Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Whenever I go into a store to look for sake they never have a very wide selection. So I was so excited to find this website because now I can come across even more sake I've never tried and get a chance to try. I also love the fact that they ship and that the bottles come with information cards.
Great selection. Many sakes sold in the US have mostly Japanese on the label and not much information. I not only love the way sakes are organized on this website, but the translations and information about each bottle, including RPR, alcohol content, SMV, and acidity info and chart make selecting sakes easy. Great job! This info really helped in the preparation of my YouTube video called “How to Order Japanese Sake,” which is coming soon to my YouTube channel, Chef’s Apprentice. I’ll be sure to mention Tippsy Sake in the video. (The photo is the sake I brew, called Snow Dog. Sorry, not for sale).😀😀😀👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
This place is outstanding. Prices that are great or just slightly higher than the cheapest option. Impressive selection. Fast, cheap, and well packaged delivery. Good descriptions and articles to discover new stuff. I love this place! I wish there was an app!
Love the selection. So many things to try!
I was able to try five completely new varieties of nigori style unfiltered so that was great. I now have a new favorite.. it comes in a blue bottle..🙂
I bought the sake box as a gift for my friend. She was thrilled with this surprise!
Tippsy 5 star review on 13th August 2021 Tippsy 5 star review on 13th August 2021
Shipment came very quickly and appreciated I was able to get questions answered and resolved via email correspondence
Excellent! Easy ordering, quick delivery.
Great web site and even better product. Have enjoyed sake here and in Japan for years , yet as an Englishman , while fairly knowledgeable about whisky and gin , sale remained a mystery. Your information and handbook that came with my first order was illuminating! Thank you , you seem to have a great high quality company .
Tippsy is a great way to buy and sample sake - I highly recommend the site.
I absolutely love Tippsy. Amazing service every time! Great sake 👍🏻
I was hesitant at first, but I am so glad I pulled the plug and bought this. I am super excited to learn more about all of the different types of sake.
It was delicious served hot. So much flavor
I love shopping from tippsy, I always order the same case of hello kitty sake, its so sweet and delicious! Never fails to arrive on time and turn my work day into a fun day! Definitely looking into trying their sake under the Sweet and rich category!
We really enjoy the great selection of delicious sake. The descriptions are accurate, and the staff has always been incredibly helpful and friendly. Tippsy makes trying new drinks easy and fun!
We received our first order. It came fast and well packed. The website provides beneficial information and helpful tips via email.
Very pleased with my order! Loved every drop of saké. Lightning shipping!
Tippsy offers a wide variety of Sakes at reasonable prices. I have received two subscription boxes to date, and the bottles are enjoyable. It is fun to try so many different types of sakes.
As a novice sake drinker, I’m comfortable saying I initially found Bushido sake by simply searching it’s name to see what appeared, then bought the product based more on the concept and design of the can rather than hopes for palatability. That was ten orders ago. Bushido sake now remains an enduring staple in my refrigerator, a convenient go-to alcohol to bring on vacations and a bedside drink when reading or watching TV before calling it a night. It’s incredibly refreshing and, not only does a cold can reinforce its crisp taste, the logo design itself is worth keeping the container afterward. Worth every penny.
Amazing service and great quality! Shipping was really fast too, 100% recommended!
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,777 reviews