The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Fast shipping and competitive pricing puts Sound Parcel towards the front of the pack!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I have bought a few pedals form these guys. Always at a great price with quick shipping. Great place to buy gear"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel folks are on top of their business. They got my order , processed it ASAP and I had it in my hands with no time wasted. These guys are on it ! I highly recommend these fine folks as a Reverb vendor."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Quality, fast shipping, and a great price!!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great service. Beautifully packaged and arrived quickly. Fantastic to order from and such a huge selection amazing gear so I highly recommend."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Outstanding shop and outstanding pedal."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Dave provided top shelf service in getting the item to me very quickly and helping me when it turned out to not be exactly what I had hoped. I always say real service comes after the sale and Dave stood tall in this regard. Thanks, Dave!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Excellent fast service. Will buy again in the future! Thanks!!"
"Great Product,super fast shipping!"
"Awesome dealer! Communication and service went above and beyond! Dave Lavigna is the MAN! Outstanding attention and follow through. Highest marks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very fast shipping, great service!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great customer service. Quick delivery time."
"Great service! Super fast shipping!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great online seller. Good communication, and fast shipping."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I’ve bought 3 different pedals from the sound parcel and have been super happy. Great communication and great pricing."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping, sent with care. Glad I ordered from TSP! https://www.instagram.com/p/BukkSODjp7R/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet"
"Very pleased with the service at The Sound Parcel. Any questions posed were quickly addressed with clarity. Additionally, the product was received less than one week after purchase. Would most assuredly recommend The Sound Parcel to my friends and colleagues."
"Fantastic products with great service. Received the items sooner than expected. Great people to do business with. Highly recommend The Sound Parcel!!"
"Could'nt ask for more. clear quick communication, Item shipped the same day, fair price, helpful staff."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel did a great job of packing and expedited free shipping, and I would definitely buy from them again."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.95 based on 406 reviews