TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect Reviews | 7th July 2020
joyridesmedia
arcticaxrenegade
dieselweasel_28
More Photos & Videos
I got the kit with everything ok should need. You should do more to indicate either the size of the contents, or better still, the square footage it should cover. That way we would know if we need to order more initially.
Incredible customer service. Priority mail package arrived at my local post office in Torrance, CA when promised but then somehow got rerouted to Amarillo Texas. When I emailed the company, they immediately resent my items via Fedex and refunded my shipping charge. I received the package the next day. I just got a text from USPS that the priority mail package routed back to Torrance from Amarillo and out for delivery 9 days latter.
Still waiting for my delivery but shopping was pretty straighforward.
Ordering was great. A simple process
The customer service was very polite, but required that I prove that I had ordered the right color and used the test card. Then I was told that because I had a tri-color, I should *possibly* have used more coats than what was listed in the instructions. Only on the test card I didn't have to use more coats. So that was frustrating because I did what the card said to do and it wasn't the right color on my car. Then I was told to remove the paint and redo it. I don't know how to remove paint. They did issue a refund when I explained that I was finished trying to fix it. However, I still have a mismatched color on my car, so there's that!
PAINT WAS NOT AN EXACT MATCH. I EXPECTED C;OSER. SERVIVE AND DELIVERY WERE GOOD. DISIPOINTED IN THE PAINT.
Service very good but wrong item received....,,, not your fault...we’re ordering a replacement
Thanks
Easy to find what I needed to match the car/
color didn't match, made it look worse
Hello Jeffrey,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your color didn't match as expected. The good news is, we can fix it as part of our color match guarantee. I'll have one of our support agents reach out ASAP. They can provide expert advice to get your touch up looking great again.

- Lonnie T.
I haven't used it yet but I know it will work.
Exact color match!
(Jeep) -
Was nervous when I first applied, after a few hours drying time, PERFECTION! πŸ†
(Jeep) -
I was able to find the products that I needed with no problem.
They were very fast on responding to my request, and the customer service was outstanding! Great product and great service, would use again and recommend to anyone.
Excellent speedy service first time buyer Paint was 100% match will shop again
(Jeep) -
Different shade. Sticks out like nail polish
(Jeep) -
I was very impressed! Perfect match!
(Jeep) -
I have a 2010 Volkswagen CC and this is my second time ordering Mocha Brown color and Touch up Direct has made a believer out of me. Color match is perfect. I will be ordering for my wife's car. If yiu have any scrapes or scratches get a bottle or can of this product.You won't be disappointed.
Hello Maxwell,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! I'd also like to thank you for your continued support and repeat business - we truly appreciate it. We look forward to working with you again! Please never hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

- Lonnie T.
Easy ordering.
Outstanding service. Mine got lost in transit. TouchUp direct either got it or sent me a new one right away.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 12,237 reviews