Top Villas Reviews

info@thetopvillas.com

Innovation House Innovation Way Discovery Park

Tell us how Top Villas made you happy
Julie
BEWARE!!! DO NOT rent from top villas. They will steal your money and GET AWAY WITH IT. We rent a house in Orlando, it was a scam!!! It says it has a game room, but guess what? Ping pong table broken, Hockey table not working. The pan and pots all damaged. The back yard full of trash, the patio table with ketchup stains. They DID NOT CARE!!! They blame everything to the property manager , when he was never in the picture. They don’t respond to anything. Once they got your money , you can forget about it. Please rent it somewhere else. Beware friends and family.!!!!
HORRIBLE! LIARS! The absolute WORST vacation experience ever. My children were disappointed which makes me more upset than anything else. Where do I start? My family and I booked a rental property at Reunion Resorts through Top Villas in March 2021 for June 2021 for a 7 night stay. The home we booked was exactly what we needed for our summer vacation following a LONG 15 month quarantine. Everyone was so excited. The afternoon before our departure, Top Villas management contacted us to. inform us that due to maintenance issues the rental property we booked was not available. The agent did not know what the maintenance issue was. Red Flag #1. We were given the option to stay in another rental which they claimed to be comparable to the one we initially rented or accept a full refund. If not for our children, we definitely would've accepted a full refund. We decided to stay at the other property which was new and appeared to be nice on the pics sent via email. I decided to reach out to management again in route to the property. I wanted to know if there was any chance that once the maintenance issue was resolved, our family could move into the original property. I was informed that. maintenance would take at least 3 days and it was unlikely that the accommodation could be made for us. Top Villas still claimed that they were not given the specifics of the maintenence issue by the property manager. I knew they were being dishonest busy had no proof or any properties available in Orlando that would accompany our family at such short notice. On arrival to the property, the property manager on site stated, "We don't have that Property in our system; this property is actually still on the market; what company did you rent from?" I responded "Top Villas". The gentleman's facial. expression spoke volumes. He allowed us to sit in their lobby for 1 hour while we drive ţo the Top Villa office to retrive a key code to enter the property that they claimed they emailed. Red Flags all over the place. We enter the home which was so new that there was tape on the walls downstairs awaiting accent wall treatments or wall paper perhaps. There weren't enough beds in the kid's bunk tons to accommodate us. The air conditioning was not working prototype the entire week. The home looked as if it were quickly staged just to get us thrift the week. We called and complained daily. Each time we called, we spoke with someone differently and they always had us booked in the initial home we rented. Another Red Flag. We decided to make the best out of a bad situation. We bought air mattresses for 4 of our kids. They were so disappointed. My 8 year old stated "Our house at home is better than this; I. don't have a bed to sleep in and it's so hot in this house". 😩 We decided to take a drive around the beautiful grounds on day 2 of our stay. We saw the home we rented initially. There was 1 car in the driveway. We decided to stop by to meet the maintenance guy only to find out that it was another renter and his family if 4 that also booked the property 3 months prior with the exact same dates as my family. I showed him our receipt and explained what we'd been told by Top Villas. The gentleman stated, "That's so F***** Up!; I'm sorry you guys were treated this way". He even told us he laid $1500 less than we paid for a home double the size of the one we were assigned to last minute. At this point, we're furious. Top Villa's management lied to us. If they double booked, tell us that in enough time that we can find an alternative property that truly fits our needs. Now We're feeling discriminated against and manipulated. To top everything off, the amenities that came with the original rental that we paid for were not available to us. When we tried to utilize the Reunion Resort pools, we were turned away. The manager stated "the property you're staying in isn't even in our system. Top Villa's lies to their renters all of the time. Don't allow them to get away with this." They're Trash! They won't! What they didn't know is that we will not accept such treatment with no recourse. NEVER USE TOP VILLAS! NEVER!!! What's sad is that every property management team on Reunion Resort properties had nothing good to day about this company. They're predators and lack integrity. We learned a $12,500 lesson the hard way.
