Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Great site for a variety. Has helped introduce me to the a much greater variety of sake than I can otherwise access near me.
Great sake and very smooth taste.
Great selection!
Depth and variety of offerings is exceptional.
A good selection of premium sake. Whereas other sake online shops have spotty selections and low availability (often out of stock), Tippsy makes premium sake purchases easy and enjoyable!
Tippsy 4 star review on 6th July 2021
Fantastic! Great for pairing with sushi but almost anything else as well. Highly recommend.
I am a Japanese living in US. I was astonished the variety of Japanese Sake. I visited many Sake breweries in Japan and I could find my favorite Sake in this site. It's amazing
I a great site for sake in us. The information on the many sake’s is very helpful and has led my wife and I on many happy sake journeys. While not inexpensive, the specials are helpful. Kompai
They have a great variety and shipping is solid fast and protected 100%. They have low and high end. Very fresh and the descriptions of taste are accurate. The box gives sample size a little less than half a normal bottle but they are higher end sakes.
Great product with excellent customer service.
Absolutely wonderful, the selection offered is varied and delicious. The subscription box is an absolutely great way to sample a variety of sake from different regions, and everything I've gotten from the site has been lovely.
Easy to use & shipping was quick!
Tasteful!!
Nice and convenient way to experience different types of Sake. Wish it was available more often
What a great way to be introduced to this complex and wide world of sake! Who knew that there are so many and so different expressions of this storied national beverage.
This was a Father's Day gift for my son. Arrived on time.
Sake goes pretty hard no cap. Glad I gave it a try
I love Tippsy. It is nice to receive emails regarding sales and products. Ordering is always simple and my sake always arrives in perfect condition.
Used it to send a gift to a friend. Definitely the widest selection out there and reasonable shipping cost!
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,718 reviews