The White Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The White

How would you rate The White ?

(optional)

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The White in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The assistant was so helpful when I was choosing a diffuser for my daughter. Thank you."
Prue Briggs
"Very helpful and friendly staff, good stock of very nice clothes, plus delightful toiletries and household linens"
Irene
"I just bought a new bath towel in their sale. It is soft and fluffy and lovely."
"Kingsley Removals is a Removal service provider Company in Kent. Their Service is very good and and quick just one call."
Karen
"Lovely made baby more secure"
"Great customer service. Dealt with delivery problem easily. Products arrived well packaged and of the usual high quality."
Kate Smith Cowap
"I always love shopping at The White Company. Polite and well informed staff who are always happy to help. Gorgeous products that I have happily filled my home with and which I love giving as gifts."
The White is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews