The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

William K
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Ziggy G
More Photos & Videos
Ordered hard-to-find product and it was shipped and delivered promptly. Very easy process. Would shop here again!
Easy transaction, nice product, great price, and got it quickly.
Thanks!
Having been an active buyer of musically oriented gear for many years and from many different sources, I've had enough experience to know that The Sound Parcel is one of the very best as far as selection, prices, and service goes. I've always been very happy in every respect, every time I've dealt with them, and I only wish I had discovered them sooner. They've earned my highest recommendations!
Great customer service. Good prices. Would buy from again
Great customer service. Good prices. Would buy from again
The Sound Parcel is one of my Go To shops on @Reverb-incredible selection of cutting edge audio processors, FX, the very best Boutique & Obscure guitar pedals, & instruments. I can always count on seeing brands & makers that I’d previously been unaware of. Sound parcel isn’t just to buy from, but a first stop to find cool new devices.
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 18th May 2020
Super fast shipping!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
These guys are awesome! Very cool selection of stuff in stock, great prices and fast shipping!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Great communication and fast shipping--thank you!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Outstanding vendor and the product is simple the best I ever have for my guitar, so thank you so much. I am so glad I was able to do business with you guys.
I love this shop. Somehow they sell the things I like to buy.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Great communication and support.
Quick delivery, good packaging!
Excellent service. Order shipped immediately though usps took quite awhile to get it to me. Got worried after 11 days (covid 19 slowed the mail) but sound parcel said the parcel was insured just in case and they would send a replacement if it didn't come.
Got here today in perfect condition.
Thank you sound parcel for your attention and customer service.
Christopher Lawrence, Chicago
Very professional company, Thank you
Really excited to have recieved this! Great service and fast shipping! Thanks again
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Well, I am very pleased with my purchase, and Dave guided me through the process of matching my requirements to his product line. The Gotham cables are an incredible value that don't require a second mortgage on your house to afford. I got these cables for about 10% of what other manufactures were selling, and the sound quality is top notch. If you just want to spend $2000-$4000 for a single power cable then have at it. I spent about 5% of this for each cable that I got and they perform fabulously. The interconnect cables are the same, and etc. What more is there to say: Great sounding cables, super great prices, unending help from Dave..... This is a formula for a win-win scenario.
Item shipped faster than most thank you
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Item shipped faster than most stores I have ordered from I'm very happy with my purchase
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
These guys had the specific module I was looking for when no other bigger online retailers had it in stock, and they didn't jack up the price like the other online retailers did! Really cool of them and they have a great selection, definitely will buy from them again in the future!
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.97 based on 977 reviews