TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
easy website, ordering experience
I didn’t use the product becouse the shipping company not allowed to ship the product to my country because it is Hazmit . The customer service is nice and replayed fast
Quick service, exact color match.
Order shipp d promptly!!
Very prompt delivery
thank you for your quick response. Almost missed a deer but its hoof caught my plastic bumper extension. Took a little paint. I was lucky Thank you.
Great job,Thanks, M.C.
They worked with me and got the color right
Easy to use Website. Good selection of paints
Great communication and customer experience
Fast order and shipping to CA. Company is based on SoCal
The order process was very easy and the paint that was delivered was a perfect match to our 2017 Ford Edge.
Didn't match! Not even very close.
(Jeep) -
Hello Edwin,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I apologize for the trouble.

I'm having our support team look into the issue. As part of our Color Match Guarantee, we will work to make it right. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out with any questions by calling 855-600-8160 or by emailing Help@touchupdirect.com

- Lonnie T.
Very easy to use!!! Love the step by step for finding my car color.
Great Product !!! Great Match !!! Very Impressed, WOW !!! I can't believe how well the Color Match worked, you can barely tell it's there , you actally have to look for it. Definitely recommend this product. Following it's instructions I used this color match on the front plastic bumper of a 2015 Sienna, Hitting a wall @ a very, very slow idle speed I caused a scrape that was 2 inch wide x 4 inch long on the bumper of my wifes van exposing the white primer & some white plasctic. 1st scratch/scrap or dent since bought new & I did it, LOL !!!, anyway I ordered Gray Pearl, 1H1 , Brush Platinum Kit in Oct of 2019. Delivery time was pretty good took about 5 - 6 work days to get to my mail box in a major Canadian city including though Canadian Customs.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback! I'm thrilled that our product lived up to our promise :)

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

- Lonnie T. ​
Product selection was easy, Amazon pay is a plus and the follow up after order placed is great. So far so good
Website easy to use for motorcycles. Identifying my paint color was easy. Available products/application methods fit my needs. Have not used the pen applicator yet.
Easy to order, liked that I was able to checkout using my Amazon account.
Easy to find my 2007 color
Shopping was made easy and it was easy to find what I need thank you !
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,177 reviews