TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Good job. Accurate and easy ordering process.
Slightly annoying to get all the details at the end.
It was easy to select color to match my current make & model car color.
Easy website and smooth transaction.
World class service.
Write on the money but was hoping for free delvery.
Had what I needed. Other sites did not even have my color listed. Great job.
Very easy to purchase the paint. Hope it is the right color.
I wanted to order some touch up paint and through google I found you guys and your prices were very good. Now when I receive my order I will let you know again what I think.
Quick service! Shipped immediately
Sry helpful with a return of paint. Quick and fast results
Shipping was slow, took a week from my order date. Wasn’t provided a tracking number either. Had to call to get one. Customer service was polite. Pricing was slightly better then competitors so that’s a plus. Haven’t used product yet but hoping it’s a exact match.
Follow-up is very important and your company values that issue. Good service equals good returns!
I thought to web site was easy to navigate, can not wait to see if the product matches
Awesome! Helped me with my touch up paint dilemma. Glad I found them! 👍😊
Touch up direct was able to promptly determine the exact color of my 1994 F-150 I just purchased, thanks
Found the color I needed and size bottle for the job
great service web site is easy to order.thank you
Ordering process was simple and friendly. Awaiting receipt of my ordered product.
Very prompt and courteous with cancelling my request order. Thank you!
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,533 reviews