The Warranty Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Warranty Group

Tell us how The Warranty Group made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Mis-sold Warranty. TWG Services, now trading as "TheWarrantyGroup" Hiding behind RAC's good name.
Purchased a warranty with my new used car, thought it was with the RAC but it turns out to be administered by TWG Services. I thought that with a reputable company backing the warranty if something was to go wrong then there would be no problems. Obviously conned by the garage at the outset when they told me I had a warranty with the RAC. Radiator has sprung a leak and TWG said its not covered as its a consumable part, on their thinking everything is a consumable part. They don’t want to pay anything to anybody and will use any clause or reason to avoid paying out. Even the garage confirmed that the warranty group dont like paying out.
Disgusted with them and the garage I bought the vehicle from (Chorley Group). Don’t have anything to do with either firm and beware of RAC WARRANTIES!! RAC should stop this practise immediately as its bringing their otherwise good name into disrepute. Garages shouldn’t be allowed to sell warranty with a misleading name on front page. So
DONT USE CHORLEY GROUP AND DONT BUY WARRANTIES BACKED BY RAC!!
The Warranty Group sold me a Platinum Maintenance and Breakdown Care. My car developed a fault. The warranty Group told me it was covered in my policy. They instructed the garage to dismantle my car to inspect it THEN! the refused to pay. Left my car in bits in the garage!! I lodged a complaint and they have taken 3 weeks so far, no word! Nothing short of thieves.
The Warranty Group is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews