The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

How would you rate The Sound Parcel ?

"Súper fast shipping and great service! Thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Placed an online order for a volume pedal and they shipped very fast and I love the volume pedal. These guys are reliable and easy to work with!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"From the limited experience I have had working with The Sound Parcel, they performed exactly as I hoped they would."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"The sound parcel was one of a few outlets that had the item I was looking for at a fair price. They promptly shipped it to me. I couldn't be happier."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I'm so glad there's a store out there that stocks lesser known (but amazing!) products like the Selah line out of Australia. Thanks for that Sound Parcel!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Super quick shipping. Excellent Quality. Will order from you folks again and again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Super fast shipping and great service!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent shop! Fast and helpful ! I highly recommend !"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Sent the product the next day I paid. Great service."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"When the pedal arrived,the center boost channel didn't work. Notified the sound parcel and sent back the next day. They promptly refunded my money, but didn't have another pedal available. About 2 weeks later they contacted me, had another one. Did a two week rental. The service is not cheap but I guess it beats spending 300 bucks on a pedal, deciding you don't like it and trying to sell it used for 2/3 what you spent. That is unless you have a buddy with 50 different pedals to loan you to try out. I would consider using this service again."
"Cool and innovative"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"The service is very good but the pedal was garbage. Not sound parcels fault!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"New item arrived quickly and well packed. Highly recommend this store, would do business again. A++ Reverber :)"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Had a great transaction with The Sound Parcel. Fast shipping, great communication, item exactly as described and works beautifully. Two thumbs up from me. Would definitely buy from again and encourage you to do the same."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Me and tons of my worship friends around my city rent or even buy pedals from this amazing company! Amazing service and cute boxes! And every single one of there merchandise is amazing!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Really cool to be able to rent the pedal you want to buy and try it out to see if it Gives you the sound you are looking for."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"A+ working with The Sound Parcel! Fast shipping and great communication!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent service, even tho across the Atlantic. Cracking product, best strap I've ever had!"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Great products, great service, great shipping and great shop overall."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great sales service, awesome and patient help desk =) well packed. Lightening fast communication. Highly recommend."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.93 based on 182 reviews