TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 21st August 2021
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Chris S
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Larry K
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Robert T
Easy to order. hope the color matches.
Easy to find the right color and prices are above fair.
I liked the ease of looking for the color I needed. The accuracy of looking up my car by year and model and the exact paint names. And last how your product pens explained exactly what I would need to touch up dings that are down to the metal. I ordered a touch up kit instead of just a touch up pen.
1st. The website was easy to navigate. No nonsense, nobody has time for that. 2nd. Customer service was fast to respond, & thank you Mary! Even though I have not received the paint & can’t comment on it… I’m sure it will be great just like there customer service.
Has not arrived yet but ordering was pretty simple and efficient.
I am a very satisfied customer. Got just what I ordered in a timely manner. Thank you.
Great products!
Quick service and good products. Paint colour doesn't exactly match but is noticeably lighter. Regrettably I'll have to try another seller's touch-up paint to try cover up this one.
Went to use the touch up paint I bought for $26 and it was dried up and would not come out of the dispenser.
Pre-sales support were amazing. Happy to help and verbose in the answers they gave. They obviously know their subject matter. The paint is yet to arrive so I can't yet comment on the product itself.
No thanks
I have been looking for weeks to find a supplier for the touchup paint I needed your site was the answer to my need. Thankyou
Has exactly what I was looming for. Hopefully it's what it says when I receive it.
No issues at all.
Very easy to use the website and had the exact color match I needed.
So far so good. I guess I’ll have a better idea when I receive my order.
Color was nowhere close to my vehicle color. The paint looked ok on the test paper but once applied to my truck didn’t match at all. I followed the steps exactly as they laid out. Then I asked for my money back and they make it a huge process to try to get a refund or new color sent out! I didn’t even bother because it was such a pain. Would never use again!!!!
Easy website to use
Not the first time using TouchUpDirect products and always great product, quick delivery and high quality. Just recently I ordered the wrong paint code and Mary from Customer Service was able to rapidly assist and provide the right assistance. Nothing better that great customer service behind their products, paint always is prefect match and easy to apply. Again , thanks Mary
Fast and easy to shop.