TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
It's a easy to use website. They have a variety of colors for several years and Makes, Models of Car's , Truck's and even Motorcycle's.
Great on answering all questions !
Haven’t received the product yet, but the ordering process was easy. Liquid paint, is not available from the auto manufacturer, just the paint sticks which I do not like. Hoping to touch up the nicks and scrapes better.
i have always been pleased with the fine service. Thanks, George.
Exact match for auto paint
so far so good
I was able to find the touch up paint that I need for my vehicle quickly.
Easy browsing. Fast checkout.
Nice to be able to purchase paint for a car that is 10 yrs. old.
Easy process, would recommend to others in the future.
Easy to order. Will see the color match ?
Easy shopping and check out but didn't get tracking information
It was easy to order. The options were well described. Hopefully the product is just as good.
I've purchased your products before and they were an exact match.. a friend had ordered a touch up kit from another supplier for a Spoiler for me and it was the same paint code but it was a few shades off didn't look good at all... lol.. so I'll stick with touch up direct... id advise other's to do the same.. thanks
Complete information on choices made it easy to pick the right one.
Easy to order from with everything I needed available.
a very easy way to purchase touch up paint
Easy to find your site and navigate through.
Haven’t even shipped yet but you want me to write a review??? What can I say except no idea how good or bad your company is?
This is the first time I used. Hence a 4.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 10,750 reviews