TouchUpDirect Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Easy to order to get the right factory paint color. Good amount of primer,color,clear for the $. My car is 15 years old and car dealer does not have touch up any more.
Great product
Had my color, that was a little unique for the vehicle. Shipping top rated.
I was initially very frustrated because my paint was delivered the first time to the wrong town and the second time not at all due to wrong address. However, I suspect that was Fed Ex and not TouchUp direct’s mistake. Most importantly, through the delivery debacle James from TouchUp direct worked patiently (even when I was far from such) and closely with me, was always respectful, and most importantly...got the paint delivered! I was impressed with his professionalism and diligence; he represented his company brilliantly.
Had trouble checking out.
Easy to order, good product. just ordered, not in yet.
It was very easy to find my paint color other your search tool.
Easy to locate color waiting to see how shipping and product quality goes
Great online ordering experience. Hopefully the product will match!
Great shopping expensive products
So far so good. Very easy to place the order and navigate your website. Looking forward to receiving the product.
The receptionist was very helpful and pleasant, made my order very easy to complete, thank you much for a great experience!
The first paint did not match the color exactly, but James helped me out through the process with extreme patience and assisted me until the technicians could make a correct colored batch for my vehicle. This was perhaps one of the best customer support I have ever received.
I contacted touch-up direct because of a problem I was experiencing with my project. James jumped right in it. Gave me great advice,stayed in touch with me on the problem until it was complete. It wasn't about the quality of the paint it was my application of it. I will use them for all my painting needs and for any advice to help me with my projects. Great products, great advice, and great support.
easy navagation.
Easy to find what I needed. Plenty of options from pens for small stuff to brush on to spray on. The “add on” option of clear coat and prep/ finish is great if you don’t realize you might need it. Everything you could need for a project available in one easy place.
It was very easy to find the needed color. The uses of the products were explained clearly and in detail which guided me to the product(s) I needed.
Good web site. easy to use.
Good experience
Easy to find needed items.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,158 reviews