TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
Best app for mdcat preparation
The payment method was very simple. I really like all your feature.This will help me alot in preparing mdcat.
Hi Laiba! I'm Hamza. We are happy to know that you have found our fee less among all and fee submission way. We always manage things in the affordability criteria of our society. Stay blessed. JazakALLAH!
Top grade is a very helpful and informative platform for the aspirants of NUST. It is really a well managed website I am still preparing from it. I will recommend all of you to use top grade for preparation.
Hi Faizan! Here is Abdulwahab. Thanks for your kind words about our system. We own your feedback and wish you good luck with your NET test. Thanks. JazakALLAH!
I want to thank you and everyone out there related to top grade. You people have helped me a lot in my gat exam. Alhamdulillah, I have passed it in my first attempt.
Hey Sumaira! Here is Bilal! It's a great accomplishment for our whole team that you have passed your exam after preparing from Topgrade. Applause for your great achievement. Stay happy :)
I have been using TopGrade since February 2021 and I haven’t seen any other program like this in Pakistan. Everything is so organised and easy to access anytime, you can solve thousands of mcqs and get their solutions along with it. They have put in a lot of effort into their services and have made it very affordable as compared to other academies.
Hi Osman! This is Hamza. Your review will help for those students who cannot afford expensive academies but will also want quality preparation. This system surely covers all the gaps which are faced during the entry test preparation. Thank you for your feedback. JazakALLAH!
Assalamu Alikum! My name is Muhammad Taimoor Hafeez. I'm studying since last year from top grade, and I really like the way you are offering your services!
Dear Taimoor! Here is Abdulwahab. Thanks for leaving feedback. It helps us improve ourselves a lot and helps other students make an informed decision about their studies. Wish you very best of luck. JazakALLAH!
Top grade payment method is easy and simple for user.
Hi Sumayya! I'm Hamza. Thank you for leaving the great words. Topgrade. pk. appreciate you because of that you are using it efficiently. Best of luck for your entrance exams. jazakALLAH!
It was a lot simple and easy to handle. Activation of account was done as soon as I paid the fee which I really considered appreciable. In short, I am glad to joine topgrade for my academic studies.
Hi Fariha! This is Hamza. It's our pleasure that we meet your requirement just after your fee submission. Thanks for electing our system best among all. Our best wishes are always with you. Thanks!
It all took some time to explore which system is the best for preparation, in the end, I found Topgrade quite the best among the all. At a very nominal fee they are providing the best material according to the PMC syllabus.
Hi Ahmed! I'm Bilal. It has been a pleasure for us that after exploring you have found our system best and helpful as well. We own your kind words about our system and pray for your bright future. JzakAllah!
How can I join
This is one of the top
Hey Dawood! I'm Bilal. It's pleasure that you have elected our system best among all. Thank you. Stay blessed.
Very helpful..
It is good
Until now it's a pretty good experience. It's ordered, systematic, and really easy to use. The description about MCQs when you do it wrong also helps a lot. A good experience overall.
Hello Hammad! This is Bilal. Your words are showing that you are exploring the system properly and it helping you a lot. We own your words and wish you the best of luck in your future. Thanks!
I had done my payment through easypaisa and my account got activated within 2 minutes. I suggest top grade to all students who want to prepare for nmdcat at low cost.
Hi Sabahat! This is Hamza. It's our pleasure that we meet your requirement just after your fee submission. Thanks for electing our system best among all. Our best wishes are always with you. JazakALLAH!
Topgrade. pk is one of the best online academies. The teachers are outstanding. I highly recommend this academy πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Hi Umaima! I'm Bilal. It's been a pleasure for us that you have found our system best among all. Thanks for recommending your aspirants. JzakAllah!
I had joined TOPGRADE a few months ago and now I m very glad to share that I have secured my seat in Fast NUCES Peshawar campus in BSCS. Even so, I was a student of pre-medical but top grade able me to secure a seat for myself. Thank you TOPGRADE.
Hey Munazzah! Here is Bilal. Congrats on your admission to the FAST university. It's not only your success, it's a great achievement for Topgrade as well. We are very happy for this moment and our prayers are always with you in your career. Stay blessed.
I had done my payment through online banking and got my account activated within few minutes, so that was quite good and time-saving also. Secondly, the thing I like most about the app is that it provides short fast revision notes and the MCQs are at a moderate level & very effective and informative also. But the problem I am facing is that we can't watch video lectures on fullscreen resolution mode.
Hi Fatima! This is Hamza. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students want actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind, it will be helpful for those who want quality material. we are constantly working on it. Best of luck for the future. JazakALLAH!
The overall experience was so quick I got my account activated in 2 minutes.The website is excellently designed and provides all the things any aspirant would want .
Hey Zainab! I'm Abdulwahab. It's pleasure for us that you have got within minutes for what you paid to us. We concede your words against our services. Best of luck for your future. JazakAllah!
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.89 based on 822 reviews