Tokeet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tokeet

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Tokeet?

Tell us how Tokeet made you happy

"Im very happy with this program. It's been a big deal for me to be able to set up direct booking on a website finally because I suddenly have all these new marketing ideas I can actually put into use."
Are you Tokeet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Tokeet is a great. I have used for many months now and I am now familiar with the program. It is very advanced but the features did not take a long time to learn. Communication with my guests is much easier and I can send all of my invoice automatically for payments. It is a big help."
"OK so thisis just amazing to me…I dunno what I was thinking trying to start a management company without a channel manager, but I didn't get very far before I had to make that change. Tokeet is the first company I found - and this has been working perfectly ever since. I have called their customer service a few times and they have always been very patient with me (i'm a slow learner) and helped me work it out. I'm just very pleased with the service."
"Tokeet has been the best thing for my work. We are buying a new property this week that I know I would not be able to manage without help from the software. The layout is much cleaner than lodgix or cloudbeds, it feels like it was designed by people who actually use it. I have been able to improve my booking rate and increase the number of properties I manage significantly since I switched over to Tokeet. Maybe some of that is luck, but I know some of it was not, so I have to say it's a great program."
"been using tokeet for a few months now and i'm very happy with the way things have been going. i think the most important thing to me is just the amount of time i'm saving by having all my inquiries in the same place...i only spend about an hour every day answering inquiries now. in my mind, that justifies the cost ten times over already, so i have nothing to complain about here."
"Very cool application. Thank you Tokeet for making my job so much easier. Last year, I did not know what a 'channel manager' is but now I am an expert. I use the booking engine on my website and it has helped our bookings 100%. I am impressed!"
"Tokeet was my second choice, I admit it...but I am so glad I couldn't afford Kigo because this thing does everything I needed it to. For the amount of features Tokeet has, I still have a hard time believing the price difference. I have connected 34 NC properties to my account and the price is still as low as ever because it does not take a cut of your bookings. The calendar feature is great because I am always having to refer back to it to answer inquiries. Overall, it's a great application."
"Tokeet is the dark horse of vacation rental software...never expected them to be this good, but here we are! 5 stars across the board! I've used a lot of different channel managers in my time, mostly from working with local vacation rental companies, but when it came to choose my own, I only knew what I didn't want. So I decided to try a few more, and Tokeet was recommended to me since price was a big concern of mine. As it turns out, I connected most with this application...the design, the layout, the way the features are implemented - it just clicked. I also, for the first time, have been working with automation triggers which is something I never thought I would be doing....but it's just very easy to do on Tokeet, so my business has improved significantly since I put all my properties on this application."
"I love using Tokeet. I have a small B&B with listings on AirBnB and a few OTAs and it's PERFECT for my needs. It's easy to use - so easy to use I can even get my husband (who is also my business partner) to use it when he needs to check on important guest info). I love the fact that it's a VERY reasonable, flat fee to use - and it comes PACKED with super useful features - like the various booking engine options, automated messages & templates, easy to set up integrations with OTAs, free website (if you don't already have one) AND even a VERY nice guest portal functionality. Our guest love this and it's been a great upgrade to have this vs a "hard copy" book that we used to have in our rooms. With the guest portal, guests can access this information even when they're out and about AND the best is it's eco-friendly...no more having to print and laminate pages for the book...no need to have flyers. We just create the content, link to other websites to tours and other destinations/services, where they can always get the most up to date rates and information. Super easy to use integrated payment gateway (huge step up from how we were managing payments before for other OTA reservations other than AirBnB). All in all, it's truly awesome how much you get for the money. And the iceing on the cake - is responsive and helpful customer service! Can't recommend this solution any more highly."
"We have used Tokeet for about a year now and I can't really find any faults. The price was the main selling point for me because all of their competitors are taking a percentage of your bookings or just charging a ridiculously high flat fee. Tokeet just charges a few dollars per property...and seems to do all the same stuff."
"Very smooth functioning application, i wasn't expecting it to run this well since my phone is pretty weak. everything works."
"Very fast customer support, great interface, and I definitely like the Automata plugin. I still haven't had the time to try the Signature plugin but I don't send contracts anyway so I'm not sure if I even need it."
"I have been looking for a good, affordable channel manager for a while and eventually came to Tokeet. It was the best thing that's ever happened in my business this year. Their product does exactly what it says, and you can't get better value in this market."
"Took all of my business and put it in one place. I only have four properties but it was taking me hours to stay on top of all the messages and update rates, etc. The program is very easy to set up, as long as you can follow instructions. I'm also happy about the price, since the other options I was recommended to check out were double or triple the price of tokeet."
Len
"Their vacation rental management software is helping me run my business. It's also the only reason why I've been able to expand my business to include more properties - I couldn't manage them without."
Tokeet is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews