Torque King 4x4 Reviews

7095 Commercial Ave

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I searched online for a speedometer gear for a co-worker that would fit his NV4500. I am grateful torque king 4x4 had it and it was shipped faster than I had expected. Mike"
"This place is great! They have everything I need for my NP205 and more, stuff that won’t come up or isn’t in stock at the local chain stores. Thanks y’all."
"Took the Explorer to Hidden Falls Off-road adventure part in Marble Falls Texas for some rock crawling.... the axle-shaft worked great without exception. Thrashed on it pretty hard too.... Very happy!"
"Inner axle seals were leaking on my ‘03 F350. So, I ordered the axle seal fixed depth install tool, the inner axle seal removal tool, as well as the knuckle seal install tool. GREAT products with an obvious high attention to detail and craftsmanship. It made re-sealing my D60 front axle a breeze."
"Excellent product good price"
"call me like to ooder more"
"They were very helpful in locating a discontinued part for an older diesel pickup, shipped fast and reasonably priced, I'll be buying more from them,great business !!!"
"Love these guys-true authentic gearheads that have been around it all. This has always been my #1 shop for hard to find drivetrain parts and knowledge! Thanks again Roy for helping me out."
"Great company! Everything you need for drivetrain and more. One stop shop! Will be ordering again for my 95 OBS 7.3L powerstroke. Ordered a manual on CD and it made my life much easier. Thanks Torque King!!!"
"This is one of the only places I could find this bolt and I am happy that it seems to be the right thing"
"Awesome company! Had the front bearing retainer for my GM NV4500 tranny that I couldn’t even get from the chevy dealership. They had it delivered to me fast and efficiently, just like I’d hoped."
"The parts person who answered the phone when I called was very knowledgeable about the parts I was ordering. Also was very helpful"
"My package came quickly, and it was exactly what I was looking for"
"We had a problem with a countershaft gear order as the truck we ordered it for did not have the correct year transmission. Roy and Torque King were very good about allowing the return and got the correct gear out to us right away. They are very good to work with! Will order from them again!"
"Always great products that work well and hold up to all conditions. The pricing on the wheel bearing at $500 plus was a bit excessive from what I saw later from other sources, but it was my own fault for not knowing my prices before ordering. Thanks for the great parts!"
"Very quick delivery!! Great prices!!"
"Gave me GREAT advice over the phone for hard to find parts, sent me exactly what I needed. Definitely recommend!"
"Great high quality product. Very heavy duty. Made the job go way smoother!"
"Great service and on time shipping in the boodox. Lol thank u guys."
"Customer Service was awesome - helped me find the correct Manual Hubs for my 1992 Ford F250. Products shipped right away, received in great shape and I had my mechanic install with no issues. Would definitely recommend Torque King 4X4"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 524 reviews