The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

William K
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Ziggy G
More Photos & Videos
Always swift with the shipping and quality items!! My go to cable store now
They had most of what I needed (uncommon strings) and shipped it out quickly. Price was competitive.
Well packaged product, and product as described. Pretty cool button that comes with the product :)
I received my item fast and in good condition, it is exactly as described. I'm so glad that I can still purchase analog audio tape.
Got me a quality product quickly and at a fair price!
very good very good very good
The Sound Parcel delivered the product just as how I saw it. Great service.
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Super fast shipping and well expertly packed, will definitely buy from again!
Excellent service, fantastic pricing and quick shipment. What more could you need?
Service was great, my package arrived in California in about a week. No complaints, I will most likely order from them again.
Great Service!
Excellent! Had a very good experience with The Sound Parcel or Reverb.
Cool items, good communication and almost speed-of-light shipping. Will recommend to friends. And would deal again.
Thanks!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
The cable is good. I placed the order for the gray cable. They called me and told me they were out of stock in that color. They said they had the gray in the more expensive cable but that I would have to pay the difference to get that cable or I could take the cable I ordered in red (which I didn't particularly want). As a business owner myself I would have given the upgraded cable and turned a one time customer into a very happy repeat customer. An opportunity lost. I took the red cable. It sounds good and I will probably get used to the color. Everything else about the transaction was good.
I had an amazing experience with The Sound Parcel. I was desperately trying to acquire the DSM and Humboldt Simplifier and was finding it difficult to get a list of US dealers. I sent TSP a notice to notify me if any became available. I was corresponding with other retailers when TSP sent me a notice. I stopped my correspondence with others and ordered one on TSP. It arrived promptly and I couldn't believe how expedient and hassle free the whole experience was, as it was extremely frustrating and tense prior to TSP. Thanks a million again for letting me get my hand around a very sought after item. Oh yeah, by the way, the Simplifier is simply stellar. Thanks again.
Great and easy communication. Smooth transaction. Overall great experience.
A pleasure to work with. I had a concern about shipping times and I spoke to the owner directly. He was super friendly and accommodating. Everything was perfect and I would definitely do business with them again.
Website was easy to navigate and checking out was simple and easy. Got my item delivered promptly.

Thank you!
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
I appreciated the very clear info sent to me about delivery status updates; and the tuning unit is really a treat for my aging ears—making it possible to have my banjo decently resonant.
I ordered the Rainger FX Minibar last week; it arrived a day earlier than I expected -- even with the holiday on Monday! I'll keep The Sound Parcel in mind when ordering equipment in the future.
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 28th May 2020