Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
The delivery of our sake was perfection! The selection was beautiful. I absolutely love the education on the website and in the box with the deliveries. Everything was so thoughtfully presented.
Thank you for your review, Erica! Happy to hear you had fun of learning and tasting!
The sake was very great and was priced rather well.
Thank you for your review, Kampai!
There's no better option for fresh and reasonably priced sake plus plenty of useful information to build your knowledge of sake.
Thank you for your review, Thomas! Glad to hear you really enjoyed sake! Kampai!
I was always a big fan of sake but never really got to try any passed the same few served at sushi restaurants. Until I tried tippsy! I love that there is such a big selection of different ones to try. The subscription box is a really neat concept and the sakes are all so different and delicious, I’m excited to keep trying different flavors.
Thank you for your review! Can't wait to see you come back and explore more soon!
Excellent
Thank you for your review, Jessica!
Love Tippsy! It’s my go to source for great selection and it’s so easy to shop.
Thank you for your review! Can't wait to see you explore more!
So far, very happy with Tippsy as a service. My first package arrived within the 2 week time frame (live in Chicago) and only had the minor issue of it being delivered to the address across the street. Box came nicely packed with no breakage.
Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you received your order without any issue.
Love the smoothness
Thank you for your review!
Delivery time was excellent and the Sake came in Supreme condition.
Yes! Please enjoy, kampai!
Great service that lets me enjoy some of my favorite sake without flying back to Japan. My only ever issue is when I run out!
Thank you for your review! Hope those sake can bring you amazing new experience this year! Kampai!
An excellent sample of dry sake.
Thank you!
Sake has always been a mystery. It's easy to get a good glass or bottle at an Asian restaurant. It's been impossible to do that on my own - until Tippsy came along. Their information and recommendations have helped me enter the world of sake. And I'm never leaving!
Thank you for your review, Joseph! Please never leave and enjoy Japanese sake for the life time! Kampai!
Tippsy is a great thing! The Sake was delivered quickly, on-line ordering could not be more straightforward and quick, and the follow-up communication with confirmation of the order and shipping information was timely and helpful! From start to finish the purchase was painless. I will be back for more when it's time to order again. Thank you Tippsy!!
Thank you, Robb! We are glad to hear this, and we put our customers first! Can't wait to see you explore and enjoy more Japanese sake soon!
Tippsy is my new favorite place to buy Sake! They have the best selection, great prices and free or very reasonable delivery charges. I've been drinking Sake for over 40 years and in my first order I got some of the best Sake I've ever had! I highly recommend them.
We are so honored to hear this, thank you so much Chris! We hope can serve you more and more this year. Kampai!
Good price and fastest shipping. They packed my container very carefully.
Tippsy 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Yes we do pack carefully! Thank you for taking the picture, so many Homare 'strawberry'! Bet you love it so much! Please enjoy, kampai!
Customer service is great and selection is great! The only problem is that stock runs out quickly nowadays, but that just means they are getting more popular! Thanks for being a wonderful company!
Thank you so much for your words. Yes, many of them are very popular and runs out quick, better get them before they are gone! Thank you so much for enjoying the sake bottle and sharing with us your honest review, Kampai! Can't wait to see you find more favs this year!
I will definitely buy from here again! The two sake bottles I got were awesome and I’m interested in trying more!
Thank you for your review! Can't wait to see you come back and explore more! Kampai!
Great customer service and frequent communication on status of shipment.
Thank you for your review! We care about our customers to receive the package and enjoy sake asap! Kampai!
Great selection and service! Thank you!
Thank you for your review, Kim!
Wonderful selection & Quick delivery!
Thank you for your review! Hope to see you come back for explore more soon!
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,457 reviews