TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 1 star review on 24th July 2022
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Keith H
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
James F
I’ve used you before and the colors were right on.
Paint matches perfectly!
Easy site to navigate. Free shipping. Will return.
Thanks paint touchup process is going good. I’m learning as I go. Cheers W
After looking at other options I ordered online and had the product in my hands within days. It was easy to apply and the color match was perfect. Have told friends and family about TUD.
Great products great prices.
Great service, product was perfect!
Easy to find color match specific automobile manufacturers and easy to use website.
No shipping or tracking number in 4days
Product arrived on time with helpful info in the package but touch up pen is very disappointing. Hard to apply a smooth even layer of paint. I would have been much better served with a traditional brush applicator. Also, the pen only seems to work when held tip down which is not practical for touching up on all parts of the vehicle. It took 20+ pressures on the tip to get my pen’s ink flowing so maybe the pen itself is defective ?
Waiting to use the products.
Easy to navigate to find the right color and needed supplies to repair scratches on my Toyota Avalon.
The service is fantastic! I had tried multiple sources for auto paint and none of them had a close match to the autos I was working on. But TouchUpDirect made a great match to my car - that must be why they have such a good warranty. They know they're good!!!! Thanks!!!
Bought TUD paint to repair the tailgate on my Toyota Tundra. The products worked great, and matched perfectly. Thanks!
Great company, had to return my paint do to a mismatch and they replaced it no questions asked with zero hassle. Carina was great to work with. Would absolutely recommend to anyone
Great product! Great service and fast ship
I purchases touch up aerosol preferred kit last year and I followed instructions and sand, feel in with Bondo and primer, sprayed the paint that matches my car. Then I waited two days. I spray the clear coat the temperature in my garage was around 98. Too month later I look at it and it look crack I don't know if it clear coat. So I ordered the touch up aerosol preferred kit product again start all over again and then I sprayed clear coat to my disappointment it was flat no there shiny.
First coat I put on, got a huge run, my fault completely, didn’t follow the directions, didn’t shake the can long enough, I was so disappointed, figured I would let it dry then sand it out, when I came back to it, the run and I mean a huge run, was almost completely gone, I’ve never seen anything like that before, this paint not only matches color, but lays so smooth it’s ridiculous, I was so impressed. Best paint I’ve ever seen.
Your customer service , listened was courteous and is trying to resolve the error that was made ! Cari a also responded and follows up on her promise ! Good customer service , if I get the replacement paint and sipped out quickly . Great customer service ! Thank You !
perfect color match, very helpful on the phone, for a non-painter if you follow directions the spray paint and clear worked as it should. very pleased with product.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.6 based on 13,840 reviews