Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
The $10 shipping or free shipping with 6 bottles is very reasonable. The reward system is AMAZING and I really appreciate Tippsy for having it. My last order, one item was missing, and they went above and beyond to offer reward points and also replace the item. It was so thoughtful.
The best and only sake distributer i use everything is a grade and the tippsy guides help me choose the best sake for me.
Taste so good.
At the risk of having to fight you for a bottle, I will tell you this is a fav. I love a light & dry in the summer, it's perfect. And it really wow's the dinner guests. Treat yourself to some sushi and THIS bottle 🖤
We've ordered three times from Tippsy, and I'm constantly delighted by what they offer. These are sakes I can't find anywhere else!
Awesome service!
THE SELECTION WAS GREATTHE PRICES ARE FANTASTIC AND THE SERVICE WAS EXCEPTIONAL
This is the type of wine if you are not careful you will find yourself wasted. It has sweet plum taste and is very refreshing.
Great site for a variety. Has helped introduce me to the a much greater variety of sake than I can otherwise access near me.
Great sake and very smooth taste.
Great selection!
Depth and variety of offerings is exceptional.
Fantastic! Great for pairing with sushi but almost anything else as well. Highly recommend.
I am a Japanese living in US. I was astonished the variety of Japanese Sake. I visited many Sake breweries in Japan and I could find my favorite Sake in this site. It's amazing
I a great site for sake in us. The information on the many sake’s is very helpful and has led my wife and I on many happy sake journeys. While not inexpensive, the specials are helpful. Kompai
They have a great variety and shipping is solid fast and protected 100%. They have low and high end. Very fresh and the descriptions of taste are accurate. The box gives sample size a little less than half a normal bottle but they are higher end sakes.
Great product with excellent customer service.
Absolutely wonderful, the selection offered is varied and delicious. The subscription box is an absolutely great way to sample a variety of sake from different regions, and everything I've gotten from the site has been lovely.
Easy to use & shipping was quick!
Tasteful!!