The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Great Product,super fast shipping!"
"Awesome dealer! Communication and service went above and beyond! Dave Lavigna is the MAN! Outstanding attention and follow through. Highest marks!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very fast shipping, great service!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great customer service. Quick delivery time."
"Great service! Super fast shipping!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great online seller. Good communication, and fast shipping."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I’ve bought 3 different pedals from the sound parcel and have been super happy. Great communication and great pricing."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping, sent with care. Glad I ordered from TSP! https://www.instagram.com/p/BukkSODjp7R/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet"
"Very pleased with the service at The Sound Parcel. Any questions posed were quickly addressed with clarity. Additionally, the product was received less than one week after purchase. Would most assuredly recommend The Sound Parcel to my friends and colleagues."
"Fantastic products with great service. Received the items sooner than expected. Great people to do business with. Highly recommend The Sound Parcel!!"
"Could'nt ask for more. clear quick communication, Item shipped the same day, fair price, helpful staff."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel did a great job of packing and expedited free shipping, and I would definitely buy from them again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great business w/amazing customer service. I got free priority shipping with my purchase and received the item within 2 days. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the item as well. If you're interested in picking up anything from "The Sound Parcel" don't hesitate. You're in good hands."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I received my package and there was free shipping."
"Were very helpful in explaining how the synth that I bought from them worked; sent me a link to a .pdf Users manual; fast shipping; excellent buying experience for me."
"Great service and great products!"
"Great pedal, fast shipping."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very satisfied with the product and it shipped very quickly"
"Quick delivery. And the product was just as described."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Can’t complain my dudes!"
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.95 based on 438 reviews