TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
Yes I am happy
That's top grade such a amazing website for Nmdcat and I was a part of that in 2021 and behavior of top grade guiders very friendly and impressive and I am very happy be a member of top grade. Thanks a lot and I am very impressive by your behavior really thanks again😊😊❤
It is easy to navigate, have decent pricing ,also multiple features to choose from Thank you Topgrade.
Best website to prepare for mdcat Kash mein apni first attemp mein isko use krti
Your website is good & helpful.
They give me access in 5 minute after the fee. Response was good grom their team
I like your system is ke teachers bohat ache hain aur aur test ki achi tyaree karwate hain.
Informative! Very easy to use, the question Bank is so great & the staff is very helpful! Satisfied!
Hello Aleeza! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk Thank you for the valuable words for the Topgrade website. We have a huge pool of MCQs that boost up your concepts. Best wishes for the test. Stay blessed! JazakALLAH!
I was not able to give the review at night. Customer care activated my account even at night. Best Service
Hi Ahmad! This is Saad from Topgrade.pk Thank you for your valuable words about the Topgrade team. Wish you the very best of luck. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
Amazing easy to use very informative lot os information is provided
Hi Husnain! I'm Hamza from Topgrade. We offer the best mechanism to prepare yourself for the entry test material. We hope you will put your effort to achieve good results. Thank you for your feedback. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
it's my best experience to know this top grade online coaching session everything is easy. I personally satisfied with this.
Hi Zaeem! I'm Bilal from topgrade.pk Thank you for these kind words for Topgrade. It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helps you a lot in your preparation. JazakAllah! Stay Blessed!
Topgrade.Pk is very good. The teachers are great. The staff is very great.
Hi Zaid! I'm Hamza from Topgrade. We offer the best mechanism to prepare yourself for the entry test material. we hope you will put your effort to achieve good results. Thank you for your feedback. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
am very Glad to Join Topgrade I wish ,to Join it earlier and I am very Thankful to all team member speacially M Usman to guide me about this wonderful online Classes It is Not Fraud nor rumors . Join it as soon as possible Thank you
Hello Shah! This is Usman from Topgrade.pk It is the best online platform that provide authentic material that students want actually for the preparation for the entry test. We have different modules to cover up course contents that will help in your complete preparation. Thank you for these valuable words. Stay blessed! JazakAllah!
2nd year pre . Engineering
The payment process was short and simple and my account was activated almost within min.
Hey Rehman! I'm Bilal from Topgrade. pk We are glad to know that you have found our payment system quite helpful. Thanks for your positive words. Stay blessed! JazakALLAH!
Your service is very good. call person way of guidance is great. thank you.
Hi Warda! This is Abdul wahab.pk It has been a pleasure for us that after exploring you have found our system best and helpful as well. We own your kind words about our system and pray for your bright future. JazakAllah! Best Wishes!
One of the best online app in Pakistan and best teachers are available here
Hi Dawood! I'm Bilal from topgrade.pk We are glad to know that our customized system is helping you to manage your preparation. We always feel proud to serve our services to make your future bright and secure. Thank you for the keywords for the faculty. wish you the very best of luck. jazakAllah! Stay blessed!
Top grade.pk is a very good platform for online learning. It's payment system is very easy.
Hi Kinza! This is Abdul Wahab from Topgrade. pk It's a good thing that you have found our services and activation process extremely well ordered. Our best wishes are always with you. Stay blessed! JazakAllah!
I really want to appreciate and thank you for such an amazing platform, the way you are interacting with students and everything is nice...
Hi Romeesa! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk Thank you for your valuable words about the Topgrade team. It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helps you a lot in your preparation. Thank you again for your valuable words to our faculty members. Wish you the very best of luck. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
Topgrade.pk is a very good platform for the preparation of any kind of Entry Test and other Syllabus preparations . They provide you online⁶ lectures with good concepts and you can also revise them in a short time through slides .They also provides you a lot of practice tests that are very helpful . They also give you any kind of help , if you have any subject related issue in a timely manner . There teachers are very helpful and you can take any kind of guideline that you needed from them through WhatsApp Groups and Webinars . Thanks , Afaaq Shaukat
Hi Zain! I'm Abdul Wahab from Topgrade. We offer an online platform that students want actually. it will be helpful for those who want quality material. Thank you for your great words to our faculty members. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.91 based on 1,049 reviews