Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
I really enjoyed ordering sakes from here.
This is by far the best subscription I've had regardless of product. The service and timely responses to emails I've gotten have made it easier! The different boxes I've had are amazing!!
Tippsy website is user friendly with a wide variety of sake. I appreciate the description of the products and facilty where each is made. I prefer sake from Japan. Love in all that we do to the best of our ability in any given environment is living our purpose, as if to see a butterfly a new every time one fly. I was very young last in Japan . I am delighted I will walk by the ocean once again.
Love the company love the boxes they send me! Would definitely recommend to anyone that wants to try sake and doesn't know where to start or even any sake enthusiast's that love sake but want to try this site anyways just for the variety and surprise!
I was thrilled zo receive my first Sake Box from Tippsy. I was very impressed with the packaging. It was both practical and useful. Makes a good carrying case for your Sake. The contents were clean and organized with thoughtfully written materials. I really enjoyed reading the Sake Guide. It really helped reinforce and expand on what I know about Sake. I have a date to taste and introduce Sake to some friends. I'm really looking forward to tasting all of the interesting styles. Oh! I just love the small bottles and the unique Japanese labeling of each.😁🍶 I look forward to sharing some Sake Love❤
Tippsy 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
I love tippsy. I'm in the far upper USA and most liquor stores don't carry good sake or any at all
Exelente servicio y productos
I really enjoyed the sake I got, one of my favorite. I also like the glass, although I would love for it to be a bit bigger.
Great online store. They have more options online then you would find in store. Great prices. Plus they have bundle boxes for when you want to try something new or just can't decide what to get. Also when I had a mishap with delivery, their customer service was very helpful and got the problem fixed quickly.
Great company, great product and fast shipping. Customer service is wonderful as well. I asked to be notified when a particular sake was in stock and they did 😁.
The site was easy to navigate aswell as purchasing my sake
The best sake I promise!
Trippy is a great company. My product came on time !
great service great products
great selection, great staff, great packaging, great experience.
The shipping is fast and the products are good.
Awesome experience. Will be definitely purchasing more amazing sake 🍶 in the future!
The sake was here sooner than anticipated and was incredible
Received the shipment very quickly. The bottles were well packed and arrived safely.
The variety of sake offerings and the prompt and courteous delivery make purchasing from Tippsy a pleasant experience.
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,777 reviews