TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
Recently I have enrolled myself into PFUNG course ! I must say, had a really friendly yet Proffesional Experience throughout till now, All my queries are dealt immediately with competence! Highly Appreciated ! Keep up the good work !
It would be an honor for me to be a part of Top grade.
Well I feel like this package sounds great and reasonable at the same time and it'll provide me with a direction to work towards. Besides this, I really appreciate the quick response and I will be able to make any further comment once I will get access to the site.. Thankyou
The classes are very helpful and the tests are amazing with their reasoning as well.
Top grade is a wonderful platform where a student can achieve his/her goals as here the teachers provide us best material and lectures in a wonderful way.
So far I have no experience with Topgrade, however I heard Topgrade is one of the best organization for preparation of medical as well as Engineering entry tests. That's why I have choose Topgrade. Inshaa ALLAH further feed back will be sent in the due course of time. Best regards
The process of activating the account was extremely easy and no hassle at all. The trail is super great too !!
This app has proved to be very useful for exam preparation. And there was no hindrance in its activation and fee submission. Very good performance.πŸ˜‡
It was a good experience. I am satisfied with the services and the system
I am glad to provide you with my feedback about the academy. My overall experience to date has been amazing, and the academy is having an amazing infrastructure. Your academy has provided me with a number of opportunities to grow and explore my skills β€œIt's so important to be observant, attentive , empathetic ,and always have a positive attitude ,, just love the faculty of TG academy ..specially the behavior of usman sahb.
It would be an honor for me to be a part of Top grade.
Top grade is very best coaching site.In my first mdcat experience ,I was unaware of it.Now inshallah this will help me in my repeater session
Ap ka ya system bhot acha hai. Or is sy students ko kafi madad melti hai apni entry test ki tayari ky liy.
This top grade is very helpful in entry test NMDCAT preparation.this is cheaper than others coaching cenrre
I like topgrade.pk system its services and material that he provided us HIGHLY RECOMMENDED because of effective Entry test video
Thank you for guiding me so brilliantly.I am very glad to be a part of topgrade the leading aptitude preparation website Thanks again for making my confusions clear
Aslamoalaikum I have no experience in this but I join this today and I seriously like this πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Its an excellent platform for the preparation of entry tests of NUST, GIKI , fast...The teachers teach very well and it's easy to grab the concepts of teachers easily...Sir Abdul Wahab guided me properly about this academy and I am thankful for him for guiding me....thank you so much sir .
I want to preparation BNS nursing entry test
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.91 based on 1,049 reviews