Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Diverse selection of Sakes with great description on cards, cant wait for next delivery.
Hi Terence!
Thank you so much for your review!

We are really glad to get message from you. I hope you enjoy with your sake!
We are really happy to sent you sake box June too!
I really enjoyed my first Sake Box from Tippsy. They chose some very nice sakes including a few that I've already reordered because I like so much.
Hi Steven.
Thank you so much for your review.

We are really glad to you got your first sake from us. We have a lot of sake, and we have some sake box ( assorted sake). So, If you would like to try it, we can help you!

Thank you so much!
Yuzu wine is so good!
Great selection
Ordering was a snap, and delivery superb. Love the Wandering Poet sake!
Great customer service; great delivery turn around time; great products!!!!!!!!
Love this subscription!
Product arrived in protected carton! Excellent!
First experience with Tippsy. Not disappointed at all. Very fast shipping. Thank you guys.
Tippsy 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Very pleased with service. Kept me up to date on my delivery. 10/10
Tippsy 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Great selection of quality sake with prices to match any budget. Great customer service and fast shipping. Will be shopping with them again
I have had correspondence with several Tippsy agents in regard to the Hannya Tou. I was happy to find out when it became available being that it had to be restocked. I found the employees at Tippsy to be professional and courteous. I treated some friends to the Hannya Tou after a nice dinner at my house. They were very intrigued by the story behind it and liked the taste very much. I'm a big fan of the Hannya Tou and like to let others sample it. I gave 2 people your website info so they can purchase it for themselves. Keep up the good work and be well! Kevin Calabrese.
Hi Kevin.
Thank you so much for your review.
Yes. We are always thinking about our customer. If you would like to drink some sweet, dry or tricky one, you can contact us anytinme. We can help you!

Thank you so much!
Its the BEST!!
Great site to learn more about sake amd great selection
Tippsy offers a wide variety of sakes, and I think that is great. When I ordered, the delivery date was provided and a signature was going to be required, both of which made us glad that we had ordered from Tippsy. We made plans to be home on that day, and we were glad that the local porch bandits would be denied our delivery. However, the delivery came a couple of days early. It was lucky that we were home for it, had we not the package probably would have been returned to the depot and been tried again the following day. I appreciate that Tippsy made the effort to deliver as soon as humanly possible, but I appreciate more that things happen as promised, scheduled or whatever. Tippsy failed to notify us of the rescheduled delivery date, so aside from being lucky to be at home that day, we were surprised as well. Had the sake been returned to the depot, it might very well have spent the night in a hot environment followed by a second or possibly third day bouncing around on the delivery truck. I apologize for this rather negative review. Also, much of this could possibly been avoided if we had known who the delivery service was. We tried the tracking number provided with every one that we could think of.
Hi Walt
Thank you so much for your review.

I hope you had fun with your sake! and we are very sorry to didn't notice your re-schedule day. We tried to re-ship your order as soon as possible. We should have been noticed you.

I hope you will try some other different sake soon with Tippsy sake.
Again, Thank you so much for review.
Tippsy has certainly become my go to for sake ordering.
Timely shipping and wide selection.
OH MY GOD, this is down to earth the easiest sake i've ever tried. No need to pair it with any food at all, just drink it, it's so smooth, it does not even taste like alcohol, it's just so easy, so delightful to drink.
Didn't have a chance to try it. Order was delivered else where. Hoping I can re buy it and taste it soon.
One of my favorite sakes. I highly recommend it.
Tippsy is rated 4.77 based on 1,555 reviews