The Sound Parcel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Sound Parcel

About The Sound Parcel: Music Electronics & Gear Rental. Proudly offering the finest gear to discerning musicians throughout the USA, and beyond.

484-291-4327

hello@thesoundparcel.co

Tell us how The Sound Parcel made you happy

"Of all the places I was searching, The Sound Parcel was the first to offer the new Hungry Robot Modular line -- for a good price and fast shipping! I am thrilled to get something so unique so quickly. Thanks!!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Fast shipping and well packaged. Thank you!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I bought a regular Hudson Broadcast, after a few minutes i changed my mind and wanted the 24v version, i message Dave and he, without hesitation, agreed and delivered me the version of the latter. How awesome is that? This guys are great!! Thanks Dave and The Sound Parcel team!!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"I'm a returning customer to The Sound Parcel & their prices & service can't be beat! 😄"
"A most pleasant buying experience! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐👍👍"
"lyI have nothing but good things to say about The Sound Parcel. Not only did they have a great deal on the product I purchased, the shipping was smooth and very fast. Definitely check out their website, awesome assortment of pedals as well as other instruments. 5 Stars for sure."
"it rules"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"I can't say enough good things about this company. They have single handedly turned me around from not playing music in years to being completely obsessed with playing and the gear that TSP stands for. Their service is not one of a large corporation, as they legitimately care about the service they offer you. They certainly roll out the red carpet to make sure you have what you need and you are happy with it. Dave makes you feel like you've been friends for years! Thanks TSP :)"
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"The people at the Sound Parcel worked with me on shipping my purchase through Reverb to the Virgin Islands. Even though its a tricky situation, they had it out to me in no time. Great communication. If you are thinking of buying from them and have questions, send them a message. They're very helpful."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"No complaints, the service your team provide was good. The pricing is fair, the packaging was neat. Thank you!"
"Very fast shipping."
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Exceptional service and follow-through! Personable and helpful."
(Thesoundparcel.co) -
"Very good services! Would buy from this vendor again. :)"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Quick shipping, product as described. I would by from The Sound Parcel again. They had exactly what I was looking for."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"ExcellentCommunication and fast shipment. Couldn't be happier with this transaction."
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Got a pedal that I'd been really wanting for significantly less than it was being sold anywhere else, and it was shipped super fast. Great buying experience!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent customer service and they helped me out without me asking. Top-notch! I’ll be continuing my business with The Sound Parcel. You have yourself a lifer!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"Quick response awesome service"
(Stores.ebay.com/thesoundparcel) -
"Excellent Seller! I would definitely buy from The Sound Parcel again. Friendly, good prices, fast shipping, great products. Thank you!"
(Reverb.com/shop/thesoundparcel) -
"This is a GREAT place to get your gear. I asked a question late at night 11 PM and they answered right away that show how much they care about their customers. The price was fair on the pedal I purchased and the shipping was free I highly recommend these guys 5 star all the way!!"
The Sound Parcel is rated 4.94 based on 218 reviews