Do not rent from Top Villas. They are a 3rd party company that does not communicate/sync their information with other rental companies. I booked our trip with the deposit on 5/14/21, and paid the remaining balance on 6/9/21. A week after paying the final balance, I received an email from Topvillas saying that they double booked our rental home and they are canceling our vacation. We are out of money for flights and out of a vacation this summer. My kids are so upset 😞
My family and I was on vacation in Orlando this weekend. We booked our home through top villas, BIG MISTAKE. They did send me my information package. I couldn't get in touch with anyone. Finally I got in touch with someone by email. It seems to me the same way I paid you my money is the same way you should handle my issues.1st we couldn't get into the gate at Champion gates, the guard said we wasn't on the list, and he could only let us in. When we leave we couldn't get back in. GUESS WHAT? after our trip to Valcano Bay we couldn't get back in. Our name still wasn't added at the guard gate. Next I called top villas again and I spoke someone else (while I was at the guard gate and she was very impatient with me and guard as well. They had the wrong name on the list at the guard list and proceeded to argue with the guard and me about it. Then the house was nasty, the kitchen cabinet was dusty and it looked like someone took a greasy rag and wipe the cabinet. It looked horrible. The base boards around the entire house was dusty. There was bed bugs in the top middle room my 13 year old granddaughter got bite. As time went on I found out that I booked through Top Villa and Magical Vacation was the property management. So whenever I called top villas they said I had to speak with Magical Vacation or Magical vacation say I had to talk with Top villas. everytime I called top villas I either I got no answer or the person would try to diverted my issues. This house ac unit filters were so black dirty. The house had a smokey smell. Carpets were dirty, furniture was dirty with stains. Walls were nasty. Top Villas is a fraud when i continued calling them to get some of my money back. They deactivated my page. I did a password reset and it didn't recognize my email!!! This is the same email I used to book this house!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY FAMILY VACATION stay A NIGHTMARE!!!! I PRAY Top Villas GET EVERYTHING they have coming to them x100,000,000!! The house address is 9041 Hazard Street Davenport FL. 33896 And the neighbors had issues that didn't get taken care of.
Do not rent from top villas horrible service or how about no service. False advertising on townhouse in Stores Lake and would never return phone call to resolve situation. I would give them a zero if possible.
Less then 48 hours Our home was cancelled! Without Adequate accommodations! No compensation no nothing! Mother’s Day Restful weekend has just been swept right from under our feet! Oh and don’t use Ricardo and William they had behind there computer!
Where to start... FIRST we arrived after 4:00 pm at 421 Cape Coral—and my daughter had logged in to our top Villa account since we were told after everything was paid in full we could find information there as far as access, over a month ago... En route from the airport my daughter was trying to find access info to the house...not there. We arrive with Publix (400.00+ worth of groceries for our 9 day stay)....we were locked out. I called the property mgmt company, who’s sign was in the yard—no answer, I tried to call Top Villa (TV)—no answer, held for 15 minutes, tried to chat...still no representative available!! Finally I get someone at TV only to be told to contact the Mgmt company which is where I called first. I told them I called them 30 minutes ago and TV said I should’ve received an infopack...never received it. Meanwhile Publix has left, ice cream and groceries are having to be loaded where we can in our SUV. My 17 year old son says maybe the patio door in the back is unlocked—thank God he walked out of the front door. Here’s where it gets comical, but not really—Mgmt company lady calls and I tell her we were walking inside the house because the back door was open and she gets an ATTITUDE with me that we’re inside the house!! She ask me to inspect the property for anything missing or damaged (AS IF I WOULD KNOW!!) Oh the info pack came around that time. SECOND—the pool heater didn’t work the first 2 days we were there, there was no TV in the one of the bedrooms (the nice bedroom upstairs—one with the bar). There were 5 of us, the teens had to shower at scheduled times because hot water would only work for two people at a time. The main TV service kept being kicked off internet (I have pictures of morning show) all throughout the day. The master bedroom downstairs has a white case on it—you couldn’t watch this tv because an error kept saying “tv overheating” AFTER ONE HOUR!!. We had to call maintenance the first day because the water in shower was not draining. We were told leave drain cover off because it’s too small—I hope I can upload pic to show you this nasty hole we had to balance over to not stand in puddle of cold water. THIRD—the music system instructions were non-existent, we all tried to connect to Sonos system (which we have in our home) a day of trying to figure this out we call and the “Mgmt company lady” says old download the old sonos app not new one—of course this didn’t work either. My son figured out in Day 3, that maybe since there are two choices for wifi maybe we the sonos system is on the other one. It worked so I sent the Mgmt company a pic of instructions and told her how she needs to update them. No thank you I will...NOTHING! Understand this was several THOUSAND DOLLARS, the house is pretty but it desperately needs the wifi upgraded, water heater replaced, updated tvs, and a property manager who cares. The last night she sent a request for a picture of meter after 9 pm to calculate any overages!! The rules say wash all the dishes, wash all towels except the ones you use the morning you leave!!! Unbelievable that a property would want you to do this on your last day of vacation!!
DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. From the lack of updates in their site with regards to availability, to the booking it was a headache. Then after booking my accommodation, almost a month ahead of time, they cancelled it 3 days before check in, during spring break! No recourse, no compensation, no alternative, it was even a hassle getting them to even answer my calls! I was left with no equivalent alternatives, having to pay a hell of a lot more for a whole lot less and changing all the accompanying plans. Totally ruined our holiday.
Scumbags! They’re keeping my money when they can’t! Changing rules as they go along, I would never book with them as they are criminal. Please don’t give them your money they don’t deserve any business whatsoever!!!!! I’m now going to the CMA as they can’t get away with keeping my money when the government has ruled we can’t travel. They’re now advertising flexible cancellation.... be very aware they are just want to steal your money
Had no hot water for 2 days, did not let us shower at any of their other properties on the 1st day, we left the 4th day out of the 8 days we booked, Topvillas refused to refund money for the days we did not stay at the property. During COVID time, we were told to vacate at 10 pm if we wanted a refund after we mentioned we drove down 20 hours from NY. Abusive, rude, not a hospitality company.Had no hot water for 2 days, did not let us shower at any of their other properties on the 1st day, we left the 4th day out of the 8 days we booked, Topvillas refused to refund money for the days we did not stay at the property. During COVID time, we were told to vacate at 10 pm if we wanted a refund after we mentioned we drove down 20 hours from NY. Abusive, rude, not a hospitality company.
We have been traveling to Florida for the past 25 years and this year has been the first year we haven’t visited Florida. We reserved a home with Top Villas in June for $1600. We received a message from Ricardo that the home we reserved would be occupied by the homeowners so we were offered another home at a higher price. This should have alerted me to just cancel but in good faith I chose another home that we weren’t particularly happy with but I chose a home after we received several emails from Ricardo asking what had we decided. During this time we saw the numbers of Covid increasing in Florida and our state, South Carolina. We were told we would have to quarantine for 14 days if we left and I knew that would not be possible being that I am a teacher and I was informed that we would be returning back to work before my quarantined time would be over. When I reached out to Ricardo asking for a refund I was told no. I don’t understand why or how we weren’t given anything back after I explained the situation plus the first home that we originally booked was not available and we were put in another home a few days before our arrival date. I will never do business with Top Villas. We are out of hard earned money and I would think that companies would be more understanding during this difficult economic crisis.
The Good The first time I booked a villa through Top Villas was in November 2019. The booking went smooth and the accommodations were as advertised. The Bad In December 2019 I decided to book another villa with Top Villas. Again the booking was smooth. However, when I cancelled this booking at the last minute in March 2020 due to COVID-19 things changed. Repeated efforts over a three weeks period to have someone respond back about the possibility of a refund/rescheduling/travel voucher went unanswered despite being told that the person looking after the matter was working and would call back by days end. The Ugly Eventually, after three weeks of run-around I was advised by a Top Villas director that their hands were tied because the villa’s management company wasn’t willing to provide any consideration. When I asked if The Top Villas could directly provide any type of compensation the director said yes. However, when I followed up and asked for specifics communications again ended abruptly. Folks, without question The Top Villas has access to nice accommodations and their initial customer service (during normal times) was good. However, when an unprecedented world-wide pandemic arose the company’s true colours surfaced. Instead of trying to come to a satisfactory solution that worked for both sides The Top Villas avoided communications and hid behind standard operating policy. I guess in their eyes, why do anything more as they were already paid. That said, there is no doubt that COVID-19 has rocked the travel industry and it will be quite some time before things return to normal. While it will always be tempting to revisit Top Villas for future accommodations due to their inventory I don’t think they will be my first choice. Instead, I will search for a similar company that is more understanding and flexible. My suggestion.....do the same.
