The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

William Kachersky
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Ziggy Gardner
More Photos & Videos
The cable is good. I placed the order for the gray cable. They called me and told me they were out of stock in that color. They said they had the gray in the more expensive cable but that I would have to pay the difference to get that cable or I could take the cable I ordered in red (which I didn't particularly want). As a business owner myself I would have given the upgraded cable and turned a one time customer into a very happy repeat customer. An opportunity lost. I took the red cable. It sounds good and I will probably get used to the color. Everything else about the transaction was good.
I had an amazing experience with The Sound Parcel. I was desperately trying to acquire the DSM and Humboldt Simplifier and was finding it difficult to get a list of US dealers. I sent TSP a notice to notify me if any became available. I was corresponding with other retailers when TSP sent me a notice. I stopped my correspondence with others and ordered one on TSP. It arrived promptly and I couldn't believe how expedient and hassle free the whole experience was, as it was extremely frustrating and tense prior to TSP. Thanks a million again for letting me get my hand around a very sought after item. Oh yeah, by the way, the Simplifier is simply stellar. Thanks again.
Great and easy communication. Smooth transaction. Overall great experience.
A pleasure to work with. I had a concern about shipping times and I spoke to the owner directly. He was super friendly and accommodating. Everything was perfect and I would definitely do business with them again.
Website was easy to navigate and checking out was simple and easy. Got my item delivered promptly.

Thank you!
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
I appreciated the very clear info sent to me about delivery status updates; and the tuning unit is really a treat for my aging ears—making it possible to have my banjo decently resonant.
I ordered the Rainger FX Minibar last week; it arrived a day earlier than I expected -- even with the holiday on Monday! I'll keep The Sound Parcel in mind when ordering equipment in the future.
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Fast shipping!
Ordered hard-to-find product and it was shipped and delivered promptly. Very easy process. Would shop here again!
Easy transaction, nice product, great price, and got it quickly.
Thanks!
Having been an active buyer of musically oriented gear for many years and from many different sources, I've had enough experience to know that The Sound Parcel is one of the very best as far as selection, prices, and service goes. I've always been very happy in every respect, every time I've dealt with them, and I only wish I had discovered them sooner. They've earned my highest recommendations!
Great customer service. Good prices. Would buy from again
Great customer service. Good prices. Would buy from again
The Sound Parcel is one of my Go To shops on @Reverb-incredible selection of cutting edge audio processors, FX, the very best Boutique & Obscure guitar pedals, & instruments. I can always count on seeing brands & makers that I’d previously been unaware of. Sound parcel isn’t just to buy from, but a first stop to find cool new devices.
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 18th May 2020
Super fast shipping!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
These guys are awesome! Very cool selection of stuff in stock, great prices and fast shipping!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Great communication and fast shipping--thank you!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Outstanding vendor and the product is simple the best I ever have for my guitar, so thank you so much. I am so glad I was able to do business with you guys.
I love this shop. Somehow they sell the things I like to buy.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Great communication and support.
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.97 based on 945 reviews