Torque King 4x4 Reviews

406-384-0270

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Avenue

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy
Excellent service,knowledge, and shipping speed.Especially while in the middle of moving everything to a new location.
Upset tracking was not accurate, was told on telephone one day, and it was delayed for whatever reason. Great parts, a little expensive.
It's been 11 days and still haven't received a tracking order. I don't know what's going on, maybe they ducted taped the part to a turtle and pointed it south? If I don't receive a tracking number today I will dispute the credit card transaction.
These guys are the best extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
order was filled quickly and received even quicker. Good product that fit well.
This is my third order I’ve placed with you guys on my 1974 F-250 rebuild I’m doing. Everything has shown up before it’s expected date. Your shipping is great and all the information and diagrams on your website are very helpful when ordering. You’re the best place I’ve found to order from. Thanks for making a stressful project a little easier.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! send us some pictures when your done!
The service was fast and so was rhe delivery time
Very happy with Torque King 4x4! Thank you!
The book is very well laid out and written. I learned that it is probably cheaper to buy a rebuilt transmission than to rebuild it. I just wish that I would not have spent all this money to find this out.
2 parts I needed for ‘87 Ford F-150 4x4 Were in stock, shipped next and in my hand ASAP. Great service
I ordered a tool I need on 7/11 it’s 7/21 and I just received an email saying it won’t be at your warehouse for another week or so.
Not what I expected to say the least but the new norm it seems
Product is great service was excellent they even texted me to see how I wanted the receipt. Will definitely be ordering more parts
Recived it on time and part was correct
Quick service parts delivered as promised rare today
Would give you 5 if my last language would've arrived on time. Wished you had an expedited shipping option
Hi there- We do offer Next Day, 2 Day, and 3 Day delivery, but not for the $7 you paid for First Class Mail...
Thank you for sending the exact purchase I ordered.. kinda funny but it doesn’t happen every time with other companies.. thanks again.. truck is running exactly the way it should.. I will do more business with you .. Jason..
Order was received very fast and correct. Great service
Part fit perfectly
Excellent quality and super fast shipping.
Very helpful customer service. Fast shipping. And an awesome product I will definitely recommend them to all of my friends.
Lines fit nice very happy
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.74 based on 1,903 reviews