If I could give a ZERO STAR to Top Villas company, I would. Given the current pandemic (COVID-19) situation Top Villas, a vacation home company based out of Davenport Florida (address is listed below) refuses to work with us as their clients who have been affected by COVID-19. We contacted Top Villas and spoke with Supervisor Leeza Medinilla, on April 6, 2020 and again on April 9, 2020. We also spoke with Manager Tom Scott on April 14th at 11:25 am, asking for them to work with us due to the fact that we were renting in the midst of a pandemic. We requested for Top Villas to offer us the discount they implemented in March (due to COVID-19) which was when we paid our deposit for the two homes we were planning to rent; they DENIED us. We also asked for an extension for the total amount due on our rented homes which is on April 20, 2020, for it to be extended to May 31, 2020, unfortunately, Top Villas DENY us again. The actions of Top Villas are heartless, uncaring, ruthless, and cruel considering this humongous pandemic that we are all facing. Moreover, if we cannot pay the FULL amount by the due date, guest what? We lose our deposits of approximately $1800. Due to the fact that all of us are going through this awful killing pandemic which is an abnormality each of us need to have compassion one for another and work with each other. We weren't trying to get out of it; all we wanted was a sincere helping hand due to us as clients losing our jobs because of business having to close their doors to protect others during COVID-19. None of us have been here before and we are threading on new territory so companies who are solely support by customers should be lenient during this time, Top Villas should not be in business due to the fact they are not sympathetic to a worldwide pandemic, does not support the community and or clients during this unforeseen catastrophic occurrence and have TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! p.s. Eloise Benjamin was the client; she is my sister.
Beautiful villa! We were so pleased with the size of rooms, entertainment room & pool especially. Kitchen & seating were the perfect size for our big group of 13. Our group had such a wonderful time. The on site pool & waterpark were amazing & a great asset.
The rental was excellent. The house had wonderful amenities. The location was just right. The Oasis clubhouse was a great addition. Thank you! When some small issues came up over the stay, they were taken care of quickly and without imposition. We would definitely rent again!
Wonderful stay during the holidays in this top class vacation home. The location is great with walking distance to the hotel, golf club house and Reunion Resort Spa. The house is spacious, luxurious with good backyard pool area, overlooking the 8th hole of the Tom Watson course. Everyone enjoyed their stay and the contact person was always by the phone and ready to help whenever we had questions or special requests, such as a baby high chair and crib.
We had an amazing week staying at Reunion Resort 354 with friends and family. The property was clean and spacious and fit all of us comfortably. Kids had a great time in the pool. There are groceries and family-friendly restaurants about 10 minutes away. The resort was also not too far from Disney and Legoland. We will definitely recommend Reunion Resort!
Stayed in this home Dec. 27th-Jan. 3 with a party of 18. If you rent during cooler months, pool heat is VERY helpful. The home is beautiful and spacious. Had no issues with check-in, and when we had questions it was very easy to reach property management. With a group this large it was very convenient that each bedroom had it's own bathroom, with the exception of two upstairs rooms that shared a bath. Laundry room on each level, plus two dishwashers and refrigerators made things very convenient. Home is as depicted on the website. We rented this home during a peak time so it was a little more expensive, but worth it. Would definitely rent this home again.
We’ve stayed in quite a few florida villas. This was our first time staying at solara resort. The villa was very good, we particularly liked the interior and furnishings were especially good. The hot tub was perfect for relaxing - I could have spent all day it in!! The only negative that I had was that the drive is quite narrow and getting in and out of the car was cumbersome. Would I stay at the villa again? Yes I would ????
Top quality villa in an excellent location . The service supplied from enquiry to exit was smooth and professional.
Top Villas is rated 3.74 based on 237 reviews