The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Awesome!....Fast and Friendly!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Huge selection for your musical sounds! Also, great customer service!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"No issues in the ordering process. Then amazingly fast shipping. Awesome products and awesome service!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel is a wonderful place to find gear from. They have warm and friendly customer service (you're speaking to a real person and one who isn't just trying to close as many tickets as they can that day). Their rental model is a fantastic way to get your hands on things you're curious about. And The Sound Parcel seem to be serious about making their customers repeat customers."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Arrived quickly and on time as expected. Completely professional."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Great company and seller. Pedal arrived perfectly and well packaged. Will definitely look to Sound Parcel again!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Sound Parcel is great. Ships quick, good communication. Package packed nicely. Very happy."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent seller!!!! I would definitely buy from them again in the future!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great shop. Fast shipping and neat packing. I’d purchase again from them."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"An elegant circus box at one time - hypnotic grinding robot or stuttering chant source. It was delivered with love and I play it with love. In one discussion with a friend, trying to explain it, I noted that it “added some voodoo to my rig.” Maverick box. Thank you.."
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"great company, will use sound parcel for future purchases!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Very juicy filters! Fast ADSR to! Loved it!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Proper nice if you don’t babe space and want portability it’s not rocket science"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"I really appreciated the customer service. It ended up taking my product a week to get to my house, but the support team was excellent and made up for it."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Precise description, quick to ship, great product! What else can you ask for in a seller?"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I love this shop! Killer selection and down to earth staff ...out of this world!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very informative and fast shipping!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I have purchased two power cables from TSP over the past year. Both are functioning very well and providing the shielding I needed. Thanks !"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"I worked with Dave of The Sound Parcel through Reverb.com on a purchase of a GFI System Specular Tempus guitar pedal. I am very impressed with the prompt attention he gave to my question about the proper power supply needed to operate the pedal. Not to be forgotten is the free 2 day shipping that was another bonus with The Sound Parcel. I usually deal with Sweetwater, a very popular internet site for music, but they don’t carry GFI products so I was very lucky to find Dave at The Sound Parcel right in my neighboring state of Pennsylvania! I will definitely keep them in mind for future purchases. You should too!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great prices!. Fast shipping! Isn’t that what we all hope for when we need gear? I would certainly do business again, thanks!"
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.94 based on 345 reviews