Tieroom UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tieroom UK
Read Tieroom UK Reviews
Anand at Tieroom was excellent, and ensured that my tie arrived in plenty of time for a very important event, my wedding! Many thanks Anand.
Excellent service, great product and quick delivery
Excellent !
Prompt dispatch and no-hassle returns.
Excellent choice of ties, pocket squares and accessories, delivered quickly.
Found the perfect colour match to the brides dress. Delivery was rapid
Good website, easy to navigate and order. Ties delivered in good time. High quality products and service.
Everything arrived quickly good quality and looked exactly as in photos
Good quality
Fantastic service and a really good quality tie. Me & my friends looked great in our bespoke ties. I would recommend this company to anyone & I will most certainly be using the tieroom again.
Quick, quality and great prices.
Fast and reliable delivery
first class service
Excellant service great product!
Really outstanding customer service - went above and beyond to help me out. Thank you so much! The price was fair, postage was quick. I would definitely buy from these guys again
Ties are not of good quality. I ended up purchasing over 5 ties and non were true to colour. They weren?t good matierap and they were very very overpriced
Hi Ciara,
so sorry to hear you were unhappy with pretty much everything. - Colour on screen versus reality is tricky business, and although we work a lot with it, it's enough that your screen is set differently in regards to light, saturation, colour profile etc for products to appear differently than on our end. This is something all e-merchants work hard to deal with, but the fact remains, you can't ever be 100% sure what you see on your screen reflects exactly what you'll see upon delivery.
- Regarding price & quality: some of our competitors are cheaper, some more expensive than we are ? the vast majority of our customers seem to think they get really good value for money at Tieroom, we have very high satisfaction rates in general. Having said that, we continuously work on product improvement, so we're always grateful to receive constructive criticism. You're welcome to specify in more detail what aspects of our products that need improving, if you're up for it. Thanks for your input.
Always good quality tie and pocket square sets. True to the colour and value for money. Quick hassle free delivery.
Absolutely excellent service. We had been searching everywhere for a tie like the one we got from Tieroom however when we initially saw it, it was out of stock. The team worked overtime to bring the tie that we were in love with in stock. We received the ties on time and in perfect condition.
Great customer service
Great ties, great service n great to deal with
Tieroom UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,188 reviews