Toner Laser Cartridge Reviews

Read Toner Laser Cartridge Reviews

1-800-681-1292

sshamash@tonerlasercartridge.ca

Tell us how Toner Laser Cartridge made you happy
I like the service I received.
Good value for your money
I was in the middle of preparing my income tax and low and behold that is the time my toner ran out. Even though I use printer friendly method often this is one document I like to print. So I hopped online and chose TLC to order a new cartridge. Even though we are in the middle of a pandemic, the toner arrived very fast as promised and I was kept updated each step of the way. Thankyou for the friendly and fast service. IS
Great service
Fast delivery
Delivery short time , good quality. Good Price
Replacement cartridge looked the same and measured the same but wouldn't snap in place. After many tries I realized the cogs on the gears did not match matching part on my copier. After turning them slightly on the cartridge it snapped right in. A little note with the packaging would have brought a 5 star rating as it works great.
Quick Delivery- was unexpected how fast the items were received.
QUICK RESPONSE AND PROMPT DELIVERY! MERCI!
First time ordering from TLC. So far the printer works great. The prints are great, same like the OEM. I will definitely buy again from them.
Unbelievable service...my order came so quickly that I haven't had a chance to try out the cartridges yet...I'm sure they will be good....I have already told several people about the service and good prices...keep up the good work.
Had the fortunate experience to deal with Samir who was a knowledgeable agent. He explained what I needed, adding the shipment would be on my doorstep inside two days. It was delivered the first thing the following day. How's that for efficiency. Thanks and have forwarded your address to my friends.
Delivery is fast even during pandemic. Received in 2 days
Good price too
Good product and fast shipping.
Excellent time delivery. As promted. Toner in working order
have not used any yet but they arrived immediately
Delivered On time as promised . Friendly , helpful staff.
The item arrived quickly, and works well.
So far so good... printed 50 pages already and looks good, not sure how many pages I'll get off of this cartridge but for the price, it's unbeatable... thanks!
Works fine to date. Very satisfied.
Thanks