The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

669 North 13th Street, A101,

Helpful, great communication, fast shipping! Went above and beyond to help me get a limited edition pedal!
Tape arrived very well packaged and very fast! I was quite impressed. Email updates kept me up to date on the shipping progress as well!
Great customer service and even understanding of a late return due to weather. This was a great experience!
Long story short. The shipping, price, and quality is unmatched. I haven’t even used my plug yet because I feel like I now need all of my plugs to look and feel this amazing.
Excellence
Great guys and policies
The delivery was very prompt and the products both worked great. I was able to salvage a 47 yr old reel to reel tape.
Impressive quality, my new go-to source ..
Firstly I was hunting for the thing I bought from you for while. Once I saw you had it, I bought it. I arrived faster than I anticipated. The packaging was great communications were great. I will use you again . I'm very happy
great product
This was my second order from TSP, the previous was through Reverb. Both times my package shipped quickly, and arrived well-packed and in good condition. Thanks!
Quality store and service.
fast and accurate quality gear
Quality customer service and always packed well!
Quick dispatch, smooth transaction. Perfect!
The order was recieved right on time and everything was great.
Amazing service. Will be ordering again from them (and soon)
Very fast shipping & amazing product 10/10
Muy complasido con el producto.
Great prices and super fast shipping!
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.95 based on 1,174 reviews