and trustworthy services from Thermoglaze UK which not only would I use again but also highly recommend."
"We have used this firm on several occasions; professional throughout .I would not hesitate to recommend them!"
Thermoglaze UK is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews