TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Website is very user friendly and was easy to navigate through. From vehicle selection to the paint format—the process was quick and straightforward.
The order process was quick and easy
Very easy and quick.
TouchUpDirect was great. I accidentally ordered the wrong color and James was able to assist me in getting the right color sent out right away. Their customer service was fantastic. The the newly painted bumper looks flawless!
The site is easy to navigate and use.
Very easy to use, thanks
I'm so happy to have found a Company who I can rely on for a certain product Thank You Guys!! I want be a stranger I promise
Website is awesome. Found exactly what I wanted in seconds.
great website
Easy website to navigate. If everything was this clear to understand it would make all our online shopping experiences enjoyable.
Very easy to find my car’s make and model and order the correct color.
Very easy to navigate and select what I needed. Nice job
Great service, thanks!
Very easy website for ordering
easy website and east to order
quick and easy to find and order the exact product needed.
Website was easy to navigate. Found color I needed straight away.
I stumbled on the web site. So excited to try the product
James provided excellent customer service and guidance in using touch up paint
Was very easy to locate the correct paint color. Have tried those in auto part stores and even with the paint code they don't always match. Do you also sell pin striping touch up for motorcycles? Have a nice day!
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,087 reviews