TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 21st August 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
Site was easy to use
Great service! I mistakenly made a duplicate order and upon my request, one of the orders was promptly cancelled and my credit card refunded immediately upon my request.
Ordering was quick and easy.
that shoulda been shipped yesterday...what is so hard about a tube of paint that it takes 48 hrs to ship? and 2 more weeks to get here?
Selection of color was easy and quick.
Good quality excellent color match
Can’t review till I see the product and the match
Easy to navigate and find the proper color.
Very easy ordering process. Got what I needed in matter of minutes. Super fast shipping. Thank you so much
Service has been great...i've ordered your product 4-5 times for my vehicles and my Harleys...your products have been RIGHT on..thank you...!
Website very easy to navigate
Still waiting for paint ...over 2 weeks really where is it coming from China ???
Website was easy to use
You advertise free shipping but the package came with $3.10 postage due. Where is the FREE part? False advertising.
Quick response to questions. Willing to give you the discount even after you have placed your order. Tons of communication on your order and seemingly a true desire to get you what you need. Pretty confident that when I get my order it will be correct. Will definitely bookmark this company.
Nice web site easy to use
Very helpful in matching the color.
I would like to see more in the “tracking My Order”
Rewere=in 3r rr 5 re 5 53e 4 53e 53e 53e try 4 r 53e
I emailed a few questions regarding your products and was very surprised that your representative Izza answered them in just a few minutes! She was very helpful and I will certainly do business with your company in the future.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.60 based on 13,728 reviews