Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I spoke to Roy about parts I needed to order for my vintage F250. He gave me clear and incredibly knowledgeable information about what I needed and why, and how to install the parts successfully. He was also clear and correct about how soon the parts would get to me with the next day shipping option. I was able to install the correct parts and get back on the road safely. 100% satisfied with my experience."
"Very good to find this website hard to find parts"
"Speaking again as a Canadian consumer, be aware that you will be charged import duties and handling fees on at the boarder. This is on top of the exchange rate. Makes for pricey parts, but what can you do unless you seek Canadian retailers."
"Fast delivery! Expensive shipping but good service"
"Following the information on the Torque King website I was able to order the exact seals for my 1997 Dodge 2500 with Dana 60 & Dana 70 axles. Also ordered all the right tools and guides to make front axle seal installation a breeze. Kept coming back to the site to verify information that I couldn't find else where."
"Perfect! Needed new bearings for my 67 Chevy K20 and Torque King made it easy with a complete kit. Thanks!!"
"Ordered priority overnight shipping. Item arrives 2 days later..."
"Torque King came through with the right Dana 80 seak and axle flange o ring after Ford gave me the wrong part twice, Autozone had yhe wrong part. I had to change my seals 4 times before I got the right part from Torque King. If you have ever changed a rear seal on a dually, the emergency brake shoes and the disk brakes and pads covered with heavy duty gear oil, and the grease flung all over. Plus the cleanup of your driveway. Torque King solved my problem. Fast service and good shipping. Plus their special tool was a perfect fit"
"All the parts and tools needed to repair my NV4500 in stock. Thanks for that. Fast shipping. My new favorite place for drivetrain parts."
"I found a difficult to find part for my truck! The order and speedy delivery was great."
"Perfect fit 👍🏼 Very satisfied"
"Delivery on time, Parts all correct to order."
"Fast & nice service !! Thanks !!!!"
"to dam expensive but I had no alternative"
"Good service. There was a small mistake on the last order I received and Torque King fixed it right away. Thanks Tyler!"
"Disappointed that there was a delay on my shipping due to the spindle being a special order part, but this was the only place that had an 8 bolt for a D44HD, and Roy contacted me very promptly to inform me that it would be a few weeks out, and refunded the extra I had spent to get expedited shipping that same day. He also gave me the option to call him back and cancel if I was able to find the part elsewhere. Very pleased with the way this inconvenience was handled. I manage a service department in a $1M+ bike shop (Trek dealer) and this was taken care of in exactly the way I like to serve my own customers. Thank you very much, I will be a customer in the future."
"Tyler W. was great! Extremely helpful in finding the right parts and went above and beyond what I had expected."
"Great service fast delivery thanks"
"quick delivery, great communication with emails, rite part"
"Good Product and Fass Shipping"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 712 reviews