Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tom & Teddy USA & Canada
Read Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews
Great experience. Very prompt delivery.
Great experience
We originally ordered size S and realized that it was too small. Our vacation was scheduled a few days away and we were in a rush to do an exchange. Someone from Tom&Teddy reached out immediately and resolved the issue within no time! I received the new size (international shipping) in just 1 day. We are very impressed and pleased by their customer service! product quality is amazing. Will def order again in the future.
Great quality, comfort, looks and selection!
We LOVE Tom and Teddy!!
Beau maillot mais dommage qu’on ne puisse pas à l’ajuster à la taille!
Fast shipping, great quality product. Designs were true to color and perfect.
Love your prints and the fit is fantastic! Easy ordering and quick delivery.
A+++ Great design and colors!
Lots of great options for adults and boys.
Tom & Teddy USA & Canada 5 star review on 4th July 2020
Quality merchandise.
Great product. Will order more in future. Very good customer service.
Shipped quickly and the set I bought for my husband worked great but defeats the purpose when the matching set is too big and unwearable. I had one sad kiddo on my hand when he realized he couldn’t match daddy.
Great prompt service, excellent quality and absolutely adorable!
I love the fabric and the styles! I have bought my husband 4 suits, my 2 son-in-laws each one, and one for my 4 year old grandson!
These shorts are of great quality. But I must say that the customer service was exceptional. Very very happy with not only the product but also the company.
comments in first box.
I was happy with the discounts offered for Father's Day. I also liked the speed at which the items arrived.
Super fast delivery packaged in a silicone bag we’ll be using to carry wet clothes after a beach or pool bag. Will definitely order again.
Excellent customer service for exchange
Tom & Teddy USA & Canada is rated 4.64 based on 94 reviews