TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Easy to order
Service is great.
easy website to work with thanks
It was easy to get around. Everything was well written and directed
Great Pricing, Detailed descriptions to make buying easy and the easiest checkout process, ever. Can't wait to recieve my product and get my Jeep Spiffed up!
Easy to locate the color and order, website easy to navigate.
For the most part I was pleased w/Touch up Direct. The color match was good. The directions were thorough and understandable. The only problem I had was a gummy, tacky problem w/the second application I did in one spot. I didn't understand what the issue was but removed the first application and reapplied. That time it worked well. Good, easy product to use!
This company is the only one I could find that had the color I was looking for. The price was reasonable, the items offered were the best I found, and they were exceptional in helping and fulfilling my order. I recommend these guys to anyone looking for a good and correct product to paint their car.
Paint is perfect, customer service good. No complaints.
Just GREAT!
So far the ordering process has been excellent with lots of communication.
Web site was easy to work with. Haven't gotten my paint yet. Will write back after trying it.
Your team member was very helpful in getting the color I needed the chevy dealer here could not figure out how to get the color I needed
Getting order in your product was fine don't worry about not getting a five-star I never give anybody a five-star cuz everybody can improve somewhere
paint orders are promptly shipped, ordered several times and paint has always matched. easy to use website and price is good
Always a pleasure
This company is all about service and will go above and beyond to satisfy you. Paint quality was very good, easy to order and Sam was a fantastic help and very quick to respond. They had my back and I will most definitely use them again. Thank you!
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for the feedback. Sam is truly awesome, and we are grateful she's on our team. Let us know if there's anything else we can for you.

- Lonnie T. ‚Äč
When I recieved my order the cap was not tight and the paint was all over everthing. It didn't leak that much paint but it was sure a mess. If you could correct this problem with your shipping/packing everything would be great.
We have an older car and did not know if we could find the right color. Thanks for having what we need.
It was SOOOO easy to order from your website! I kept double-checking myself because I couldn't believe how user-friendly it was. I'll be recommending your company to my friends.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,140 reviews