The Sound Parcel Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Javier O
"Very pleasant transaction Fast shipping! Also great communication highly recommend."
Joshua M
"Delivered quickly and the product worked as advertised. It was also really cool that I was able to purchase a limited edition compressor pedal."
Charles K
"Everything came as described, I’m super happy"
"Amazing as always fast Shipping and great service!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great company to buy from and work with! Really love the gear that I got from them. They were friendly, great at communicating, and shipped out fast. Going to them for all my sound needs!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Some shops have great selections. Some shops have great prices. Some shops have great customer service. Only few has all three. Thank you TSP! Great communication and competitive prices and great post purchase communication. Very professional yet customer oriented small shop with hard to beat prices. Say good bye to mega retailers."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Bought from them off of reverb. They offered superior shipping and were very easy to deal with. I will like to buy from them again in the future"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great price, item exactly as described, and fast shipping! I would defiantly order from them again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Unbelievable !!! Gonna be tough to be a short review. Pedal alone is incredible, with three tonal options, but then add a Klon, Tube screamer or EP Clean boost before it, and the three tone options... Speechless. it really is that incredible. The most Clear and articulate gain pedal I have ever heard or owned. Even with a Tube Screamer & Boost all the way up, this pedal is clear, creamy and articulate. I will definitely purchase more gear from Sound Parcel as they packaged the pedal very well and it arrived on the day it was promised. Rob"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great store!!! Very prompt with shipping stuff out quickly. My product (Blackstar portable amp) works fantastic. Definitely recommend to anyone. Looking forward to doing business with them again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I only have good things to say. Shipping is quick, the item is in perfect condition. Very happy with the purchase I made from The Sound Parcel. I would definitely recommend to a friend and will be back for more when my budget allows."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I ordered some audio cables for my Korg Volca series. They were delivered extremely fast and the quality of the cables were better than I anticipated! Highly recommended! I will be coming back to The Sound Parcel for any needs they can assist me with in the future!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Very quick, easy service... they sent a coupon for discount on my next purchase with them. I wish more people did that. Let me with good impression of their shop. Nice!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Dealing with The Sound Parcel and the crew there was fantastic! My online purchase was shipped straight away and, although my interaction with them was quick, it was a professional and friendly one. I’ll definitely visit them again in the future!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great service and communication. I was having an issue that I eventually worked out with the manufacturer, but TSP was very understanding and willing to resolve the issue had it not been corrected otherwise."
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Quickest turnaround and best pricing available.... i'll be back."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Thanks so much – everything arrived quickly with secure packaging. Super happy!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Got a great deal. Shipping was fast and the packaging was excellent. Will be happy to shop here again."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Great communication and super fast shipping! Great shop, I will be a return customer for sure:)"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Sound Parcel is awesome; great communication, with concern to updating me on the status of my preorder, and super prompt delivery. Could not have asked for a better experience."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"The Sound Parcel made getting the gear I needed a painless experience. I would buy from them again!"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -