The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Great Item, Fast Delivery.
Thanks to a nice 15% off Labor Day sale I was able to justify a purchase of a high price pedal that I have been stalking online for a few years. The Sound Parcel checkout made ordering simple and provided unusually accurate and daily updates tracking order status. Package was properly boxed with appropriate packing and contents arrived in mint condition and as advertised. I will go out of my way to try to purchase future gear from The Sound Parcel, thank you !
Always happy with my purchases!
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 14th September 2020
The Gotham AC cables are a great value and very well constructed. The same goes for the Gotham GAC 2111, used as a balanced cable. Sound is excellent, especially for budget stuff.
Highly recommended.
Great price and fast shipping. I'll be back.
Received my new stringray stering short scale bass it a timely manner
Bass was perfect in every way
Very well packed
Great service!
Everything Perfect! Thanks!
I love this company, súper professional and fast!
I was able to navigate the web site easily, and placed the order without a problem. The shipment arrived slightly later than scheduled, but that was due to USPS delays, not due to The Sound Parcel. I would have not hesitation recommending The Sound Parcel to people. TSP has also been very responsive to questions about additional orders.
Great service and quick shipping, thank you!
The team at Sound Parcel were super responsive to me when there was a delay in the shipping of my tape due to USPS slowdowns. They even sent over a free tape to make up for the delay! Will definitely be returning for more tape.
Dave at The Sound Parcel was great to deal with. His shop is well curated and he knows the ins and outs of all the products he carries. He was extremely friendly and gracious when I visited the shop (definitely go in person if you have the chance). It was a far different experience compared to big / chain guitar stores. I could hear myself and it was down right relaxing. I got to try out multiple pedals and guitars. I never felt rushed or pushed to make a decision. I’ll definitely go again next time I’m in the area.

Picked up a Spaceman Sputnik and couldn’t be happier with it.
excellent service, ordered online, delivered within a week!
Beautiful showroom, super nice owner! Dave is great, friendly, and very knowledgeable. Would definitely buy and rent gear, as well as visit the showroom again. Wonderful experience, thanks Dave!
Item was described perfectly , and the tape is very good quality ! I’ll be back again.
Great place! Ordered some tape from them and it arrived right on time!
The Sound Parcel was extremely responsive to a delivery issue that I had and resolved it immediately. I was very pleased with how helpful and responsive they were. I will order from them again.
I’m a resident in Philly and having a shop with the latest and greatest effects pedals and music gear nearby is helpful. I ordered the Land Devices PRE d it arrived super fast. I love the pedal and it has replaced my other “always on” boost/pre. Thanks for the good experience. 10/10
Easy ordering, easy navigation, fast shipping!
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.97 based on 1,032 reviews