Tiger sheds Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tiger sheds

Tell us how Tiger sheds made you happy

"After a disastrous experience with a Forest Garden shed, which was returned as complete junk !!!! I came across this Company on the website. They had a similar product, and although it was nearly double the price, I'd learnt my lesson with the Forest Garden rubbish. The ordering process was simple and easy to complete, confirmation of order was clear regarding price ad expected delivery in following two to three weeks. Updates on expected delivery were sent until a final delivery slot was advised, which was between 6.00 am and8.00am, the driver arrived at 6.08am, didn't want help , put the bits where I wanted them at side of house, was very polite and even gave me a few tips on assembly, excellent service. Assembly was easy, good quality components, which all fitted, I did the job myself, except for lifting up the roof ,which required 2 people, and was completed in an hour, job done. This is how a good supplier should operate, good service, value for money, and a good product, say no more Highly Recommend"
Are you Tiger sheds? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Tiger sheds receives. Reply Free
Tiger sheds is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews