Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
TIM H
"If you own a 4WD daily driver truck that spends most of it's time off the beaten path, you will need to give their guys a call! They got me the new parts for my transfer case QUICK! Thanks for the great service! My new favorite place for full size Jeep tranny parts!"
Joel M
"Yes very pleased with the fact that you offer OEM parts for a reasonable price for my 95 Dodge with only 218,000 miles. Prefer spicer Parts over some aftermarket parts. Living in a more rural part of Colorado its hard to find OEM parts without going through the Dealerships. Preform my vehicle maintenance myself. Thank you!"
Robert B
"I ordered front axle seals for my 2014 RAM 3500 4x4 it came with 2seals and the install tool and it work flawlessly and was real easy to use. Install of the seals literally minutes. The staff was friendly and gave me good tips on how to use the tool. I will always use Torque King 4x4 for all my drivetrain work. Couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!!!"
"The needle bearings were shipped and received quickly. Have recommended this company to another already"
"It’s what we ordered, but it was the wrong size . We need a transmission yolk for a Chevy 3500 HD 4x4 duallly If u have that we’ll order it"
"Super awesome service and speed. Plus the parts were the cheapest I could find."
"My go to shop for all my NV4500 needs. Great customer service every time!"
"very well"
"Everything was perfect, best thing I did was buy the bearing and seal kit with the installation tools. Great product!!"
"I look forward to doing business with you in the future. You were quick to ship and very affordable. Thanks"
"Great products that will last will recommend to everyone I know and use torque king for future projects"
"Awsome customer service, great prices and fast delivery time."
"I had a concern about my order. I sent an email to Torque King 4x4. In no time I received a phone call from them resolving my concern. My order arrived and I am most satisfied with the service I received."
"Tool was shipped immediately, And even included a set of seals"
"I needed an axle part for my old dodge 4x4 truck. I received a perfect used part. Price was ok. No gouging going on at Torque King 4x4. Highly recommend."
"Good parts, did what they’re supposed to do. Thanks"
"Easy to order and quick shipping."
"Like always. Fast shipping and always has what I need. Thank you"
"Pricey, but quality was right on! Quick delivery!"
"Couldn't find the part I needed to get the 4x4 going on the farm truck anywhere else but here. Product is now on the truck and it's working. The description of the parts online helped me make the right decision and was able to get it shipped to me promptly. Thank you!"
"Knowledgeable staff, the axle assemblies I ordered were as advertised. Shipping was relatively quick. Overall I am very pleased."
"Pleased to be able to find this gasket that I was having a hard time finding."
"Excellent customer service, correct parts were shipped to me in awesome protective packaging, and i was able to order all the parts I need to get the rear Dana 60 on my 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 put back into service!"
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.80 based on 704 reviews