The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Click Here
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"I have to say that I am extremely pleased with both the service and correspondence I have received from the Sound Parcel. Excellent communication and professionalism. The Tanglewood guitar I ordered has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much and I look forward to many more purchases!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Arrived fast and clean, well packaged and all that, and loving the near gear, thanks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"well... great service by The Sound Parcel... great pedal... I can recommend both"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Quick Shipping. Getting another."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great communication and quick shipping. A quality seller."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Another great alternative for quality gear."
"Great! Really liked"
"Fast, secure shipping. Very satisfied."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Awesome to deal with. Quick shipping. Gear arrived well packaged. Will definitely buy from them again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Quick shipping! Everything arrived perfectly! Very well packaged. Would definitely buy from them again!"
"Received it Quick!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"This is a really great seller! I have years of experience as a player, retail, wholesale, road rep, consumer etc. in the music business. You can but with confidence!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great doing business! Quick shipping and product is just as described"
"Great seller!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I bought a Spruce Effects pedal from The Sound Parcel through Reverb.com. TSP was quick to ship and shipped in great condition! I'll be checking to see new items they get in stock for sure!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great vendor, sold me a perfectly good volume pedal at a great price! Highly recommend :)"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I picked up a triple switch for my GFI Systems Spectral Tempus. I chose The Sound Parcel due to their excellent selection, promise of support, and proximity to me. This was a small purchase and my first from this retailer but I love the variety of pedals they carry and will find something else to GAS over sooner or later."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"SoundParcel was the only US music company that had a UK midi disto box besides order it from the UK for a lot of $ for shipping. I'm glad I found SoundParcel!"
"Super easy to do business with AND super speedy shipping at no extra cost. They even included goodies when I opened the package! Definitely can't go wrong ordering anything you need from these guys/gals! Thanks so much!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"arrived fast,packed neatly and 100% functioning."
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 612 reviews