Torque King 4x4 Reviews

7095 Commercial Ave

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"They provided the right parts, identical to my factory piece, with great service and very prompt. What more could I want? Thanks"
"I only ordered 2 tubes of grease. Had them in no time!!! Great service! Will order more from TK!"
"I have to say that everything went as planed, placing the order was simple the sales rep had a great deal of knowledge and helped me select exactly what I needed. The price was fair, and the shipping thru USPS was on time and the price was fair. I received the Oder and the tools are exceptional- they worked perfectly the seals I ordered were the right ones the first time around (awesome) I am really impressed and I will without a doubt order more parts and tools if needed in the future and I will pass on to all the people I know who need or order parts of this nature what a great company and awesome service - Top Notch!"
"great place to shop even came with directions so you do it right"
"This place is awesome, They had all the parts that I needed for My Discontinued NV4500HD Transmission, Everything was great and the tranny is like new again, Now for another 376,000.00 miles. Jesse was great to deal with."
"The 1986 Dodge is very informative"
"My order came very quickly. And parts worked as I expected them and I'm very grateful for the alternate way I was able to tighten up the gap between the caliper mounting plate and the caliper itself. Awesome! Thank you again"
"Chose master rebuild kit for my '94 Dodge transfer case after researching every other company. This was the best quality, most complete, and it's clear these folks know what they are talking about. After install and a new clutch this old truck runs like a champ, smooth and quiet as a sewing machine."
"I've made a couple flawless purchases from these folks. Two thumbs up!!!!"
"Great products fast shipping"
"SIR PLEASE CANCEL ORDER. MADE A MISTAKE AND ORDERED WRONG SEAL. I GUESS THE SEAL I WAS LOOKING FOR DOES NOT EXIST. PLEASE HELP AND CANCEL THIS ORDER. TERRY"
Hi, your order shipped out the day it was placed.
"Always fast shipping. Great prices. Good company to work with for parts to keep my 1st Gen Dodge on the road. Their exploded views of parts with associated systems makes ordering everything even easier. Tech tips are great as well. Thank you."
"Parts and service are great. They caught an error I made in my order and called me to correct it. They even adjusting the shipping cost to save me money. Hard to find companies like this today. They are the best!"
"It was nice being able to buy an entire kit that has everything I needed."
"The right parts for a good price and very fast shipping"
"Prompt service. Product shipped immediately! That's what I like!"
"right part for right price and fast shipping"
"Awesome customer service highly recommend!!"
"Sent me the wrong seal twice 40 dollars wasted went on amazon and found the right one in 2 minutes for 10 dollars"
"Fast delivery of my parts and I would order again from this company!!"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 521 reviews