Torque King 4x4 Reviews

406-384-0270

sales@torqueking.com

7095 Commercial Avenue

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy
Hard to find bolts arrived quickly and a good price.
Quality parts and great to deal with. Customer service is very good.
Installed all parts and they fit very well. Had to change the rotor in the pump from the thirty two spline to the thirty one and the case was just right.
Just what I was looking for at a reasonable price
Great service and fast delivery. Thanks
Torque King 4x4 5 star review on 1st August 2021 Torque King 4x4 5 star review on 1st August 2021
Product exactly as described..fit perfectly. Shipped promptly. I consider Torque King4x4 to be the go-to place for hard to find parts.
Your phone staff and your website is amazing and simple to use,I appreciate everything I'm happy to have my parts.
Package arrived with no delays or issues. PTO plate fit perfect. Have not used the knuckle grease yet.
Torque king is the best I called customer service answer right away not put on hold asked if the parts # would fit my truck they looked them up said yes place my oder and most surprising was I received my parts within 3days now I'm a Torque king customer thank you Torque King
Always fast shipping
product exactly as advertised
Easy ordering and fast shipping. Part received and truck repaired. Thank You!
Best customer service i ever had with a company. They help with question and took the time to make sure i had the right parts will use again
Had some hard to find parts in stock for my '77 F250!
I ordered a yoke from them, I ordered the wrong one, my bad, easiest return I’ve had with a shop. In the mail and waiting for the return inspection but everything has been smooth so far. I don’t expect any problems. Thank you again!
Good parts and in stock.
Fast shipping, reasonably priced for the parts, only place I could find to carry my particular items I was looking for as well
A+ service, fast shipping, quality components. Everything needed was in stock. I will order again.
You guys are awesome! Treat yourself to a shop BBQ or something! Thanks for not being assholes
Order was correct and fast. Thank you for the great customer service
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.65 based on 3,315 reviews