TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect Reviews | 7th July 2020
joyridesmedia
arcticaxrenegade
dieselweasel_28
More Photos & Videos
Easy to find the color..now have to see if it is a match with my suv
So easy to order the exact color I needed. I ordered from these guys years ago for another car we had and the paint was a perfect match! Great company. They will be my "go to" for any future orders of this kind.
I used TOUCHUP DIRECT for the first time and was unsure of what I needed so I made a mistake in ordering the correct paint. My mistake but James, who I contacted with said company, immediately came to rescue. He asked me again what paint I needed and had me revue the paints and paint codes and then sent me the corrected paint. No charge, no problem! Again, I admitted my mistake but James simply asked, how can I help you and what do you need. How refreshing!
I really wasn’t sure what to get . Your descriptions made it easier to choose the right product.
Very professional
The website as clear and concise, easy to follow and understand. And my check-out experience was seamless and effortless. Well done and thank you for making a positive first impression before receiving my product.
Got the color needed ordered nice website
Had an issue with the base coat I got clogging nozzles. (Alot of flake color) I expressed my issues and they immediately threw 3 nozzles in the mail and sent them to me...ordering again and will recommend them over and over again..."color was a perfect match as well"
The website was very easy to navigate. I was able to find my paint match easily. Will wait for product to be sure of color match, ease of use and finish look to make any more judgements.
Excellent service.
Quick response as to my purchase great follow up
color match was good but dried dull had to use the top coat to finish.
(Jeep) -
Great products, great service.
Touch up Direct exemplifies what a good company is about and what great customer support is really about. I made an error in my paint code and James took care of the problem, I would recommend Touch up Direct to anyone looking for quality paint repair supplier
Bill A
The paint wasn't an exact match. When I attempted to apply the clearcoat, it removed some of the paint! My Jeep looks better than it did, but not as good as I expected.
(Jeep) -
Ordering from Touch up Direct was easy and using their website i found exactly the color I needed for my car,
Quick and easy to use!
Customer Service?? If you really want business and a review at all, you should allow a potential customer to create an account. I've tried 6 times using the required number of letters and numbers but your system continues to reject my efforts. Feel free to contact me when you wake up on monday. Meanwhile I'll shop elsewhere with a company that works weekends.

Lew Russo
708.217.2991
When I wasn't completely happy with one version of their product they sent me another (pen vs. brush). The mistake was completely on me but the team still went out of their way to help me out.
Quick and easy