Torque King 4x4 Reviews

Tell us how Torque King 4x4 made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Pete M
"Great company! Everything you need for drivetrain and more. One stop shop! Will be ordering again for my 95 OBS 7.3L powerstroke. Ordered a manual on CD and it made my life much easier. Thanks Torque King!!!"
Javin G
"Got axle parts that no one else could get, and they came surprisingly quick! I’m very happy with this company."
Richard L
"They know their stuff!!"
"Tyler was super helpful and nice I really appreciate his help. Thanks Jeremy M."
"You guys are awesome!! You guys have the best information to find what I need for my old vehicle. You products are top notice, your delivery is quick, and your prices are fair."
"Great products at reasonable prices!"
"Fast service, excellent procedures, reasonable costs and super processing."
"Good prices and quick service"
"Fast shipping and fit exactly as described. Thanks a bunch!"
"Quick response and fast shipping!!!"
"I was pleased on the variety of tools for the trucks. I ordered a the Dana Super 60 front axle seal installer. It came quickly and looks like it is built to last. I will take alok at you if I need anything else in the future. Thanks"
"Kit worked out perfect!"
"Good fast service"
"Excellent, thank you!"
"I had a challenge finding the shift tower boots for nv4500. Had ordered elsewhere, looked the same, but smaller and did not fit. Stumbled upon TorqueKing. I was happy and impressed that upon a call to torque king, the person on the phone tracked one down and measured it up for me. Consequently I ordered 2. Thank you for not having me pull out the rest of my hair trying to find one, Al."
"Your phone sales guy, Ray ? Knows the business and takes time to get the right part numbers. Good technical support too. 94 F-350 IDI turbo diesel crew. I will be back for more parts. Lou Elko NV"
"Quality parts with fast reasonable shipping. What more can you ask for"
"What can I say, ordered my part at a very fair price. It was delivered in a good time frame, and I will order again. Very pleasant transaction."
"Friendly, customer oriented staff that are very helpful. Great at communicating with customers and assisting them with their needs. Would definitely do business with them again."
"Super fast service. Ordered one day and received part the next. Would definitely order from here again and refer friends as well."
"NOBODY had the product I required except Torque King. Even the dealership failed to obtain the required bearing retainer. Thank you!"
"I got my order very quickly I would use them again."
"Seems to have all the weird small parts that are difficult to find else where. Also, their staff is very pleasant to deal with too."
Torque King 4x4 is rated 4.79 based on 528 reviews