tinyme Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend tinyme

How would you rate tinyme ?

"I made an order and it never came. After contacting customer service multiple times, no refund was offered and only weak excuses."
"Brought name stickers for my little girl so pretty she loves them on her bag and new shoes for nursery."
"I ordered a bespoke wooden name puzzle from Tinyme and it arrived quickly and looked exactly as expected. The product itself is beautiful and my son loves playing with it."
tinyme is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!