TickX Reviews

Read TickX Reviews

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

Tell us how TickX made you happy
Web site didn’t work keeps saying wrong Email and name required filled out three times used two different Email address same thing, two late now!
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Very informative providing ideas for events in my area.
Everything is straight forward
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Dinner was very good. The place was not beautiful. The waiters excellent. People who went were quite strage. Music and magic, not very good
v good service
Good site for info
Easy to buy tickets
(Postbooking) - Posted 1 year ago
Very impressed with this site, no extortionate charges. Will definitely use again. Thank you!
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
this is a very nice app for finding events and movies online.
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Fast process easy to access
No problems
Over the moon
Good service
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
I haven’t brought anything yet but seems very easy to use and will use in the future.
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Unable to connect to payment for tickets, so didn't get tickets, and rang up directly to theatre to complete transaction .
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Every time I click on available ticket and go to buy, they are not available once my bank details are submitted. When I return to the seating page they are still there, then the same happens again. Very frustrating. Tried more than 15 times now. I really want tickets so not giving up, just not a great experience.
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
This was the first time I used TickX, and I was pleased overall with the functionality of the site. I would have liked to know the ticket prices per day and performance when I looked at the whole month calendar (a bit like EasyJet does) as I found it time consuming to have to click through on each day. Also, Restricted View seats weren’t obvious until I looked at the seating plan...so I felt lured by low price deals that were actually always cheap Restricted View seats, which was disappointing. Overall though, I was pleased to be able to compare prices across ticket sellers and it felt like I had succeeded in saving time wading through all the different booking agents for West End shows. I also like the web design as it appears on my device - clean, attractive, uncluttered. I will definitely be using TickX again. Thanks!!
Good, efficient service.
(Newuser) - Posted 1 year ago
Very easy to use app great service
(Postbooking) - Posted 1 year ago
Great site, easy to use and navigate!
TickX is rated 4.57 based on 624 reviews