The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Under an hour
"Great selection, awesome service and fast shipping. Thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast service and response on EVERYTHING. Had a question about some gear emailed them and had a return call in minutes. Same when I wanted to cancel an order. No problem done. I really could go on but I won't.. Highly recommend!! P.s not a fan of writing reviews."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"The Spaceman pedal came fast carefully packet. A great toy to my collection"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Great product, shipped quickly. They stocked a very rare pedal I couldn’t find elsewhere!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent customer service. Great experience. Highly recommended!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I'm glad I found The Sound Parcel, it's nice to try before you buy! Nice selection of pedals that I can't find in the store."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Great product! Fast shipping!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The folks @ the sound parcel took no time to touch base with me after I purchased my first modular synth, the Bastl Castle v1.5. Not only did the package make it's way to Alaska in record breaking time, but they also slipped in a coupon for 15% off my next purchase! Will be back soon for sure!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"These guys know service. Super fast shipping. Personal touch. Responsive. Top notch!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fantastic prices, great packaging, and super fast shipping!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Product arrived exactly as promised!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great place to purchase gear!"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Good service and fast shipping. Would buy again"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel is a great place to get all your sound gear. Orders are shipped and received on time. The team is very dependable, trustworthy and knowledgeable of all instruments and technical aspects thereof. I will definitely keep ordering from this site. 100% guarunteed top quality all around. Thank You Dave Lavigna & The Sound Parcel!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I ordered the Jext Telez Jext Face Normal gain pedal. It came right away. Lightning speed even though it was the holiday season. The pedal was packaged great and was in perfect condition. I will definitely shop here again"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great little store, lots of cool stuff! Excellent to work with as well ... They gave me a great deal on a Specular Reverb v3 by GFI. THX guys! Have a most excellent Christmas and a safe New Years!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great synth for anybody just starting!"
"Awesome!....Fast and Friendly!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Huge selection for your musical sounds! Also, great customer service!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"No issues in the ordering process. Then amazingly fast shipping. Awesome products and awesome service!"
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.94 based on 322 reviews