Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great company! I look forward to my Sake subscription box every month. All of the bottles have been extremely high quality!
Tippsy monthly box is a very good way to experience different types of sake
Great quality!
Tippsy is great in that they provide a fresh selection of different sakes each month! I would note that I think that it’s a tad overpriced (hence the 4 stars not 5). But saving me the convenience of having to go to the store is nice. I truly appreciate the write ups provided for each bottle supporting my instagram sake reviews!
Great service! Quality choosen sake with information on each bottle. Highly recommend if you love trying new sake.
really good. had no problems and sake tasted fresh and good, will use again
Always great. Fast shipping
Love this service. I like to try new drinks and this makes it really easy.
Fairly priced and ships fast. The best place online to get authentic sake.
I bought this as a gift for someone and it was a hit. Not only is it unique, but the sake was good too!
With my 1st order, Tippsy had the hard to find products i was looking for, fairly priced, packaged nicely and had quick shipping with tons of notifications!.... great job, highly reccomended.
The best sake website in US
Fantastic service. So glad to be able to get quality sake out in Pennsylvania for a reasonable price with relatively fast shipping times. Highly recommend!
Sake was great, lots of choices, easy to order
Not only does Tippsy offer lots of sake not available in my local Asian supermarkets, but the quality of the sake is very good. We often find that the sake is under 6 months and occasionally only 3 months from the date on the label. The prices are also very competitive especially on the higher end. For people wanting to branch out from the few items available in stores or Japanese restaurants Tippsy is a great find.
Your company supplies very nice sake.
Great for people wanting to try out sake
Tippsy has a great selection and helpful pages when you browse. showing you origins, pairings, ideal severing temperatures. The selection you have is a lot better than in the store, i was able to find specific brands that i would order at restaurants that i was unable to find in any store in my town.
Great quality and fast shipping! Love it!
excellent service and just about the only way to ship into Texas.
Tippsy is rated 4.83 based on 224 reviews