The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Dealing with The Sound Parcel and the crew there was fantastic! My online purchase was shipped straight away and, although my interaction with them was quick, it was a professional and friendly one. I’ll definitely visit them again in the future!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great service and communication. I was having an issue that I eventually worked out with the manufacturer, but TSP was very understanding and willing to resolve the issue had it not been corrected otherwise."
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Quickest turnaround and best pricing available.... i'll be back."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Thanks so much – everything arrived quickly with secure packaging. Super happy!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Got a great deal. Shipping was fast and the packaging was excellent. Will be happy to shop here again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great communication and super fast shipping! Great shop, I will be a return customer for sure:)"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Delivered quickly and the product worked as advertised. It was also really cool that I was able to purchase a limited edition compressor pedal."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Sound Parcel is awesome; great communication, with concern to updating me on the status of my preorder, and super prompt delivery. Could not have asked for a better experience."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel made getting the gear I needed a painless experience. I would buy from them again!"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Dave is great..very helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely be buying from the sound parcel again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Good price, fast delivery, great service!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent selection of boutique pedals, great communication, fast shipping, really nice people to do business with. Thank you!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping and competitive pricing puts Sound Parcel towards the front of the pack!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I have bought a few pedals form these guys. Always at a great price with quick shipping. Great place to buy gear"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel folks are on top of their business. They got my order , processed it ASAP and I had it in my hands with no time wasted. These guys are on it ! I highly recommend these fine folks as a Reverb vendor."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Quality, fast shipping, and a great price!!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great service. Beautifully packaged and arrived quickly. Fantastic to order from and such a huge selection amazing gear so I highly recommend."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Outstanding shop and outstanding pedal."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Dave provided top shelf service in getting the item to me very quickly and helping me when it turned out to not be exactly what I had hoped. I always say real service comes after the sale and Dave stood tall in this regard. Thanks, Dave!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Excellent fast service. Will buy again in the future! Thanks!!"
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.95 based on 438 reviews