The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Under an hour
"Versatile space saver. Simple, straightforward workflow. Looks cool too."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Good service and shipping time was good too. These guys weren't open to negotiating the shipping costs and charged me twice even though they went in the same box. I didn't believe for one second it cost them twice as much, but they've since shared the details with me and I'm happy to be wrong. There's also no mention of having to pay sales tax - since they're selling through ebay.co.uk it would be wise to mention it as first time international buyers like me wouldn't necessarily think to check how it works. Again, received a response on this that all international purchases are subject to Ebays policies, but how many people would read those first? I've bought a pedal board controller since from another company, and they highlighted the sales tax upfront - Not a major problem, just a suggestion that it might be worth highlighting. Excellent customer service though, and very good response times"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
Sorry to hear about the frustrations over shipping charges and importation fees. We did want to share some additional details on this order.

As was discussed, the combined shipping weight of these items moved the package from a USPS First Class International to USPS Priority International classification. Actual shipping costs EXCEEDED the shipping payment received, and TSP covered the balance. Negotiating a lower shipping cost was not possible, as actual shipping rates were greater than what was paid.

With regards to customs and duties... international orders are always subject to importation fees by the destination country. These are the responsibility of the buyer, with policies clearly outlined on marketplaces, including eBay ...as was the case on this shipment.

We strive for all customers (domestic and international) to have a great experience. Thanks again for the feedback. Most importantly enjoy the gear!

TSP
"Very happy customer here!! They shipped my hard drive right away. Works perfectly! I highly recommend The Sound Parcel!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent service, my questions were answered almost immediately and I got my order as fast as Amazon Prime. The order was well-packaged and in perfect condition, just as described!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent customer service, super fast shipping, exactly as depicted and overall I am very satisfied with this order. I recommend them 100%! I would definitely order from them again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent seller, quick response time and shipping! Would definitely buy from again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"fast shipping, well packed, thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Good transaction, recommended seller"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Proactive communication about my order and the pedal arrived as-described."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Super fast shipping A+++"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great price on a pedal that I've wanted for a long time; very fast order turnaround and shipping."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping, very responsive to messages, and nice packaging"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast delivery and great service. Thanks again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping, excellent product! Highly recommend"
"Great experience!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent service, fast shipping - thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping, very stoked."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Item I ordered came promptly. Well packaged, very well built, and works GREAT! A very affordable option compared to similar products out there."
"This works well."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Great service and fast shipping!"
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 504 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access