Tokeet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tokeet

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Tokeet?

Tell us how Tokeet made you happy

"We have used Tokeet for about a year now and I can't really find any faults. The price was the main selling point for me because all of their competitors are taking a percentage of your bookings or just charging a ridiculously high flat fee. Tokeet just charges a few dollars per property...and seems to do all the same stuff."
Are you Tokeet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very smooth functioning application, i wasn't expecting it to run this well since my phone is pretty weak. everything works."
"Very fast customer support, great interface, and I definitely like the Automata plugin. I still haven't had the time to try the Signature plugin but I don't send contracts anyway so I'm not sure if I even need it."
"I have been looking for a good, affordable channel manager for a while and eventually came to Tokeet. It was the best thing that's ever happened in my business this year. Their product does exactly what it says, and you can't get better value in this market."
"Took all of my business and put it in one place. I only have four properties but it was taking me hours to stay on top of all the messages and update rates, etc. The program is very easy to set up, as long as you can follow instructions. I'm also happy about the price, since the other options I was recommended to check out were double or triple the price of tokeet."
Len
"Their vacation rental management software is helping me run my business. It's also the only reason why I've been able to expand my business to include more properties - I couldn't manage them without."
Tokeet is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews