Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
A good sample of many different kinds of sake. The added materials, which give guidance on serving temperature, background, and the brewery, are also of high quality.
That's absolutely right! Thank you for sharing!
Tippsy makes finding quality sake easy. I have used the site several times and have enjoyed the experience
Thank you for your review, Bill! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the bottles and service from Tippsy! Hope this can continue!
I like the fact that cards are provided to introduce the sake bought. Help me decide the sake to drink to pair with the meal.
Tippsy 4 star review on 9th March 2021 Tippsy 4 star review on 9th March 2021
Thank you for taking those lovely pictures and so happy to hear you enjoyed and learned about sake! Pairing with meal is such a fun, right? Can't wait to hear back more reviews!
Loved this box! Best gift!
You have a grease sense of gift! Yes!
So enjoyable to try new things! Such a good mix for a first box. Thank you for making sake more accessible!
Thank you for trying out and enjoying them so much! Can't wait to see you explore and enjoy more!
Loving Tippsy Sake! The first company I have found to offer affordable shipping for sake. It’s ridiculous how much other sites charge for someone who just wants to try a bottle or two at a time. I will definitely be a returning customer & I hope they can eventually offer more sake options!
Tippsy 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Thank you for your review and taking this pretty picture! We are happy to hear you are happy! Can't wait to see you explore more!
Great stuff
Thank you!
Great service and great assortment of products available!
Thank you for your review! Yes get it before they sold out!
Tiffany has provided excellent customer service. She was extremely friendly and patient.
Tiffany will appreciate your review! Thank you!
While I am very happy, satisfied with my order, I am not happy with the lack of communication from Tippsy. After my order was placed my confirmation email said: "You will first receive a notification after order fulfillment. And later you will receive a tracking number in a separate email when your order is handed off to the carrier." This did not happen. When I emailed Tippsy one week later requesting a status update, I did not receive a response. The only way I knew I was getting my order was the UPS notification of delivery for the following day. Had it not been for the lousy NON-communication on Tippsy's part, I would have given 5 stars.
Thank you for your feedback, Melissa. We are sorry that if the customer service did not respond you in the short time, and we usually respond to any request within 2 days. We apologize somehow you did not get any update. We hope we can serve you better next time. Please enjoy your sake!
Fantastic selection, sake you can't find anywhere else - and it makes a perfect gift
Yes, you have a great sense! Bet your recipient would love your gift idea!
Dassai 45 is clean and smooth tasting.....I started on Dassai 50 a few years ago and loved it. The Born Gold is very nice and a touch of sweetness. It is Great with a variety of Sushi’s.
Thank you for your review, Pat! As you know the Dassai is that fancy brand and taste, everyone loves them! Kampai!
Fast shipping, a little bit pricy.
Thank you for your review, and we import all the sake freshly and directly from Japan therefore they are not wholesale price. We hope you will enjoy the freshness and uniqueness from Tippsy Sake!
I love the service and the speed with which the order was received. Great packaging and care. Wonderful variety. Would recommend to anyone.
Thank you for your review! We are honored to hear this and we hope your friends and family will enjoy the Japanese sake too!
I really like the wines I purchased from here! It's really convenient and the price is fair.
Thank you for your review! Glad you enjoy the Japanese sake!
it never happen before but this time。 when i order !it have 4 bottles has precipitant !see one the picture !i scared drink them
Hello, Sayuri and Hakushika "snow beauty sake" are Nigori which means unfiltered sake and it's normal that Nigori are like this, you just need to shake it. There are no quality issue for those sake. You can also check out this website https://www.tippsysake.com/blogs/blog/a-silver-lining-in-every-cloud-an-introduction-to-nigori-sake to learn more about Nigori before you try them. Feel free to reach out to us if you need more help.
Great sake for post meals or a desert type of sake with friends/family. Can definitely taste the desert notes on here. Worth the try if you have only had traditional sake prior to this.
Thank you for your review! Trying Japanese with friends/family definitely a fun experience for everyone. Kampai!
Highly recommend as this is my favorite sake bottle thus far. If you enjoy a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, you are going to absolutely love this bottle of Dassai. If you are on the fence, just pick it up and buy it. You won’t regret your decision.
Thank you for the comparison and many people might can relate to it! Yes you won't regret the decision and always so fun to try different Japanese sake. Kampai!
Can really taste the Smokey honey portion of this sake, highly recommend for any red meat pairing.
Thank you for the food recommendation, sounds yummy! Kampai!
Amazing! Quick delivery and great customer service
Thank you for your review! We are doing our best every day!
Tippsy is rated 4.77 based on 1,556 reviews