Tiger sheds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiger sheds

Tell us how Tiger sheds made you happy
Appalling. Delivery was delayed, and when it finally was delivered it was delivered to the incorrect location of the house (at the incorrect time) - despite clear instructions and verbal confirmation beforehand. Following my complaint, I was told I'd hear back from them 'shortly'. Over a week later I called them, and was eventually told that there was nothing they would do unless I wanted to open a complaint via email. Had I not chased this up myself, I doubt they would have ever returned my call. My shed is still sitting outside the front of my house (with no access through the house) and now I've had to arrange a man with a van to drive it to the rear of the property - at a cost to me of £65. Pathetic.
Everything that could go wrong did, however it's the way they sort the problems that is the mark of a good company. This company failed at every opportunity, missed deadlines missed delivery's, sent broken components. The attitude of this company when they fail is abysmal, no customer service skills, very unpolite, and economical with the truth. All in all a very unpleasant company to deal with.
After a disastrous experience with a Forest Garden shed, which was returned as complete junk !!!! I came across this Company on the website. They had a similar product, and although it was nearly double the price, I'd learnt my lesson with the Forest Garden rubbish. The ordering process was simple and easy to complete, confirmation of order was clear regarding price ad expected delivery in following two to three weeks. Updates on expected delivery were sent until a final delivery slot was advised, which was between 6.00 am and8.00am, the driver arrived at 6.08am, didn't want help , put the bits where I wanted them at side of house, was very polite and even gave me a few tips on assembly, excellent service. Assembly was easy, good quality components, which all fitted, I did the job myself, except for lifting up the roof ,which required 2 people, and was completed in an hour, job done. This is how a good supplier should operate, good service, value for money, and a good product, say no more Highly Recommend
Tiger sheds is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews