The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Click Here
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
EGK
"Very quick shipping and good communication."
Michael B
"Super easy to do business with AND super speedy shipping at no extra cost. They even included goodies when I opened the package! Definitely can't go wrong ordering anything you need from these guys/gals! Thanks so much!"
Marcos S
"The service is great. I was actually surprised when they reached out to me after the sale to know how was I doing and my plans to use their product,but more impressed when they offered tips and know how. I will always come back to these guys,they really know what they are doing. Amazing product with an outstanding service,it does not get any better than this. Thanks."
"Excellent service! Fast shipping. I will be using this site again."
"These guys provide very quick delivery, to be sure. My package arrived in 2 (maybe 3...) days in perfect condition. Packaging was solid, price was good, and the product (Erica Synths filter) was outstanding."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping. Product as expected. Couldn't ask for more! Thanks, Sound Parcel!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great service with consistently good communicaiton."
"Excellent price, fast shipping expertly packed"
"Good seller! Fast shipping. Took steps to make a manufacturing error (not at all their fault!) right."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Terrific communication. Quick to reply! Excellent value and I love the open reel tape... outstanding sound quality! I will definitely be ordering from you again."
"I could not be happier with my purchase from TSP. The price was more than fair, the shipment quick and the service very friendly and helpful. I would definitely do business again and can only recommend doing so."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping! Great seller."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great quality. Exactly as described and quick fulfillment of my order. Doesn’t get much better than that."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Super fast shipping! Easy transaction. Thanks!!"
"Super fast delivery, superb packaging, cool stickers included. Thank u sound parcel!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Amazing purchase. Fast, easy - everything shipped tightly packaged. Would def. buy from here again"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Ric was awesome. Great customer service. I will definitely buy from Sound Parcel again when I can. Thank you!"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Pretty fast in shipping."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The item I received was in perfect condition."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Super fast shipping, adequate packaging and again, I find myself ordering from TSP because they have a better selection than other competitors."
"Great seller."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"A good product, at a reasonable price, shipped for free and without incident."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"They gave me a deal that wasn't listed, related to a similar product. Very helpful and friendly, glad to buy from them!"
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.96 based on 602 reviews