The Sound Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel
Read The Sound Parcel Reviews

About The Sound Parcel:

Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

William Kachersky
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Ziggy Gardner
More Photos & Videos
Just as described and very good item
Pedal came really quickly and in pristine condition. It sounds amazing and it’ll be on my board for a long time.
Definitely will be coming back to Sound Parcel for more in the future!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Both orders have been great!
Great communication.. great prices.fast shipping.
Was not able to get answers to my questions, but was sent links to study to see if there are any answers that I could find on my own. I would probably not take a chance again if I had the opportunity to make the decision again. This item does not seem to offer what I had hoped for, and I may never know.
We greatly appreciate the feedback.

The Roland support videos seemed to be a direct response to your questions at the time with regards to "two camera setups."

If we can be of further assistance we're here to assist.

All the best,
TSP
Good people. Fast shipping at the best price. They had the what I wanted in stock before anyone else.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Great doing business as always!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Excellent service and communication. Every question was answer quickly and package shipped very quick. Can't wait to order from Sound Parcel again!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
I love my duvet cover! It's lightweight and soft, exactly what I wanted.
The kastle 1.5 showed up in 3 days. Very impressed with the service and a fair price. Thanks for the noise.
The staff was quite helpful. Fast shipping!!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
I needed a Cabzeus right away for a new pedalboard I was building, I ordered from The Sound Parcel and it went in the mail right away and I had it within two days. Excellent service, and I will definitely look to them again for my future needs.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Easily the best seller I've experienced on Reverb.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Item as described, fine service, fast shipping, highly recommended seller.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Great store to buy from, purchased from a few times on Reverb. Quick shipping, great communication! Definitely a "go to" for me on Reverb!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Easy transaction and great service.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Quick ship, packed tight and safe, super clean item, plays great (using it for vinyl sampling) Thanks guys🤙
The Sound Parcel 5 star review on 14th April 2020
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Fast shipping and great customer service!
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
Great service, great packaging, quick shipping.
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
The Sound Parcel made me an attractive offer, and after I accepted it, they sent the items I purchased extremely quickly, even amid the self-imposed global shutdown from fear of the 19th iteration of the coronavirus! I purchased from multiple vendors at the same time and TSP was easily the fastest to ship! Yay! I couldn't be more pleased with the products, as they work exactly as they should, and were in the precise condition advertised (new). All in all, I will be purchasing from TSP again, just as soon as I free up some more funds.
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 952 reviews