TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Excellent service
Above and beyond service thanks
Very easy to order and very excited finding the color I needed.
So far it’s been great
This company takes customer service seriously. Answers questions and gives solutions.
So far my experience is very good.
Finding the correct color and placing my order on your web site was a pleasant experience.
Easy to maneuver within the web site to find what you need and any additional upgrades to ponder. Seemless, flawless. Thank you
Ordered on line, see what happens next.
Easy and convenient
Easy match of color to vehicle and quick shipment
Super easy to order! I just had to type in model and color of my car!
Good products and easy experience
So far so good,I just order the paint.
The paint I ordered leaked during shipping and when I contacted customer service I received a very quick response that they would send another bottle right away. I was very pleased they were so easy to deal with!
Great information on the website, easy payment process including Amazon pay!! Shipping notification the following day so should get the product within 2-5 days of ordering. Great range of products offerings to cover what I need.
Easily found what I needed. Explanations were clear.
Ordering on line was difficult to complete.
Easy to order. Quick response time.
Great instructions and color match!!!
(Jeep) -