TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Your website made it very easy for me to select the item I needed for my Porsche 911. I have one minute chip and your paint pen and clearcoart kit is just what I needed. I hope I don't have to use your site again (lol), but if I do need a touch up, you'll be it.
Easy to use
I have used Touchup Direct twice now for my American cars and they match my needs, so why go elsewhere?
Easy, clear and plenty of explanations on which color I had to order. Way to go guys!!!
The products were top quality and did the job. The helpful advice was sorely appreciated.
It was very easy to track the exact color I needed.
quick and easy
Had exactly what I needed. So easy to order.
Fast service, will use and recommend in the future.
The color of your pain is is right on matched up perfectly thank you
Easy to find correct color for vehicle year and model plus a nudge to order necessary item to protect touch up paint after it is applied.
Fast and easy look up plenty of options
I was pleased with the ordering and delivery of the item. I purchased it for my grandson for Christmas. However on Christmas Eve his car was stolen. I explained this in my request to return. They took back the product without any issue. My 3 rating is due to the $10 dollars deducted for a restock fee. I am not sure why that is necessary. I paid to return the item in the exact same box packaged exactly like it came. In contrast when I returned an item to amazon it had been opened and not packaged. I took it that way to the UPS store. They scanned a label and took it. Before I got to my car I had my refund and it cost me nothing to send it back. My grandson could use the money for a replacement car. You need it for???
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I just checked, and it appears we did not apply a restocking fee. I'm not sure where the confusion is, but it was waved in this case.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

- Lonnie T.
Fast shipping with email follow ups
Web site easy to use and order status emails were also informative.
Hard to comment as I am not entirely sure I will receive the paint I ordered and paid . Contact me after something happens -
Great communication. Fast processing. Fine product. Why go anywhere else for your automotive paint needs?
You have what I need! Great Price! Can't wait until I get it!
so far so good
Had issues with my fist pen but they resolved the issue immediately. Would recommend them again.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,547 reviews