TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Could have ordered it from the dealership but chose to order online and do this on my own. Awesome that you can still create the Lightning Blue paint for my car. Thank you.
Had no problems finding the color and product I needed
It was very easy to find the paint I needed and the kits were already put together so that I didn’t have to waste time browsing for everything I need. It literally took 2 min so thank you!
Love the package deals, base paint, paper, primer, clear
You followed up with me quickly regarding my return. Eventhough it appears I chose the wrong color, you replaced it for me hassel free. That means alot during these difficult times.
Bought the combination pens. 1 was the paint pen and 1 was the clear coat pen. the paint pen works great. It was an excellent match. I'm very pleased with that. The clear coat pen was empty when it came to me. I put an email in to customer service and within it seems minutes they processed another pen and sent it out. That was a tremendously quick response and it was greatly appreciated. I look forward to a continued relationship with this company.
I sure that your product is what you say it is.
Great customer service!
Awesome online service
good service, good product.
Very easy process to order.
Web site was easy to use very intuitive and not confusing.
Great group of people tp work with. Very responsive!
good, would recommend to others
Very easy website
Quick, painless, and easy.
Great company, easy to work with, good quality products, and great customer service. Extremely happy with my experience
Excellent and speedy customer service from James and the color is a perfect match. Thank you
The website design is great and makes me easily to find what I need.
Website is very user friendly and was easy to navigate through. From vehicle selection to the paint format—the process was quick and straightforward.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,126 reviews