TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 21st August 2021
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
Very easy to order and good product selection. Quite pleased with my experience ordering through TouchUpDirect.
Excellent product
Can't get an address right don't notify people when the order gets returned because they didn't put me right address on the purchase poor management
Made getting my paint easy
Excellent all areas. Used the product before.
Easy to search and find product
Quick response time!
Easy to find the correct color and order. What you get is also clearly explained.
Website east to navigate and the ordering process was great. Contacted customer service when I had to cancel my order because my son-in-law had gone to the dealership to purchase the paint touchup for my car. The whole process was simple and the reply and refund was prompt. Thanks for quick and efficient service.
Finding a solution to my needs went smoothly, Let's hope the process to resolve also goes on with ease.
prices may seem a bit high but the quality received more than makes for it. A definite buy for the auto owner and enthusiast alike.
Great Service
Very easy to get what I wanted but when I was first offered ten percent off by entering my email I did so but the ten percent was not deducted on checkout
Super easy to order and I love the fact that a whole kit available for a great touch up job.
I've been looking for paint for my 07 Saleen Mustang ( G5 Alloy ). So glad you were able to answer my need. Can't wait to use it on a area that needs attention. Thanks, Rick
On the same day, I was asked for my address for four times. Then I was asked to wait for the email with tracking information. After 11 days, I still have not receive any email with tracking information or the package.
testing the software. test test test test test test
Good selection of products; and easy shopping experience. Looking forward to see the product performance.
So far ordering your touch up pin was easy, haven't received it yet but I will stay in touch after it arrives and see how well your product matches my vehicle
I had a little trouble navigating your site. Also surprised when the kit was added to the purchase.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.60 based on 13,726 reviews