Tokeet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tokeet

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Tokeet?

Tell us how Tokeet made you happy

"A great application with amazing support!!"
Are you Tokeet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had a very good experience with customer support today and I feel like they really appreciate their customers, so I'm showing my appreciation for them now"
"working with this app for the past six months has been a pleasure, and i will continue to do so - thanks for all the help"
"I found tokeet via an ad, funnily enough - I never click on ads but they said they've got what I needed at the time and they weren't lying!"
"Over the past few years it has become clear that Tokeet is now the best option for VR management. They just keep giving more while the price remains the same."
"The best thing about Tokeet is the fact that they're offering more than other VRMS options for a pittance in comparison...there's no way they can compete with this price"
"Tokeet manages all of my guest's emails and messages, and all of my listings, and it's easy to use so I give it a perfect score"
"It only takes about 5 minutes to get working with Tokeet, and they give you two weeks for free to make an informed decision...probably because they know you'll like it"
"From a developer's perspective, this is an achievement. From a VR owner's perspective, its crucial."
"i've never needed anything else to run my business, Tokeet has all angles covered."
"Excellent features and a great customer service department - thank you!"
"The only time I've been able to make my business more efficient and offer more services at the same time is when I started using Tokeet to manage my client properties"
"When our company decided to include websites in our list of services, Tokeet saved the day. I can't tell you how much work that would have put on my shoulders, but since we were already using Tokeet, it just took a few clicks per property to have an awesome site online."
"i use automata to pretty much handle all of my guest communications, it's probably saving me close to 10 hours per week. that alone is worth the money, but it's really only just the beginning. i have 2 properties of my own and i work for an agency with 35 properties currently, and with tokeet the work load is pretty much no different. if you ever wanna scale up, i suggest getting tokeet first."
"Switching over to tokeet was like taking the training wheels off, there's no comparison. This is a big league management system for a miniscule price!"
"A few years in and I finally feel like I can give an honest review. I'm a long time user of Tokeet but I've also used a couple other VRM apps - I don't believe there is anything that measures up to Tokeet in terms of features, price, and customer service. They're also the only company I see working so hard to bring new automation and price management software to its customers."
"It's a daily fixture in my life that I take forgranted, Tokeet is a major part of our business"
"Beautiful user Interface. It is very easy to use, and anything I didn't understand at first was quickly resolved with a phone call to their service dept. The calendar views are beyond useful, seeing the entire booking schedule for each unit at once is akin to an artist's palette"
"Tokeet and rategenie are everything I need to run my business. That's not an exaggeration, if Tokeet disappeared tomorrow, I'd be in serious trouble!"
"The moment we took on a third rental property, we went and downloaded the tokeet trial because we were at our wits end already. never looked back! absolute life saver."
Tokeet is rated 4.94 based on 50 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access