The White Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The White
11AM
11AM

Tell us how The White made you happy

"The assistant was so helpful when I was choosing a diffuser for my daughter. Thank you."
Are you The White? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback The White receives. Reply Free
"Very helpful and friendly staff, good stock of very nice clothes, plus delightful toiletries and household linens"
"I just bought a new bath towel in their sale. It is soft and fluffy and lovely."
"Kingsley Removals is a Removal service provider Company in Kent. Their Service is very good and and quick just one call."
"Lovely made baby more secure"
"Great customer service. Dealt with delivery problem easily. Products arrived well packaged and of the usual high quality."
"I always love shopping at The White Company. Polite and well informed staff who are always happy to help. Gorgeous products that I have happily filled my home with and which I love giving as gifts."
The White is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews