TobyDeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend TobyDeals

Tell us how TobyDeals made you happy
Got me a Samsung tablet from Toby which was the best price that I could find.They kept me informed of dispatch and the delivery progress,very professional.My tablet arrived safely,brand new,not a mark on it.Very pleased,and will use Toby again.
Ordered a Gopro 5. Flawless communications,received tracking number within 36 hours and received my camera exactly when it was meant to arrive-I had never heard of you guys ,used paypal for some self assurance,and as mentioned the whole transaction was a pleasure. Thanks I'll be back!!
Happy to recommend Toby deals to all photographers. Was apprehensive to order initially as the prices appeared too good, but the order went through without a hitch and item arrived within a few days and exactly as they said.

I think it helps that they take paypal and I paid with a credit card through paypal, so that if there were any problems (there weren't) then I think I would have a maximum comeback.
No problem at all. Excellent communication and delivery prompt as promised.
Ordered a Panasonic Lumix TZ 90,all went extremely smoothly,arrived within 3days,tracking the item worked perfectly,delievered to the house almost to the minute stated by DPD.
Glad i took no notice of all the negative reviews,saved a packet on this deal.For me worked perfectly,would definately use them again.I take as i find, and I found this service excellent.Well done this time TobyDeals.
TobyDeals is rated 1.74 based on 313 reviews