Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tom & Teddy USA & Canada
Read Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews
Bey nice material and quality
Free shipping arrived in 3 days!! Great service.
Ordering process was easy and efficient.
Your suits are great quality and have fantastic colors and patterns. My son gets compliments all the time about his awesome bathing suits.

Better yet, they fit my Husky-sized five year old. I was able to size up for him and the suits don’t make him look like he’s wearing Capri pants.

You’ve won a customer for life. THANK YOU!!!!!
We bought these for a baby and his daddy and they loved them! The quality is amazing we love Tom and teddy!
bought my father, father-in-law, myself, and two kids, matching bathing suits. The gift was a hit and the bathing suits were very soft with a great design. Would highly recommend them!
sizes in swimwear vary in every print
We’re so sorry to hear that you have found differences in the sizing of the shorts you have purchased. We’re happy to replace any of the items you have bought that you feel are inconsistent. Please could you send an email to contact@tomandteddy.com and we’ll look into this further for you. Thank you.
Great ordering process
They came fairly quickly.
Beau maillot mais dommage qu’on ne puisse pas à l’ajuster à la taille!
Fast shipping, great quality product. Designs were true to color and perfect.
The prints are cute and they shipped quickly.
Love the quality and designs of these trunks. The only issue is that the kid-sizes do not have draw-strings around the waist. My son is 4 1/2 and only the 1-2 size will fit him around the waist (he wears 4T shorts in all other brands).
I would suggest adding drawstrings to kids swim trunks. Love the father/son patterns but is a bummer when son can’t wear them because waist is too big.
The shorts are nice and well made but the sizing chart is off a bit. My son wears a size 4 (almost size 5) so I ordered the 3-4 size however they are very big on him and will have to wait almost a year to grow in to them. In all though they are nice.

Love mine but wish they had an option with no netting in the shorts.
Thought the fabric and lining were high quality.
Shipped quickly and the set I bought for my husband worked great but defeats the purpose when the matching set is too big and unwearable. I had one sad kiddo on my hand when he realized he couldn’t match daddy.
The product is great, but size runs too big for boys. Limited inventory so couldn’t not order smaller size. Out of stock
I purchase a father and son set. I took too long to receive.
Hello there, apologies to hear that there was a delay in shipping, we specify delivery takes between 3-5 working days, your order arrived within 6 working days due to a courier delay. We are very sorry about this and will happily offer a full refund - please send an email to contact@tomandteddy.com and we will get this sorted for you. Many thanks Tom & Teddy
Filthy used swim trunks