TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect Reviews | 7th July 2020
joyridesmedia
arcticaxrenegade
dieselweasel_28
Easy shopping
Touch up Direct had exactly what I needed and made it easy to order. I look forward to using it on my car.
Paint matches really good customer service also very responsive
great match for my subaru crosstrek
Ordering was easy
Very easy to use looking forward to fix8ng my car
Great quality, fast shipping, most everything paint matched okay but for some reason one piece I painted would not come glossy
needed touch up for my daughters lexus found what I needed thanks
I found the exact color I needed, received a shipping number the next day, and my order arrived on time and boxed well undamaged. I can't ask for better service except to have walked in.
Very easy web site to to find what I needed. They had my color in a handy ink pen.
customer service very thoughtful to my concerns
very easy site to find what you need
could not have been easier
The paint was perfect, i used it on my car and I had a great time with the customer service when I ordered the wrong paint, the money was refunded with ease.
Very easy to find what you need on this site.
Customer service replied really quick, fixed my order and were super nice about it the entire time! ^^
There very helpful
About my order.
Shipping was a bit slow with Covid but the paint was a perfect match
(Jeep) -
Thanks you!!
Glove box had color code. Scratches indicated primer and sanding necessary. Some confidence and a great website helped me buy very efficiently.
Thanks!